Seat transfers

Price quotes looks like SJ Rear,not Bar72 price.
Club 72 East and West will be limited at 600 members in each.
The end 20 seats in each row of both halves are not now being used for Club 72.
That may explain the price on the website

Anyone been offered a move this week? It's all gone a bit quiet
I've heard nothing , think the games a bogey for another season :(

I'll be going into speak to them once it is permissable,I understand they cannot accommodate everyone but the lack of a reply to several emails , over the past three seasons , isn't right .

I've heard nothing , think the games a bogey for another season :(

I'll be going into speak to them once it is permissable,I understand they cannot accommodate everyone but the lack of a reply to several emails , over the past three seasons , isn't right .
I've only been on the list since last year so I can't complain but the system itself is not great.

Club 72 East and West will be limited at 600 members in each.
The end 20 seats in each row of both halves are not now being used for Club 72.
That may explain the price on the website.
When did they make the decision on this? The folk I know who all gave up their seats due to the price hikes were in the end 20 seats (think one had seat numbers 20 and 21, so not sure how it would work with them)

Will probably have to put me and my son on the list to move this year he’s 16 next year and we’re in BR5

Will probably have to put me and my son on the list to move this year he’s 16 next year and we’re in BR5
I would mate, reading the terms and conditions of being in the BR they might start removing tickets from people who don't meet the criteria for the family stand anymore

When did they make the decision on this? The folk I know who all gave up their seats due to the price hikes were in the end 20 seats (think one had seat numbers 20 and 21, so not sure how it would work with them)
Last month - I was moved from the end seats in closer to the middle.
I actually preferred the seats I had.
They reduced the membership of Club 72 from 660 to 600 and sold the remaining seats as standard seats with no bar entry.

Last month - I was moved from the end seats in closer to the middle.
I actually preferred the seats I had.
They reduced the membership of Club 72 from 660 to 600 and sold the remaining seats as standard seats with no bar entry.
They must've known the capacity at the outset. Folk have given up seats who could've stayed in them.

They must've known the capacity at the outset. Folk have given up seats who could've stayed in them.
I am sure they did , i was offered seat move because my seat was no longer being used by Club 72.
No real option except move, which i reluctantly did.

I’d love a move further back in GF4. I’ve been on the list for about 3 or 4 years to do just that. I just need a single seat but no one gives them up, or if they do the ticket office policy seems to be to sell the seats to new supporters rather than satisfy existing st holders first.

I’d love a move further back in GF4. I’ve been on the list for about 3 or 4 years to do just that. I just need a single seat but no one gives them up, or if they do the ticket office policy seems to be to sell the seats to new supporters rather than satisfy existing st holders first.
What row are u in GF4 mate?

Surely there could be some platform to allow current season ticket holders to organise transfers/swaps between themselves. I think its the time constraint/hassle of it all with little benefit to the club that is perhaps the issue

Surely there could be some platform to allow current season ticket holders to organise transfers/swaps between themselves. I think its the time constraint/hassle of it all with little benefit to the club that is perhaps the issue
We tried a thread on here last week, it was deleted with no reason why

It was me that started the thread
I tried a thread last year that was chopped in the Ticket forum, was sent a message advising it had too much potential to go wrong and they don't want to have to facilitate any disputes that originates from the forum. Was fair comment tbh as not every one would go smoothly. Maybe there should be a Facebook page set up or something so people can arrange it that way?

Back