Seat moves

There does appear to be single seats still available for swap if anyone outstanding still needs a swap. Hope everyone gets sorted.

I'm only after single seats. I've 2 ST's in 2 different stands, applied on both to move to the same stand as each other. Would be happy whichever way round came 1st. Even for TO I am surprised that there isn't single seats available in either stand.

It's not a major worry for me and the main thing is I have the STs in the 1st place

Got an offer through after a phone call from Marion. Row B - SW2 - Seat 194. Anyone any ideas of view from here?
Similar to that only even lower down and closer to the halfway line
Be great if you want to feel a part of the game and even close up to goal celebrations but you will be extremely vulnerable to the elements.

Honestly thinking cancelling my ST and taking my chances on the list might be the easiest option. Don’t understand how this is such a pain in the arse for the ticket office.

I think if you’re after a single seat and high MyGers points this isn’t the worst shout.

Could get a worse seat in that scenario, mind you.

Been offered the govan enclosure. Good few rows back, 10 or so. Anyone got pics of what it looks like there? GE 1. Cheers

Been offered the govan enclosure. Good few rows back, 10 or so. Anyone got pics of what it looks like there? GE 1. Cheers
The below link shows the view from Row D

Hope that is some use

I know this has been said a million times on here before but our ticket office really are a joke.

Agreed a mutual swap with someone and contact them for them to make the changes and she starts going on about how its hard because of direct debits etc need to be refunded. Geez piece and do yer job ffs

Anyone who has been offered a seat move already, can I ask were you contacted by a call from a withheld number?

I emailed the seat transfer email earlier and got a call from a withheld number but it hung up by the time I answered.

Just concerned I've missed out.

Anyone who has been offered a seat move already, can I ask were you contacted by a call from a withheld number?

I emailed the seat transfer email earlier and got a call from a withheld number but it hung up by the time I answered.

Yes withheld number

Yep it's always a private number.

You might've received an email to say they tried to contact you.

Best to email them back asap and say you can take the call now.

Yes unknown or withheld number. Best to seen and email saying you have heard it’s withheld numbers calling and could they call you back. Hope you get sorted.

W

Where is your current seat mate that you are so desperate to move from?
BF1 I’m too old for the standing bouncing all game. I got in touch with the UB on Facebook and they are going to help.

I would have thought the TO would have a list of younger bears waiting to move there!

Don't know how anyone sits with them pillars in the main stand blocking their view. I lasted half a season up there before I blagged a move years ago. Even though my restricted view wasn't the worst it still drove me nuts.

Don't know how anyone sits with them pillars in the main stand blocking their view. I lasted half a season up there before I blagged a move years ago. Even though my restricted view wasn't the worst it still drove me nuts.
Yeah this is me. When I got the season ticket it was the only thing I could afford. Now I'm desperate to move as the bloody pillar blocks half of the penalty box at the Broomloan end for me. Requested a move a few months back and emailed ticket office to say I'd literally take any available seat that doesn't have a restricted view but nothing doing so far. Reckon it's at least another year of aggressively leaning to the side to get a look around the pillar

I was restricted view for last season. 3 seats beside me were empty all season so managed to move about but still a pain. Apparently the club couldn't sell them due to the restricted view but my seat was ok?

Yeah this is me. When I got the season ticket it was the only thing I could afford. Now I'm desperate to move as the bloody pillar blocks half of the penalty box at the Broomloan end for me. Requested a move a few months back and emailed ticket office to say I'd literally take any available seat that doesn't have a restricted view but nothing doing so far. Reckon it's at least another year of aggressively leaning to the side to get a look around the pillar
I was restricted view for last season. 3 seats beside me were empty all season so managed to move about but still a pain. Apparently the club couldn't sell them due to the restricted view but my seat was ok?
I am thinking this will be me as I am trying to get a season ticket this season. I am hoping if I do get restricted view to just pester them until they move me anywhere else. The uncertainty of not knowing what my seat will be like until I get there will kill me though! (Pending I get one at all)

I've heard nothing back, sent another email today, it's 2 I'm needing. Due to the arthritis in my knees, being worse now, I can't stand to watch every game in BF3, I watch the matches on the screens, it's not quite the same.

How easy/hard would it be to swap people seats?

Once the general offers go out there might be some people open to swaps?

Back