Seat numbers on club deck seats

Semper_Paratus

...or lack of them? I have seen numerous issues this season regarding the lack of numbering on seats or in fact the incorrect number completely.

Is it worth contacting the club about this?

Today again there were issues near me because the wrong number was on the seat and it took about 5 mins for a steward to resolve.

Won’t get sorted unless people do. Surprised that’s still going on tbh. Would cost buttons to sort surely ?
That's what I was thinking too. Surely the stewards should be mentioning this because at the end of the day it is causing them a lot of hassle

That's what I was thinking too. Surely the stewards should be mentioning this because at the end of the day it is causing them a lot of hassle

Doubt the stewards would have much sway tbh. Will probably take customers complaining. Hopefully gets sorted. Would fry my nut if I had to go through that every time I went to the game after paying 100s for an ST.

Doubt the stewards would have much sway tbh. Will probably take customers complaining. Hopefully gets sorted. Would fry my nut if I had to go through that every time I went to the game after paying 100s for an ST.
Totally agree. It's the folk who stand in the aisle and obstruct views that is the most annoying aspect. Will send the club an email.

100 per
It's an absolute shitshow up there at times.

The stewards don't send non ST holders to the right areas, there's no seat numbers on the majority of seats and the day trippers usuallly arrive pished, can't find their seats for a good five minutes and block everyone's view

Could not agree more. It is infuriating at times.

...or lack of them? I have seen numerous issues this season regarding the lack of numbering on seats or in fact the incorrect number completely.

Today again there were issues near me because the wrong number was on the seat and it took about 5 mins for a steward to resolve.

Sounds like CD7. I sat up there a few times last season and it was murder at times, it was made worse because that’s where most individual match tickets are sold for. I thought that might have eased a little this season because more season tickets had been sold for the area.

At times you get the impression the stewards don't know tha alphabet or what numbers are in the section they are they allocated,Mabe tickets should be checked at door up to the C.D.

I'm in CD7, the seats all around me have numbers, however, the aisle over there is lots of seats together without any numbers and it causes a lot of confusion with people, some games i have had people standing in the aisles for 10-15 minutes with stewards, obstructing everyone's view of the game, its extremely fucking irritating.

The stewards don't send non ST holders to the right areas, there's no seat numbers on the majority of seats and the day trippers usuallly arrive pished, can't find their seats for a good five minutes and block everyone's view

Servoca security don’t have enough stewards up here, they bussed in over 150 stewards from Yorkshire today. Boy said it was the fourth time he’d been up this year. Maribor game 75 of them got put up in accommodation after the match and paid an overnighter subsidy.

I'm in CD7, the seats all around me have numbers, however, the aisle over there is lots of seats together without any numbers and it causes a lot of confusion with people, some games i have had people standing in the aisles for 10-15 minutes with stewards, obstructing everyone's view of the game, its extremely fucking irritating.

I'm CD7 as well and there's no doubt the stewards are a major part of the problem. They either don't know which section has which seat numbers or they're winging it.

Today they sent a lassie who came up our area a good 15 seats away from her actual seat.

Same in CD1, I'm close to the exit and find I spend most of pre match telling Bears where to sit. Stewards up here are worse than a man short.

The stewards in CD7 are useless. They don't know where to send people to the proper seats and do nothing about anyone standing blocking the view of the rest of us.

CD1 might be bad but CD7 will take some beating. Even the supervisor is useless

I have a ST in CD1 and some seats near me go from the 50's to 200.

Shouldn't be too hard to resolve.

Re-number the seats correctly and give the stewards at each entry / exit point a pocket plan of the seating in their area and this should stop fans faffing about trying to find their seat.

In CD1 & 2, there are now stickers on the underside of each seat.

I emailed the SLO regarding the stewards being more proactive in SL7 last season.

There was a huge improvement the next game, then things reverted back to normal

I get this too, day trippers approaching me telling me I’m sitting in their seat! Also what’s with the names on the seats I remember this being a thing in David Murray’s time? Although my sons season ticket seat has a name on it?

We have three seats in the club deck.They didn’t have numbers on them.I emailed Greg SLO and by the next game all three seats had numbers on them,which was fine for us,but surely all the seats should have been numbered.

No such problem in CD 2,anyway most ST holders should be able to walk to their seat blind folded by now.

What's in a number ?

No such problem in CD 2,anyway most ST holders should be able to walk to their seat blind folded by now.

What's in a number ?
Sometimes you give your seats to friends/relatives.It would be nice if they could walk straight to the correct seat...

Last edited:
Last time I was up there I did notice quite a few seats without numbers & some fans seemed to have put their own stickers showing the numbers on the seats.

The names were one of the “benefits” included in the package when buying a Rangers Bond, which part funded the club deck IIRC

A big bear of mine folk arriving pished and late then can't find their seat then need up a couple of times during the game to go to the toilet

Not exactly the same issue but the BF1 free for all is also a slight pain in the arse.

Most games I arrive to someone, a different someone every time, standing or sitting in my seat.

It’s great standing for the games and the atmosphere is brilliant. But pissed up randoms at your seat every week gets tiresome :)

It's nothing new mate when I had my seat in the club deck prior to that arsewipe Whyte taking over people used to turn up 5 and ten minutes after kick off half pissed , disrupting the whole row.

Cd3 is the same row in front has the correct numbers then all of a sudden jumps a few hundred up for 3 seats toward the aisle

Back