Seat change season ticket

148bear

Official Ticketer
Me and son have season tickets different parts main stand restricted view have asked ticket office for 2 together in main stand next season,has anyone had similar and got lucky what they asked for start this season?

It really depends where you want to move too.
Club deck and main stand rear you have a chance, copland and govan you'll be waiting a long time for 2 together.

Where to and from mate?ive asked for main stand just want away from restricted view 2 together.
I was offered GD2 from BF1 mate, refused it as it was row A I was offered but they offered me a seat further back and I forgot to reply and take it as I’m stupid haha

Do you just ask them via email ? Would like a move also next season.

It's an absolute pain in the arse. I tried it last year and after a lot of back and forth they sent me a form by email, I sent it back and they didn't respond. Still in the same seat. This year I'll go into the ticket office and try talking to someone.

It's an absolute pain in the arse. I tried it last year and after a lot of back and forth they sent me a form by email, I sent it back and they didn't respond. Still in the same seat. This year I'll go into the ticket office and try talking to someone.
I think thats the best way to do it,ill get in to ticket office and talk to them instead of emails.

Think you need to buy your seat again next season and then email to request a transfer. I got a move this season after three years waiting. Think if you go in to the office it does seem to speed things up. Think I might try and transfer back. Good luck

Me and my son have been trying to get a move within the Main Stand for the last 2 seasons, with no success.

We remain on the list for next season

I think it all depends on how many seats you’re moving and on your flexibility for the stands you want. I put in a request last Christmas and got offered a move in the summer..

Me and my son have been trying to get a move within the Main Stand for the last 2 seasons, with no success.

We remain on the list for next season
So same as us, a well fingers crossed bud,looks a long shot for next year going by posts☹

There’s always empty seats beside me in the Main Stand Rear according to the ticket office there not for sale.

I'm looking to do this for next season for me and my dad. Do you just email the ticket office requesting a move?

Been in the West Enclosure in line with the corner flag for a few seasons but it's no the best view of the far end of the pitch.

Since the boycott me and my dad have moved 3 times. I am sure I put a hand written letter in the envelope when I renewed last time and just waited on someone phoning. We ended up being offered the BF3 in pretty good seats but then again this was before SG came.

So same as us, a well fingers crossed bud,looks a long shot for next year going by posts☹
As others have said, maybei if you have the opportunity to go into the ticket office once the transfers have started that might help.

That’s something I would do if I could, but we live up north so it’s a non starter.

Back