Seat sub money/club account

Andyprfc

I used seat sub for the first time since the changes at the weekend. What can the money actually be used for. I’ve solved the krypton factor and found the money on the rangers website but not sure where this money actually exists. Ideally I would like to use it purchase the game tomorrow but that doesn’t seem an option. Anybody any ideas?

I used seat sub for the first time since the changes at the weekend. What can the money actually be used for. I’ve solved the krypton factor and found the money on the rangers website but not sure where this money actually exists. Ideally I would like to use it purchase the game tomorrow but that doesn’t seem an option. Anybody any ideas?
"Simply visit the SeatSub section of the Rangers ticketing website and follow the instructions. When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers."

Should be allowed to use it on match tickets.

"Simply visit the SeatSub section of the Rangers ticketing website and follow the instructions. When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers."

Apologies was meaning RTV

@Andyprfc

You can find your credit by logging in on the Tickets part of the website and then clicking on your name/Rangers number at the top. On the next page there is a section near the bottom entitled 'On Account Balance'.

Not sure how you spend it though, but you can use it, presumably, for anything you purchase through the ticket portal (which would exclude RangersTV for tomorrow but would include buying a match ticket if you can find one available).

@Andyprfc

You can find your credit by logging in on the Tickets part of the website and then clicking on your name/Rangers number at the top. On the next page there is a section near the bottom entitled 'On Account Balance'.

Not sure how you spend it though, but you can use it, presumably, for anything you purchase through the ticket portal (which would exclude RangersTV for tomorrow but would include buying a match ticket if you can find one available).
Interesting cheers mate, makes sense re it being a different “part” of the website. However surely it should be able to be used on anything rangers related, another fight for another day! Be interesting if anybody has any experience of using this money or if it comes off automatically etc.

Interesting cheers mate, makes sense re it being a different “part” of the website. However surely it should be able to be used on anything rangers related, another fight for another day! Be interesting if anybody has any experience of using this money or if it comes off automatically etc.
I don't know for sure that you cannot use it on RangersTV, just to be clear. I just can't imagine that with our IT systems that it will be 'spendable' outside of the Ticket portal part of the website.

I don't know for sure that you cannot use it on RangersTV, just to be clear. I just can't imagine that with our IT systems that it will be 'spendable' outside of the Ticket portal part of the website.
I'm guessing but RTV money goes to a different place.

When I buy a match on RTV my statement says "Stream Uk media services"

Presumably who take a cut and pass the rest on to Rangers, as opposed to a ticket purchase where all the money stays in house.

Used it for the first time on Saturday. No credits so assuming nobody bought it.
The cut-off for SeatSub was last Friday. You'd need to have it made available by last Friday (though I don't see any specific time of cut-off, only the date. It might be 9am for example) AND someone would need to have bought it. If you can, its best to make it available at least two days, if not more, before the match - though that's obviously not always possible.

EDIT: I see a later post suggesting the cut-off applies only to MyGers points. I also see a 1700hrs deadline the day before the match in some articles so that might be the cut-off time for MyGers points but it seems you get the cash regardless of when you make the ticket available - provided it sells. Sounds like yours may not have sold.

Last edited:

You can. I used mine to buy my hibs ticket. Not sure if it works on cccs yet

The cut-off for SeatSub was last Friday. You'd need to have it made available by last Friday (though I don't see any specific time of cut-off, only the date. It might be 9am for example) AND someone would need to have bought it. If you can, its best to make it available at least two days, if not more, before the match - though that's obviously not always possible.

EDIT: I see a later post suggesting the cut-off applies only to MyGers points. I also see a 1700hrs deadline the day before the match in some articles so that might be the cut-off time for MyGers points but it seems you get the cash regardless of when you make the ticket available - provided it sells. Sounds like yours may not have sold.

£25 credit was available when I went to check out my Hibs tickets, so managed to buy that for £9.

Much better this and will see me probably use SeatSub more often rather than just give to mates for free.

Stuck my ticket and girlfriends on today both tickets purchased by 11 with 25 credit in both

@Andyprfc

When i went to buy the game just there, it came up as cost £0 which i was a bit perplexed by, but i assumed it must have just deducted it from the seatsub credit i have.

However it now shows a payment of £9.99 to Rangers on my bank statement, so unsure what happened there.

When i went to buy the game just there, it came up as cost £0 which i was a bit perplexed by, but i assumed it must have just deducted it from the seatsub credit i have.

However it now shows a payment of £9.99 to Rangers on my bank statement, so unsure what happened there.
Yeah, I think you will only be able to use the credit for stuff purchased through the Tickets part of the website, which would rule out RangersTV.

Interesting you had the £0 cost issue though. Seen a couple post that they had the same and then just assumed their purchase hadn't gone through. Your post suggests otherwise. Hopefully they don't get charged twice.:( I will stick a wee comment in the 'bumper' thread to warn folk to check their accounts to confirm payment.

Did you check your RTV Account to see if the game is showing for you under Active Subscriptions mate?

Yeah, I think you will only be able to use the credit for stuff purchased through the Tickets part of the website, which would rule out RangersTV.

Interesting you had the £0 cost issue though. Seen a couple post that they had the same and then just assumed their purchase hadn't gone through. Your post suggests otherwise. Hopefully they don't get charged twice.:( I will stick a wee comment in the 'bumper' thread to warn folk to check their accounts to confirm payment.

Did you check your RTV Account to see if the game is showing for you under Active Subscriptions mate?

Yeah it's showing under Active Subscriptions thankfully.

Think that is me good to go for tonight now, safe to start drinking.

I Used seat sub for the last 2 games. The Kilmarnock credit showed right away but the st Johnstone credit that sold last week hasn’t been added. Am not sure how it works

Back