Season Tickets

scottsmum

Official Ticketer
Hi all,

Looking for some advice, and I know that this is the place to come!

My son is now of the age where he wants to be going to all the games at Ibrox and has basically begged for a season ticket for his Christmas this year. Had to explain to him that they aren't available just now but I promised him that I would look into it for him. I have looked on the Rangers website, but there really isn't that much info as we are now well into the season.

So could you please answer me the below if you can?

How much was it this year for a juvenile and adult season ticket?
Can you pay monthly or do you need to pay up front?
How easy is it to apply for one?
When do applications open up?

Sorry if this is all common knowledge, but being newbies to this I wanted to be forearmed so I know when to be looking to apply for us.

Thanks

S

Price depends where you sit.
In MRE I’m £600 ish and my son £150, but I think you can get a child ST in the family stand for £50 ish and an adult maybe £400

You can pay upfront, over 4months or over 10months I think (the latter coming with an interest charge)

Phone the ticket office, get yourself on the waiting list then sit back and wait and I’m sure you’ll get sorted for operation #56 next season ;)

Depends what age he is 16 is an adult in most parts of the ground except Govan rear where it’s 18 or it used to be like that. The family section is cheaper if your boy is under 16 not sure of exact cost.

You can pay it over 4 months that’s the way I do it. Payments may, June, July and August it’s direct debit think it’s £10 extra than paying the full amount but that’s for renewal so will probably be different months. You can also do it on finance no sure how much it is extra and I think it’s over 10 months.

No cost to apply for one they will contact you when they get to your name so register your interest the now

I am £480 a think in CF3.

[QUOTE="scottsmum, post: 2915693, member: 13637.]

So could you please answer me the below if you can?

How much was it this year for a juvenile and adult season ticket?
Can you pay monthly or do you need to pay up front?
How easy is it to apply for one?
When do applications open up?

Sorry if this is all common knowledge, but being newbies to this I wanted to be forearmed so I know when to be looking to apply for us.

Thanks

S[/QUOTE]

That sounds a bit saucy, if not painful.

Anyhoo, good luck, Im sure you'll get it sorted.

Last edited:
Prices vary, I’m £480.

You can obviously pay in full, over 4 months with Rangers or another option is 9 months can’t remember the name of company that deals with that.

I sit in the family stand and my grandsons ticket was £60 (not including Celtic games) ours (including Celtic games) was £400 each. This year we obviously have the option to buy the weans seat for the tim games but they are £50 each, so allinall the weans ticket will be £160.

I was £390 (excluding them) for myself and my daughter (2years Old) in the Broomloan Rear/Family Stand. She only does a few games a season and if I’m taking another I upgrade her ticket to an adult. It depends where you want to sit I suppose

My daughter turns 16 in November.

Will she be charged as juvenile or an adult next season?

Depends what age he is 16 is an adult in most parts of the ground except Govan rear where it’s 18 or it used to be like that. The family section is cheaper if your boy is under 16 not sure of exact cost.

You can pay it over 4 months that’s the way I do it. Payments may, June, July and August it’s direct debit think it’s £10 extra than paying the full amount but that’s for renewal so will probably be different months. You can also do it on finance no sure how much it is extra and I think it’s over 10 months.

No cost to apply for one they will contact you when they get to your name so register your interest the now

I am £480 a think in CF3.
It,s £460.

Thank you so much for all the really helpful posts. I've found the link online and registered our interest for tickets. I've managed to take him to all the European nights and he had the best time. He's even refused a summer holiday this year so he could have a season ticket, so I just hope we are successful. We've only ever sat in the Enclosure, usually SE3 so I put that as our first choice. But I'd be happy anywhere just to feel the atmosphere.

We have hospitality on 2nd Feb so that will be his first league game, so I'm sure it'll set his appetite up for more.

S

Thank you so much for all the really helpful posts. I've found the link online and registered our interest for tickets. I've managed to take him to all the European nights and he had the best time. He's even refused a summer holiday this year so he could have a season ticket, so I just hope we are successful. We've only ever sat in the Enclosure, usually SE3 so I put that as our first choice. But I'd be happy anywhere just to feel the atmosphere.

We have hospitality on 2nd Feb so that will be his first league game, so I'm sure it'll set his appetite up for more.

S

All the best getting the wee fella his season ticket, it really is a must to get on the waiting list.

Our support are Simply The Best.

Concession if the seats are anywhere apart from the Govan as she would be considered an adult if she sat there.
I got concession in GR until I was 18 albeit that’s coming up for 10 years ago now, no idea if it’s still the same

It’s brilliant mate. I will hold that seat for as long as I’m breathing! I’m in the aisle seats in row BB, absolutely outstanding. Good guys around me which makes all the difference.
I was GR3 mate had a season in Copland then moved over to BF1. Now feeling to old for the jumping about every week. Might see what’s available come renewal time

I was GR3 mate had a season in Copland then moved over to BF1. Now feeling to old for the jumping about every week. Might see what’s available come renewal time
:D I take my hat off to you’s boys, I’m too old for that jumping about!!

I was in BR previously, loving the new seat. Been there for 2 seasons.

Ibrox needs enlarging pronto...also just on a side issue why have Rangers not incorporated a safe standing area yet ?...This will presumably add numbers and if it's legally available for the other lot, why not us ?

Back