Season tickets

So, this season ticket money thts needed to keep us running. What I’m wondering is, how much revenue could we have lost since Leverkusen?
ST have mainly all been paid, pretty sure public sale is now a pretty small number at Ibrox, retail... let’s not go there. People are making it out like if we don’t get the ST renewals out now we are in trouble. It makes no sense.

Also, as touched on. We have no idea if/when next season will even begin. So to ask folk who’ve not even had the full product they’ve already paid for this year to start paying again for next year would be a bit questionable in my eyes.
As I said before, everyone has a choice

Never seen a lot of 'Business' people queuing up to save us

That is irrelevant.

They bought shares in a PLC, they got what they paid for.

No actual money went to the PLC, it went to the people selling the shares.

Again it's no criticism, it's just what happened.

Fans being asked to cough up even more money when the players still haven’t taken a pay cut. It just goes to show that the current squad of played couldn’t give a toss as long as they are paid.

As I said before, everyone has a choice

They do have a choice but considering again there’s zero idea of what they’re being asked to agree to pay for I think it’s a very poor choice and again it’s the club switching between us being supporters and us being customers whenever it suits them, but think my other points are valid. People are going on about it as though the club faces financial ruin. I can’t fathom why. The income from public sale of league matches and pie sales for instance are all I can see that we are missing out on. These are minimal in the scheme of our season as we only had what? 8 games left or something.
Also, if the millionaires who’ve for some strange reason turned from table toppers to guys who actually didn’t even look like they were trying a lot of the time, are taking wage cuts then that in itself would bridge any gap. So the argument about the ST money being urgent is nonsense.

They do, but think my points are valid. People are going on about it as though the club faces financial ruin. I can’t fathom why. The income from public sale of league matches and pie sales for instance are all I can see that we are missing out on. These are minimal in the scheme of our season as we only had what? 8 games left or something.
Also, if the millionaires who’ve for some strange reason turned from table toppers to guys who actually didn’t even look like they were trying a lot of the time, are taking wage cuts then that in itself would bridge any gap. So the argument about the ST money being urgent is nonsense.
Ok. if you say so. I'll be buying mine

The board chose to get involved in the day to day running of the club. Not us the fans. When you run a business you take on that responsibility. You don't turn to the customers and ask them to bail you out.

1. Many thousands of fans will be out of work or on reduced income for the next few months at least. Then we will have the recovery period for everyone.
2. We have players earning up to 20 odd thousand per week. What cuts have they agreed to whilst they sit at home with their fingers up their arse for the next few month's?
3. What cuts have the board agreed to make salary wise?

Let's get answers to the above points first before we turn to the fans who earn peanuts in comparison.

If you can't see this as being complete arsehole behaviour by the club then fair enough.
So you have come to the conclusion that the board are acting like arseholes based on some blogger saying the season tickets are coming out on Monday.
Maybe, just maybe the board have thought about all the points you have raised and won’t ask the fans for season ticket money until after player cuts/ deferrals are announced.
Maybe they will recognise that some people won’t be able to afford season tickets at this time when thinking about deadlines.
Maybe the blogger has got it wrong and all the posters piling in to slag the board based on a hypothetical scenario are the ones exhibiting arsehole behaviour.
Shameful indeed.
The season tickets won’t be out on Monday.

Back