Seat moves

I've managed to move my seat a few times in the past with minimal hassle although one year was when we were shite in the lower divisions so demand wasn't exactly at its peak.

I've had to give my seat up this year for personal reasons but beware anyone getting an offer in GR7...you will never find 3 idiots who talk more shite than those that sat in the row behind me. Honest to Christ if I wasn't giving my ticket up all together I would have been moving to another section of the ground.
Judging by that description they are almost certainly posters on FollowFollow. :)

Given that each of these are reviewed individually and they start from those with historic requests, I wouldn’t be glued to your email account.

There will be hundreds of seat moves but there are thousands of seat move requests so the odds are not in the favour of fans looking to move. Most available seats are single seats so those looking to move in blocks may struggle unless swaps can be identified.
You said historic requests. How many years you talking? Makes me think mine is nothing (2-3 years)

Been trying to get Seats together for 3 seasons, I'm in Copland Front and my mate is in the Club Deck, desperate to get 2 together so we can take kids when one of us doesn't go.
Both from Northern Ireland, due to work and travel restraints Sunday games not much use for me but suits him. Chance to introduce the next generation to The Rangers being badly hampered sadly
I'm in CF if you want to discuss move. Just send me pm.

That’s what I’m going to do. Will email them everyday, maybe 3 times a day :)

You might get blocked. They done that to me for much less, emailed 2-3 times over a few days with questions to the board etc, it made for a fun thread haha.

The solution to unblocking me from the support team was to “use my other email address”.

I work in a support team and I’d boot balls for that.

You might get blocked. They done that to me for much less, emailed 2-3 times over a few days with questions to the board etc, it made for a fun thread haha.

The solution to unblocking me from the support team was to “use my other email address”.

Haha maybe il not harass them that much then, will end up putting me to the back of the queue :)

Just seen on twitter they start selling remaining seats to my gers waiting list people 27th June... Could be a long 2 weeks waiting for our emails

Just seen on twitter they start selling remaining seats to my gers waiting list people 27th June... Could be a long 2 weeks waiting for our emails

Most years I get an email saying I am on the list and I'll hear soon, then I hear nothing and the season starts.

I want a move for two together this year as my mate now has a kid who would like to go, so whenever I am not going or someone from or bus isn't making it, I can move to their seat and allow him to take the boy. This is our 4th season asking.

I love seeing the young ones get to Ibrox.

Most years I get an email saying I am on the list and I'll hear soon, then I hear nothing and the season starts.

I want a move for two together this year as my mate now has a kid who would like to go, so whenever I am not going or someone from or bus isn't making it, I can move to their seat and allow him to take the boy. This is our 4th season asking.

I love seeing the young ones get to Ibrox.
Fingers crossed for u then mate.... this is the year I'll start my wee ones off with friendlies I think see if they like it

I was already on waiting list but sent an email to make sure and they replied saying to be added to waiting list you had to follow link and request it on Rangers website then purchase it - similar process to registering for a match.

I was already on waiting list but sent an email to make sure and they replied saying to be added to waiting list you had to follow link and request it on Rangers website then purchase it - similar process to registering for a match.
Did u get one through that process ? I had to purchase it aswell don't think it actually cost anything just had to add it to the basket etc
Edit just re read it ... hopefully now being on "waiting list" after having to do that we will be in with a shout

Zero movement on this so far it seems, normally given around a week or so to accept the move so I'd of thought some at least would of been starting to hear.

Going by other years you'll have a new seat added to your basket quite a while before you actually get the email.

This….I applied a couple of months ago and it shows up in my purchase history.

It’s likely there are a lot of legacy email applications goimg back years that that no longer exist on a list anywhere?

With under 1000 seats going, it’ll be a proper hard job of trying to make the moves that fit the most people. I want to move 4 rows, but I haven’t seen any gaps where I want to go In years.

With under 1000 seats going, it’ll be a proper hard job of trying to make the moves that fit the most people. I want to move 4 rows, but I haven’t seen any gaps where I want to go In years.
If it was possible to get a move to any section in the ground I would probably go for it, but it doesn't let you.

If it was possible to get a move to any section in the ground I would probably go for it, but it doesn't let you.
Exactly I wrote an email to them aswell stating all the places I was interested in but when u select after u put it in your basket etc it let me pick one area. But not heard or seen anyone being offered one yet. Anyone know when ticket office is open?

You emailed a CSA on probable minimum wage, questions about the board members of their employer?

You work in a support team and you feel that it’s acceptable to ask questions like that to someone in a similar position as yourself?

Strange behaviour.

What irks me, is there will be two people who want to sit where the other is sitting and vice versa.

Someone from the TO should sit with a list and sift through all of these. It could be done mid season ready to swap at renewal time

You emailed a CSA on probable minimum wage, questions about the board members of their employer?

You work in a support team and you feel that it’s acceptable to ask questions like that to someone in a similar position as yourself?

Strange behaviour.

No, I emailed the board members initially.

I emailed support to unblock my email.

But just you continue assuming away.

The ticket office are an absolute shambles, do we really have any confidence in them to sort seat moves in a week! Honestly thinking about giving up my season ticket. Funny how they are quick enough to take money from your account for tickets but asking them todo anything for the customer ha ha ha

Where is everyone hoping to move to ? It was brutal having to select one area on the website as I'd goto a few or stay where I was but just a few rows down

I’m waiting on a move as well. I’ve used 2 routes: 1. MyGers seat transfer, and 2. emailed them @ contact. Received an email bot reply saying they’ll get back to me. So far, nothing.

Main stand or Govan. In MRD at the moment.
I'm CD4 I ticked main stand front but I would've stayed where I was if I could get a few rows down I'd be happy i sent the email with loads of different places I'd sit, same boat haven't seen or heard of anyone getting one.

The ticket office are an absolute shambles, do we really have any confidence in them to sort seat moves in a week! Honestly thinking about giving up my season ticket. Funny how they are quick enough to take money from your account for tickets but asking them todo anything for the customer ha ha ha
Give it up. I'm desperate for one.

I'm CD4 I ticked main stand front but I would've stayed where I was if I could get a few rows down I'd be happy i sent the email with loads of different places I'd sit, same boat haven't seen or heard of anyone getting one.
I said earlier in this thread that you should get the option to say you'll consider an offer for anywhere in the ground.

Back