Seat transfer

I contacted them about my seat transfer request and they responded next day confirming I was on bar72 waiting list for two seats and had been for a year.

I asked if there was any chance of a single seat move back a couple of rows in gf4 and was refused on the grounds that I’d need to put a formal request in and would go on a waiting list. Pile of pish IF there are single seats either not being taken up this season or that will go into the public sale.

The TO response unfortunately seems, anecdotally at least, to depend on who you talk to and what mood they are in.

I contacted them about my seat transfer request and they responded next day confirming I was on bar72 waiting list for two seats and had been for a year.

I asked if there was any chance of a single seat move back a couple of rows in gf4 and was refused on the grounds that I’d need to put a formal request in and would go on a waiting list. Pile of pish IF there are single seats either not being taken up this season or that will go into the public sale.

The TO response unfortunately seems, anecdotally at least, to depend on who you talk to and what mood they are in.
Not really a pile of pish is it?

You are in the queue for one area but want to go straight to the front of the queue in another area?

Not really a pile of pish is it?

You are in the queue for one area but want to go straight to the front of the queue in another area?

Yes, if there was a single seat in the section that wasn’t previously a ST or was one but wasn’t renewed on 20/5, but as I also alluded to rules are rules. I guess I’m just expressing frustration that there are many other stories of guys rocking up to the ticket office and getting a seat. In fact I did so myself three years ago.

I want to say however I do respect the hard work the team do over there it’s just that we do often hear about the system not being followed.

Yes, if there was a single seat in the section that wasn’t previously a ST or was one but wasn’t renewed on 20/5, but as I also alluded to rules are rules. I guess I’m just expressing frustration that there are many other stories of guys rocking up to the ticket office and getting a seat. In fact I did so myself three years ago.

I want to say however I do respect the hard work the team do over there it’s just that we do often hear about the system not being followed.
This is my main issue with it. We’ve been on the list for three years and keep being told we are still on it. This year we offered to come into the TO but were told it is all handled over email so no need. Tempted to go anyway and sort it out.

I spoke with the least helpful guy in the world earlier today. Says seat transfers are ongoing.

I've got to say, the ticket office staff at our club are horrendous. Very rarely have I had a good experience.

Must be the same guy I spoke to yesterday said the exact same.

I spoke with the least helpful guy in the world earlier today. Says seat transfers are ongoing.

I've got to say, the ticket office staff at our club are horrendous. Very rarely have I had a good experience.
I think i know the guy you are meaning, couldn't give a feck about any call or any callers issue, he should not be getting a wage for being a kunt..

I think it's that guy I spoke to earlier. He said to me, "We're not doing seat transfers, it'll be a few seasons before we will again".

Will try by email :rolleyes::))

Can I ask how long you've been on the list?
Moved from Club Deck to MRS two seasons ago and wasn’t happy with the seats from the word go (despite not being sold as restricted view, you can’t see beyond the Govan touchline and no chance with balls in the air).

Asked to remain on the list for another move at the start of the 18/19 season but didn’t get one (there were four of us at the time). Split into a two this year and got it (with a fair degree of perseverance via email).

Moved from Club Deck to MRS two seasons ago and wasn’t happy with the seats from the word go (despite not being sold as restricted view, you can’t see beyond the Govan touchline and no chance with balls in the air).

Asked to remain on the list for another move at the start of the 18/19 season but didn’t get one (there were four of us at the time). Split into a two this year and got it (with a fair degree of perseverance via email).
Thanks. I'm breaking away from 3 to just myself this year. So will see what happens

Never can get through to them in the first place. Things like 4 monthly payments should be able to be done online. Literally every other team has modernised these things.

I recommend emailing (I posted the address above) and calling to check in (‭0371 702 1972‬). There seems to be some merit in being in front of them.

I went in with my brother to test that theory and the woman was unhelpful and a bit short with us. Never had a good experience with the TO tbh. Underpaid or badly led? Who knows.

You would hope that at this stage our seat transfers are done electronically because you could run the process 3 and 4 times before the general sale to maximise customer experience.

I just spoke to the ticket office to ask about a transfer for my son and I and they were helpful enough, took my Rangers number and looked up on the system and confirmed that my request was in the queue. They said that they are trying to contact everybody this week by phone or email. However they said that with 95% renewals and 4000 people with seat transfer requests in that I would be very unlikely to get anything this year. (My request has been in since June last year.)

On that note does anybody want to swap my two BF4 seats for two Bar72 or Sandy Jardine Rear? :)

I wonder what their response would be if you found a mutual swap with someone? Would they entertain it?

I wonder what their response would be if you found a mutual swap with someone? Would they entertain it?

Yes, if you took all the details in together. The fact you have both renewed you could agree any payment difference between yourselves for this year. Just change names for seats.

Yes, if you took all the details in together. The fact you have both renewed you could agree any payment difference between yourselves for this year. Just change names for seats.

In that case if anyone wants to swap 2 seats together in bf2 to 2 seats together somewhere else send me a PM

What happens if you get a transfer but pay up in instalments? Do your monthly amounts change to what the higher/lower cost would be?

Two of us are on the waiting list for bar72 tickets, me GF4 and mate CD3. Despite the fact that I said we don't need two seats together I would bet that they will be on the list as requesting two together. I have only been on the list for a year anyway so doubt we will hear this season (or ever really).

I don't understand the attitude displayed by the ticket office staff at times, I am sure some Customers test their patience but at the end of the day we are buying quite high-value items, I walked in and paid £559 cash ffs.

I guess its a motivation/ training issue, perhaps they get paid minimum wage and are treated like shite by petty and limited management, but even so the least you could expect is a little courtesy or humour.

Here’s an honest bit of advice from someone who’s had season tickets in various parts of the stadium over the past 35 years - (and never failed to get one if I want one )

Do not wait on a phone call , an email , a seat move etc . It may come , but chances are it never will . I know some have intimated that’s changing but trust me it never did in my experience .

Either physically take a day off work when suitable and go down to the ticket office . Speak to someone face to face about your situation and what you want . Don’t over complicate it . Over the phone is no use .

If you get no joy , you then need to register on the website as a new customer and as soon as any public sale becomes available , log in and snap up the best that’s there . Use a different email address than before so it doesn’t link you with your old Rangers number. Doing this you will lose your “ history “ so if you rely on travel points or whatever then that disappears but that didn’t bother me .

I think too many people register and then sit back for years on a transfer or request that unless our ST sales plummet , will never happen .

Take it or leave it but that’s my advice .

Been trying to get a move from the east enclosure corner flag 8 rows back to somewhere else but nothing and do t have the time during week to go down to ticket office

Here’s an honest bit of advice from someone who’s had season tickets in various parts of the stadium over the past 35 years - (and never failed to get one if I want one )

Do not wait on a phone call , an email , a seat move etc . It may come , but chances are it never will . I know some have intimated that’s changing but trust me it never did in my experience .

Either physically take a day off work when suitable and go down to the ticket office . Speak to someone face to face about your situation and what you want . Don’t over complicate it . Over the phone is no use .

If you get no joy , you then need to register on the website as a new customer and as soon as any public sale becomes available , log in and snap up the best that’s there . Use a different email address than before so it doesn’t link you with your old Rangers number. Doing this you will lose your “ history “ so if you rely on travel points or whatever then that disappears but that didn’t bother me .

I think too many people register and then sit back for years on a transfer or request that unless our ST sales plummet , will never happen .

Take it or leave it but that’s my advice .

If I do that then my dad and I are going to have 2 season tickets each.

Because weve already renewed.

Well , it’s a pre requisite with my guide on how to move once the TO don’t play ball face to face , is that you then let your own seat go to register as a new buyer . As I say I’ve done it many times .

I don’t think you’ll be moving .

Well , it’s a pre requisite with my guide on how to move once the TO don’t play ball face to face , is that you then let your own seat go to register as a new buyer . As I say I’ve done it many times .

I don’t think you’ll be moving .
So does that mean you end up with two seats for a year?

I got B72 seats last year through public sale despite being on the waiting list and not hearing anything so I feel your pain :D !

This is my main issue with it. We’ve been on the list for three years and keep being told we are still on it. This year we offered to come into the TO but were told it is all handled over email so no need. Tempted to go anyway and sort it out.

I was told yesterday (by someone who was looking for a transfer) that TO staff have been told that anyone found to be sorting someone out with a transfer or allocation of ticket over and above what the present stance is on things will be removed from their employment.

I got B72 seats last year through public sale despite being on the waiting list and not hearing anything so I feel your pain :D !

I think you got the two seats I clicked on and was too slow checking out! Well done fast fingers! :)

But this annoys me, because there were loads of sought-after seats available in the public sale that I'm sure people would have wanted a move to.

When did you apply to go on the waiting list for a move?
My Son did it. I think he went into the Ticket Office before the ST renewal date and was advisd to renew and then apply for a move.

Someone from the Ticket Office then called a few days ago and the move was done over the phone with the additional money required being paid in the normal way that Cup tickets are paid.

The only problem seems to be that due to the move we seem to have dropped off the Away Ticket Scheme. Don’t know why this has happened but my Son says he is going to try and sort this out.

I got a phone call this afternoon. The lady from the ticket office was excellent and sorted my move out.

Back