Season Tickets

Lester Piggott

Anyone have an idea of roughly how many have renewed and how many are on the waiting list? (And how many ST are sold in total).

It's trying to get 3 or 4 together I'm worried about..will be start of june before i find out id guess
You’ll find out now youve no chance of 3 or four together mate . I like many are looking at a transfer of only 2 together and ticket office don’t think it’s likely .

You’ll find out now youve no chance of 3 or four together mate . I like many are looking at a transfer of only 2 together and ticket office don’t think it’s likely .

We should be shuffling people a few seats either way to allow new season ticket holders to get 2 or 3 together.

We should be shuffling people a few seats either way to allow new season ticket holders to get 2 or 3 together.
Yeah doubt it’ll happen tho . I’d love rover tickets back but guess I’m this day and age health and safety etc it’ll never happen .

Yeah doubt it’ll happen tho . I’d love rover tickets back but guess I’m this day and age health and safety etc it’ll never happen .
Which is fair enough. Not the best for some. But if there was two spare seats at either end of a row, moving 30 folk one space to the left is so simple and gets another couple of bears hooked on season tickets.

They call it a waiting list. In reality it’s an ‘I’m interested list’

You will get a mail when he public sale happens.

So papa smurf, is it a case of this is date for the public sale and if you are on the "waiting list" you can queue up outside the ticket office on that date?

There is going to be no public sale. Rangers are apparently going to offer any available season tickets to those who have been on waiting list the longest.

Greg the SLO confirmed last week that the waiting list will be used this year. I'm sure it was in one of the other posts on here. As there are so few season tickets available due to the phenomenal renewals there wont be a public sale and people on the list will be contacted by the ticket office.

Greg Marshall SLO posted in the other thread regarding the changes this season due to huge numbers of renewals..
“Just to confirm the waiting list will be used thus season and supporters will be contacted based on when they joined the waiting list.

The renewals figures are phenomenal. Previously given there was thousands of tickets available the early notification style method worked but given the small numbers that will be available that is not practical this season and successful supporters will be messaged when the ticket centre get to that stage.”
Doesn’t sound like a public sale to me..

Yeah the SLO confirmed all this. Available seasons offered to those who've been on the waiting list the longest.

They call it a waiting list. In reality it’s an ‘I’m interested list’

You will get a mail when he public sale happens.
Not true this year, they’re going to be contacting people who’ve been on the list for longer. I don’t think there will be a public sale on this basis.

Back