Season Tickets renewals are in - whereabouts is your seat and what is the price?

MRQ £458 x2 and £326 for my 16 year old daughter.
Edit.

Last edited:
Daughter has turned 16 in last year so family stand increase from £119 to £301 quite a bit of a jump since she’s still at school but she loves the Rangers.

I am bank transferring 3 renewals from one account but I don't have a clue where to put each ref number when I am transferring the money on my online account help please lol.
Make a payment to the account& sortcode sent by the club for the first one with the payment reference quoted (rangers number and seat number). Keep the payment confirmation that has the reference on it. Go onto your payees and delete the rangers one that has the first reference and then just make a new payment to rangers (you’ll need to input the name, account and sort code again) with the second reference quoted, then delete payee details once you’ve got the payment confirmation and just repeat the above for the final one.

Seat: CD6 AC 0279
£492

Need a move. Not even been in the seat. Smart card sent to old address so don't even have a ticket to get in.

How do you get a move?

Seat: CD6 AC 0279
£492

Need a move. Not even been in the seat. Smart card sent to old address so don't even have a ticket to get in.

How do you get a move?
RENEW current seat.

Put request in via email,for seat transfer,stating where you wish to move to.

seattransfers@rangers.co.uk

Once all renewals are processed they do transfers.

IF there is anything to offer you,you will be emailed.

If you accept move, any payment difference (higher or lower price) is procesed.

(All done via email)

GR1, £526 I think? As with the gentleman above, would like to move. Used to have one in EE but had to give it up a couple of seasons ago, and this was the one I was offered last season and didn't want to risk refusing it and not getting another one at all. I just need a seat by itself so hopefully might be able to sneak a transfer.

CD2 £587. Not sat in it yet
My last season ticket a few years ago was MRA so Im thinking of putting in for a seat transfer back to there since its about £100 cheaper

Bar 72 West and it’s around £2,200 this year.

I’ll be honest, this time last year I was grumpy about the price rises. At this stage, I’d probably pay double just to get back in :))

GR4 row U, £724.

Got a move from my awful SW5 £492 seat last summer, was looking forward to my new seat with a much better view but have obviously never actually been able to sit in it yet. My timing to upgrade my seat could have been better :rolleyes: but at least I have the better view going forward :)

GR2 - £614.

Doe's anyone know the best way to request a seat transfer. My mate is in the GF2 and we want to sit together this season.

MRB, Row D, £477.

Best seat and value in the house.

CFCADF39-AE8-E-49-B1-B7-DF-D67-C68-DB70-F7.jpg

Back