Season tickets

Penny86

Hi all. Does anyone have any info as to when season tickets shall go on sale/ be offered to those on the waiting list ? Many thanks in advance.

I think renewals have been deferred, was rumoured they would be out today, but that was not correct, so I’ve no idea when renewals will be out, which will be before any general sale.

Anyone know have the ticket office staff have been furloughed?
I'd guess they will be some of the only ones not as you can not carry out any work whilst under the government furlough scheme.

If like to think that when cash flows becomes an issue Rangers will tell us and open up the ST purchases for those that can afford it that want to help the club get by. There will be some fortunate enough to be able to do so.
ET5-Qi-7-Xs-Akg-TCT.jpg

If like to think that when cash flows becomes an issue Rangers will tell us and open up the ST purchases for those that can afford it that want to help the club get by. There will be some fortunate enough to be able to do so.
ET5-Qi-7-Xs-Akg-TCT.jpg
I’d be happy to do so but as I said on another thread I’m a single man with no kids but I totally agree with you

I'd guess they will be some of the only ones not as you can not carry out any work whilst under the government furlough scheme.
Would imagine most of them will have been with perhaps just a few people taking care of any enquiries - won’t be much work to do while no tickets to sell

I actually e mailed them yesterday and recieved a very swift reply. And as usual they could not have been any more helpful. Brilliant service.

Realistically I’m sure the Club appreciate they cannot put them on sale till there is some clarity on when and what form the season will take

Back