Season Tickets 2022/23

Gazza_no8

Currently work shifts and don't have a season ticket as work every second weekend. Moving on to a Monday - Friday role from April so keen to get a couple of season tickets for next season. We have just been buying general sale, spares on bus, friends STs etc this season.

A Mygers membership would be £50 each if we buy just now to get on the list but wondering if that is the best thing to do or wait till nearer the end of the season.

Whats the chances of getting 2 season tickets if not on the waiting list at the moment? What would the best strategy be for getting them from the position I'm in now?

Thanks

Currently work shifts and don't have a season ticket as work every second weekend. Moving on to a Monday - Friday role from April so keen to get a couple of season tickets for next season. We have just been buying general sale, spares on bus, friends STs etc this season.

A Mygers membership would be £50 each if we buy just now to get on the list but wondering if that is the best thing to do or wait till nearer the end of the season.

Whats the chances of getting 2 season tickets if not on the waiting list at the moment? What would the best strategy be for getting them from the position I'm in now?

Thanks
Single seats anywhere youll be a cert if not fussy,seats together harder to come by mate simple.you need to be mygers to buy now.

Thanks
If you buy MyGers memberships now that will get you 20 MyGers points each.
Then purchase any match tickets using your own online accounts and you will build up some more MyGers points.
This will put you in a better position to get season tickets next season.

The 3 seats next to me in CD2 have been sitting empty every game this season. Probably not the seats you’d be holding back for guests either as row AB 2nd from back.

Thanks
Buy the membership now that way you will getting MyGers they also take in the last 5 seasons at the moment so any tickets you have purchased in the past from the club direct you will get points for to build a points total

Join the waiting list for season tickets and the club will contact you with a seat offer, You talk about waiting 2 so make you have Friend & Family set up with the other person both need to be MyGers member before applying if that can be done for season tickets?

If you buy MyGers memberships now that will get you 20 MyGers points each.
Then purchase any match tickets using your own online accounts and you will build up some more MyGers points.
This will put you in a better position to get season tickets next season.

Thanks
As @Blue As says join MyGers and get the points for joining. Stop buying tickets off mates or from the bus and buy them off SeatSub, or if they go to public sale, from now until you get STs. That will add to your MyGers points. Last two Summers folk have been getting STs on minimal MyGers points. However, those have been single seats. You might want to consider just taking any two you can get - just try for two in the same area even if not together. That will certainly enhance your chances. Then look for seat transfers after securing your ST seats.

Thanks
I bought MyGers for me and the boy when they introduced it, we got offered two together for this season.

Get on MyGers and on the waiting list now.

Last edited:
Once on board with MyGers buy a year subscription to Rangers TV for £60 which will give you a few more points.

Must be the 12 month deal to score a few extra MyGers points.

Why can't people just say that in the first place? Why do they have to be smart with Half chargers which probably the most don't have a clue what it is?

Back