Seat Moves

I have read on here that there are between 3000 to 8000 season ticket holders on a waiting list to have their seats moved. I’m on this waiting list but don’t see anything happening in the near future.

My reason for wanting a seat move is that I have 2 season tickets in the west enclosure for me and my son. One is in row F and one in row N. It is ok at the minute as my son is small enough to sit on my knee but he is starting to get bigger so we are nearly at the stage were he is too big to sit on my knee but not old enough to go and sit on his own.

I wonder if it is possible for people on here to arrange a swap of seats and then contact the ticket office to make the swap official?

I would be up for doing a swap to most areas of the ground in the lower tiers if there were two seats together.

Anyone any thoughts?

Is it worth speaking to those that sit around you? One of them may want to simply swap seats with you so you and your son aren’t together and they get the other seat? It’s hardly miles away so someone might take you up on the offer?

I have read on here that there are between 3000 to 8000 season ticket holders on a waiting list to have their seats moved. I’m on this waiting list but don’t see anything happening in the near future.

My reason for wanting a seat move is that I have 2 season tickets in the west enclosure for me and my son. One is in row F and one in row N. It is ok at the minute as my son is small enough to sit on my knee but he is starting to get bigger so we are nearly at the stage were he is too big to sit on my knee but not old enough to go and sit on his own.

I wonder if it is possible for people on here to arrange a swap of seats and then contact the ticket office to make the swap official?

I would be up for doing a swap to most areas of the ground in the lower tiers if there were two seats together.

Anyone any thoughts?
I DM'd you mate

I'll swap you me and my daughters restricted view seats together in the West if you like?

I'm waiting to hear about a move too.

In my experience, if your location allows, I would physically go into the TO rather than relying on phone, email etc.

I renewed before the Aberdeen game and registered to move seat the girl in the ticket office said to keep checking my e-mail. Think I'll chance my arm and phone up after the 20th May.

Back