Season Tickets renewals are in - whereabouts is your seat and what is the price?

Might have beed mentioned before, but when I go to renew, it has my ticket and my 2 mates so its looking for payment for 3 tickets.

MFG in main stand
£492 same as last season
Will be renewing
Being honest I did resent getting only match coverage no other rtv stuff when non season ticket holders could buy the same for less per match and rtv subscribers got all rtv stuff.
Just my opinion that the club did not do enough for season ticket holders in 2020/2021
And I anticipate something similar in 2021/2022 despite the upbeat stuff from Stewart Robertson

Probably last year in the family section as sat there with my boy for the last 15 years but now 18 so will probably have to move.
BR £438 each

Last edited:
Might have beed mentioned before, but when I go to renew, it has my ticket and my 2 mates so its looking for payment for 3 tickets.
If you are a friends and family group it will come up like that.
You need to remove them from the basket and pay yours.

When's the new season tickets getting released
Once the renewal date has passed (May 17th)and renewals have all processed,they will then start to do seat transfer requests and offer any available seats to MyGers members on the season ticket waiting list,so probably around the beginning of June.

Last edited:
GR7
1x adult- £565 (me)
1 x junior - £156 (son)
1 x concession- £399 (auld man)

Fortunately for me I don’t have to pay an adult price for the boy yet in the GR. However, he’s 18 in December so full price the following season.

I’m actually now wondering why I’m still paying his ST as he’s just swanned out the door to his part-time job in his new Hugo Boss jacket:))
He’s got more disposable income than me the big chancer...

Just renewed mine via bank transfer. Easy as pie. GR4 £724. Got a swap to this seat last summer so can’t wait to actually sit in it for the first time!

Just renewed mine via bank transfer. Easy as pie. GR4 £724. Got a swap to this seat last summer so can’t wait to actually sit in it for the first time!
What row are you in? Just curious as I've still to sit in my seat there as well.

What row are you in? Just curious as I've still to sit in my seat there as well.

GR4 Row U. Will be a far better view than down low right in the corner of the West Enclosure, which is where I’ve been the last few years. Could only see the action at the Broomloan end and even then it was a case of trying to peek through the union bear flags :) GR4 is much pricier but I’m looking forward to it.

In retrospect I should have kept my excellent seat in the East Enclosure that I had for years before moving south. I kept it for a few years but found it increasingly challenging to travel up for games. I gave it up one summer and bitterly regretted doing so approximately 1 minute later.

GR4 Row U. Will be a far better view than down low right in the corner of the West Enclosure, which is where I’ve been the last few years. Could only see the action at the Broomloan end and even then it was a case of trying to peek through the union bear flags :) GR4 is much pricier but I’m looking forward to it.

In retrospect I should have kept my excellent seat in the East Enclosure that I had for years before moving south. I kept it for a few years but found it increasingly challenging to travel up for games. I gave it up one summer and bitterly regretted doing so approximately 1 minute later.
I was in what was probably the same section of the West Enclosure years ago. Moved to this seat from Bar72

Out of interest, anyone who paid in full via debit or credit card had confirmation email yet? Renewed yesterday afternoon but email does say could take a day to be confirmed

I was in what was probably the same section of the West Enclosure years ago. Moved to this seat from Bar72

SW5 it was. Good banter but awful view. In fact it‘s also made we more aware of how shocking our provision is for disabled supporters at Ibrox as those in wheelchairs were down in front of me. That’s really not good enough.

SW5 it was. Good banter but awful view. In fact it‘s also made we more aware of how shocking our provision is for disabled supporters at Ibrox as those in wheelchairs were down in front of me. That’s really not good enough.
Pretty sure it was SW5 I was in but it was way back when the away support was in that corner section of the Broomloan so that made it worthwhile.

Anyone had any problems renewing?

I went to do it just there but my computer froze when I was going through the process. I had to shut down the browser and start again and now my season ticket has vanished!

Anyone got any ideas?

Back