Seat swaps

Dfsbear85

Official Ticketer
Now the deadline in nearly up to renew season tickets, anyone know the timescale when seat transfers would be looked at?

Hoping for a move from copland front not holding my breath to get one from hearing fans being on the list for several seasons.

Now the deadline in nearly up to renew season tickets, anyone know the timescale when seat transfers would be looked at?

Hoping for a move from copland front not holding my breath to get one from hearing fans being on the list for several seasons.
Where are you looking to go?

I'm sure I read somewhere it's a couple of weeks from renewal ending to the waiting list opening, but no idea where I seen that! Seen the SLO say on Twitter they will be actioned after today though.

I'm sure I read somewhere it's a couple of weeks from renewal ending to the waiting list opening, but no idea where I seen that! Seen the SLO say on Twitter they will be actioned after today though.
I think I saw that the general ST sale starts on July 22nd.
I wrote to the TO before Xmas and just emailed them a copy of those emails as a reminder.
In CD5 and would like to move closer to the front of that section. To be honest the guys near by are sound and perhaps better staying put?

I think I saw that the general ST sale starts on July 22nd.
I wrote to the TO before Xmas and just emailed them a copy of those emails as a reminder.
In CD5 and would like to move closer to the front of that section. To be honest the guys near by are sound and perhaps better staying put?

Yes I'm not moving myself but I'm sure I read something somewhere about them looking at moves before general sale of season tickets to those on the waiting list. Could try an email to the ticket centre though?

Email the ticket office and they will put you on the list for transfers, this happens after the renewals are processed, before the offers to the S/t waiting list

Has anyone started hearing back from the ticket office about swaps yet?
No response as yet, last communication I got was last close season telling me I was unsuccessful and asking if I wanted to remain on list. I replied YES, anyone know if this list is still valid since the introduction of MyGers?

I've never heard anything about Seat swaps even to say unsuccessful and I've been on the list 2 years. Have confirmed I'm definitely on it though for 2 seats.

@admin is there no way of doing a seat swap thread for season tickets only on the ticket board. Could be really beneficial to some on here??

I got an email telling me they would be looking at it after 30 June. I'm in Club deck 5 and and first seat in row which is the best seat for longer legs. just left of half way line with a great view. Looking for a swap to the somewhere in middle third of Main stand or middle third of Govan Rear if anybody is interested

Back