Seat moves

Thats no good sounds like you need a move asap hope you get something.

Thanks. So do I, I put the reasons why, I needed the move. They know I've mobility issues as I fell going out one night I got a move from Row E to Row S, however it's hopeless but I'll not give up going, wee man would have to stop going too.

Not being funny but if he's the only one standing up could you not ask him to sit down? Surely theres others around you that are getting annoyed at this
Aye then everyone stands up, if it was just one guy no prob. Just about had fights between the back two three rows and the rest of the stand. Also the stewards are useless to this

Anyone think that the seat move process is just looking at seats of people who haven't renewed?

Surely a very basic system could be put in place "these people in SW4 want to move to GR2, these people in GR2 want to move to SW4, lets switch their seats"

There's got to be some crossover somewhere that this situation arises.

Had a phone call from the TO a couple of weeks ago and asked about seat moves (wanting to get in the family section) I asked if the family section people have to move when the kid is over juvenille age. I was told they couldn't move people because there were no place to put them because of high renewals which does makes sense. But I had just asked about moving to the family section! No joined up thinking.

Been offered row S in CD3. Currently in SE3 and unsure on the move. Wanted the club deck originally and took the enclosure as that was what was available at the time. Got to know the guys around me though and they are all really decent guys so not sure if the move would be worth it or if the view would be that much better

I wonder if having a forum style ticket swap would help get more done. Never gonna happen though, especially when there’s not much motivation from the club who already have the ST money.

I didn’t even know I was on list but been offered new seat.

It’s further forward in club deck, anyone know if seat 200 is the end of a row?

On the fence as it’s further forward so could see screens but got decent guys around me

Been offered row S in CD3. Currently in SE3 and unsure on the move. Wanted the club deck originally and took the enclosure as that was what was available at the time. Got to know the guys around me though and they are all really decent guys so not sure if the move would be worth it or if the view would be that much better
Mate I sit in CD4 the view is cracking , I just need a wee move down a few as I've got really bad eyes... go figure but it's a great view to watch the game I'd happily stay there if I could move down a few rows

I didn’t even know I was on list but been offered new seat.

It’s further forward in club deck, anyone know if seat 200 is the end of a row?

On the fence as it’s further forward so could see screens but got decent guys around me
Sear 200 is end of row

The view is really good. The climb up the stairs and, arguably, the leg room less so. You're a youngster so the stairs shouldn't be a problem and you will be fine for legroom unless 6ft plus.

At least there now seems to some movement.

How long have you been on waiting list mate?

I wonder if having a forum style ticket swap would help get more done. Never gonna happen though, especially when there’s not much motivation from the club who already have the ST money.
That is actually a good idea, could have it that swaps can happen any time during the season in theory.

Have it linked to current accounts and then automatically register when two people looking to swap for eachother's areas become available, as long as both people accept then it goes ahead there and then, no need to wait for the end of the season (if smart cards are really that smart).

I am sure there are flaws and I am happy to hear them, but if they modernise the ticket website, which is bound to happen in the near future, then features like this should surely be looked into.

Reactions: EOS
I've got mobility issues and have been watching the match on the screens as everyone in the Broomloan stands up, due to my mobility I can't stand for a whole game.

I emailed them earlier this season asking for a move for the same reasons but heard absolutely nothing. The drive to make everyone in the Broomloan Front stand to build the atmosphere is fine, but it’s very unfair of us that cannot stand for that length of time.

I was hoping that some swaps could be arranged as there are surely people who want to be in a standing area.

Hard to see why its as long as a week should be a couple of days
Then that takes us upto next Thursday they'll probably process them all for the Friday then the remainder go out on Monday to waiting list..... think we have missed oot guys- time to get the jam jar goggles back on

I emailed them earlier this season asking for a move for the same reasons but heard absolutely nothing. The drive to make everyone in the Broomloan Front stand to build the atmosphere is fine, but it’s very unfair of us that cannot stand for that length of time.

I was hoping that some swaps could be arranged as there are surely people who want to be in a standing area.
I’m in the exact same boat mate, was fine 5 years ago but I’m getting to old to be in BF now! I’d imagined getting a swap would be simple enough!

Anyone think that the seat move process is just looking at seats of people who haven't renewed?

Surely a very basic system could be put in place "these people in SW4 want to move to GR2, these people in GR2 want to move to SW4, lets switch their seats"

There's got to be some crossover somewhere that this situation arises.

Had a phone call from the TO a couple of weeks ago and asked about seat moves (wanting to get in the family section) I asked if the family section people have to move when the kid is over juvenille age. I was told they couldn't move people because there were no place to put them because of high renewals which does makes sense. But I had just asked about moving to the family section! No joined up thinking.
I’ve fired in for seat moves for 3 from the family section if that’s any use to you?

Do they only offer the stand you put down as your preference?

I put down Govan Front but would take anywhere around the stadium.

I sit up the back of GR3 and been offered a move further down GR3-happy with this as I find it harder these day getting up and down

Back