Season Ticket

Cavanloyal

Hi i got an email advising that i can purchase a season ticket (very limited availability now) I tried to do this but the only way to pay is DD from a UK bank account.
Resident in ROI, i dont have a UK account this isn't an option for me, I would pay by card but can't get through to a person.

Any ideas or help appreciated

Thankyou

Hi i got an email advising that i can purchase a season ticket (very limited availability now) I tried to do this but the only way to pay is DD from a UK bank account.
Resident in ROI, i dont have a UK account this isn't an option for me, I would pay by card but can't get through to a person.

Thankyou
You'll need to get the bic and iban number then pay as normal

Thankyou
Did you drink in the glassy when you were at a game

Thanks mate, can't get as far as that, sort code is invalid as it is not UK.
Do they have an option to insert a BIC and an IBAN, which are completely different formats to a Sort Code:

BIC

A BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is the SWIFT Address assigned to a bank in order to send automated payments quickly and accurately to the banks concerned. It uniquely identifies the name and country, (and sometimes the branch) of the bank involved. BICs are often called SWIFT Codes and can be either 8 or 11 characters long.

Bank of Ireland’s BIC is
BOFIIE2D

IBAN is
Do they have an option to insert a BIC and an IBAN, which are completely different formats to a Sort Code:

BIC

A BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is the SWIFT Address assigned to a bank in order to send automated payments quickly and accurately to the banks concerned. It uniquely identifies the name and country, (and sometimes the branch) of the bank involved. BICs are often called SWIFT Codes and can be either 8 or 11 characters long.

Bank of Ireland’s BIC is
BOFIIE2D
The IBAN is just a combination of BIC+Sortcode+Account no. The format is identical for Uk & Ireland. So you would think the IBAn would work

Is Direct Debit the only way possible for a new season ticket holder to purchase? Seems a bit short-sighted if so. Surely options to pay in full via Bank Transfer, or indeed via credit/debit card, should be offered? The latter options give the Club full payment up front rather than in instalments after all (though I appreciate the Club may be charged for credit card transactions).

Last edited:
Is Direct Debit the only way possible for a new season ticket holder to purchase? Seems a bit short-sighted if so. Surely options to pay in full via Bank Transfer, or indeed via credit/debit card, should be offered? The latter options give the Club full payment up front rather than in instalments after all.
I always auto renewed which was simple but when they changed the set up it was a nightmare as I said to the op it wouldn't accept my four instalments and paid in full and I hope I'm going to get into Ibrox not watching TV

Is Direct Debit the only way possible for a new season ticket holder to purchase? Seems a bit short-sighted if so. Surely options to pay in full via Bank Transfer, or indeed via credit/debit card, should be offered? The latter options give the Club full payment up front rather than in instalments after all (though I appreciate the Club may be charged for credit card transactions).
No other options that i can see, disaster really. Very poor from my perspective.

Email me at slo@rangers.co.uk with the details and i'll ask the TC to get in contact
Sorry to hijack the thread.....

I bought 2 season tickets last week after asking to get put on the general list as well as family section. 2 in main stand rear.

Git email today with the offer of 2 family stand seats. Is it possible to swap to these ones instead of the family section?

Back