Seaston ticket seat transfer

supersonic

Official Ticketer
I want to move from my seat into my mates because he's not renewing. Am I right in saying there is a period of time after the deadline renewal for them to make the necessary swaps?

I have 45 secondary ticketing credit and the TO said that if I wanted to move to my mates seat I'd not only have to pay 20 quid fee to move, but lose my credit of 45. Therefore it would cost me 65 quid all in just to move seat.

Poor considering I put my ticket up for secondary ticketing so that they club could get extra revenue via ticket sales they otherwise wouldn't have made.

The £20 fee is standard just been charged that at the TO this morning to transfer a seat from my son to daughter and moving from child to adult price band. Thought it was a bit steep considering I’m upgrading to a full adult ticket.

The £20 fee is standard just been charged that at the TO this morning to transfer a seat from my son to daughter and moving from child to adult price band. Thought it was a bit steep considering I’m upgrading to a full adult ticket.
I've not issues with the £20 fee. However to lose the credit is shocking imo! Surely I should be allowed to buy my current seat with credit off, then pay the 20 quid to move into a seat I know isn't getting renewed.

I don't think you can select his seat to move to. Can you not get him to buy his? Transfer name then give up your own

3000 on the waiting list to transfer seat. Edward Wong emailed me a few weeks ago to say no chance of accommodating everyone who wants a transfer.

The site says a £5 fee for seat transfer and £20 fee for name change. Agree out of order about secondary ticketing credit.

Back