Seat moves

How easy/hard would it be to swap people seats?

Once the general offers go out there might be some people open to swaps?
You'd think the club could make some sort of platform to allow for this, should really use this thread or have an official thread on here to at least help out with it.

Would be harmless for sure!

How easy/hard would it be to swap people seats?

Once the general offers go out there might be some people open to swaps?
Ive just done it. They tried to make it difficult but i wasnt having it and its now done. At the end of the day its part of their job.

Funnily enough I just received a feedback request following my email to them!

How can I get a feedback request on their service yet they didn’t respond. It’s laughable!

I've heard nothing back, sent another email today, it's 2 I'm needing. Due to the arthritis in my knees, being worse now, I can't stand to watch every game in BF3, I watch the matches on the screens, it's not quite the same.

In exactly the same boat myself - either they need to facilitate seat swaps more effectively or they need to steward this better. I appreciate standing generates an atmosphere but I can’t do it for a whole game and it’s a bit unfair to be encouraging standing across the BF when some of us don’t have the option to move.

broken knees loyal

Similar to that only even lower down and closer to the halfway line
Be great if you want to feel a part of the game and even close up to goal celebrations but you will be extremely vulnerable to the elements.
Just got offered and accepted SW3, row M,

So pretty much this view but a bit closer to centre circle.

Wonder if the rain goes that far up. I certainly never got wet in the back row of the club deck

Last edited:
Just got offered and accepted SW3, row M, seat 236

Wonder if the rain goes that far up. I certainly never got wet in the back row of the club deck
I'd say it does blow in a bit but its a cracking view, a very good swap you got so congrats!

Sent another email chancing my arm again, got a call straight back from Marion but absolutely no two seats together anywhere in any stand. Nice of her to call, the first contact I’ve had regarding a seat move in 5 years of asking.

She did confirm if people arrange their own swaps they can facilitate the move (with email from both parties etc).

My brother who is blind has had his season ticket up beside me in the C.D.for the last 4 seasons,He used my other brothers seat as a companion ticket but now wants to move back to the blind section behind the away dugout because of worsening mobility problems,We tried to purchase the companion seat for full price for my grandson a seat my other brother first bought when we kicked off in the third division but,For my brother to get his move to the blind section he has to give up both tickets we are not allowed to purchase either of them.

Anyone else keep a close eye on these threads to see if any of the seats next to them are ever mentioned?

Always look in on these with interest in case.

Nosey bassa loyal

Thanks to this thread on FF and all the hints as to how to ’influence’ a seat move, I’ve now been offered a move in the MainStand to MFF row J. Anybody comment on whether it is decent view? I’m currently in MRA with a restricted view of a stanchion covering the Broomloan goalmouth, so I presume MFF will be a step up from that? Any comments would be appreciated. Auld yin loyal.

Thanks to this thread on FF and all the hints as to how to ’influence’ a seat move, I’ve now been offered a move in the MainStand to MFF row J. Anybody comment on whether it is decent view? I’m currently in MRA with a restricted view of a stanchion covering the Broomloan goalmouth, so I presume MFF will be a step up from that? Any comments would be appreciated. Auld yin loyal.

I sat MFF row J 15 for years. Cracking seat which I would never have given up if it wasn't for boycotting under green/Ashley.

What seat no is it? That would give you a clue against your current seat no

I've just transferred to a seat in MFF row H.

Any seats that people on this thread have that would advise against hopefuls taking? Annoying people sitting beside them? Restricted view? etc

In exactly the same boat myself - either they need to facilitate seat swaps more effectively or they need to steward this better. I appreciate standing generates an atmosphere but I can’t do it for a whole game and it’s a bit unfair to be encouraging standing across the BF when some of us don’t have the option to move.

broken knees loyal
I got an email back to say, sorry transfers are closed. Told them what the issues are, they don't seem to care at all, the important thing is they've got our money. I'll be emailing the Slo, not that I expect it'll help. Surely there are more in the same situation?

I sat MFF row J 15 for years. Cracking seat which I would never have given up if it wasn't for boycotting under green/Ashley.
Thanks for your reply. I will take it based on what you wrote. One question, though, can you remember how many rows are there in MFF? I can’t find a detailed plan layout, i.e. how far does it go back before it becomes MRA?

Anyone have any pics from front few rows of CD ? Many thanks in advance (tried view from my seat site)

Anyone have any pics from front few rows of CD ? Many thanks in advance (tried view from my seat site)
CD4

6242-D7-E6-3796-4545-9597-B37-C2-C6-C79-DC.jpg

Sent another email chancing my arm again, got a call straight back from Marion but absolutely no two seats together anywhere in any stand. Nice of her to call, the first contact I’ve had regarding a seat move in 5 years of asking.

She did confirm if people arrange their own swaps they can facilitate the move (with email from both parties etc).
Is this something that we can arrange collectively without the club. I have 2 seats together and looking to swap. Been on the waiting list for 2 years but looks like it could be a few more

Is this something that we can arrange collectively without the club. I have 2 seats together and looking to swap. Been on the waiting list for 2 years but looks like it could be a few more
Where are your seats and where you wanting to move to?

57-A13-FA7-DE57-4-D4-D-BE7-F-F98129053362.jpg

This is my view from MRB. You can see the Full pitch, but cannot see much of the Govan. Good cover from elements though. I was trying to get a move to Main Stand front or Copland.

I don’t see why we couldn’t use this thread or a thread in the Ticket Office forum?

@mdingwall could we create one or were there problems when this was tried before?

Just got offered and accepted SW3, row M, seat 236

I'm in SE3 row P and sometimes with the wind blowing in you might catch a bit of rain but I've never had a soaking

So seat moves are done in chronological order unless you get your email to the top of the inbox. Another in a long list of reasons why the ticketing operation is a joke.

Back