Seat transfers

I have 3 seats in Copland front was looking to transfer to somewhere else but only need 2 seats. What you think chances would be and what's best way to go about it.

Basically if you are a new season ticket holder for the coming season then this is your choice I think.

Bit pissy given last year it was a take it or leave it situation for anyone on the waiting list.
Three seats together in CF5 there, which is a surprise. Not great seats but three together is unusual.

So my transfer offer is in my basket, no email how to go about it though. Am I missing something obvious here?

Logged into my account earlier today and noticed a new seat in my basket but no email now the seat is no longer in my basket. its my ideal location so really hoping I now get an email
Id email them ASAP mate.
I had that last week and it was in fact the seat Transfer they were gona offer me. Also check your Spam folder as the offer goes into that

I have 3 seats in Copland front was looking to transfer to somewhere else but only need 2 seats. What you think chances would be and what's best way to go about it.
Where abouts in the Copland front mate? Know someone who has 2 together in Govan east corner and 1 in club deck who is looking to move 3 together. You can do a name change of seats for a small fee I’m sure.

Seats definitely available, but been told due to uptake of renewals my transfer can’t be done at their moment, guys in waiting list with mygers getting first dibs, cannot believe this

Pretty frustrating. Me and my mate are looking to move together. Seat beside me is showing as available so he could take that. But no way of being able to secure it. Emailed TO but no doubt by the time they respond it will be gone.

Where abouts in the Copland front mate? Know someone who has 2 together in Govan east corner and 1 in club deck who is looking to move 3 together. You can do a name change of seats for a small fee I’m sure.
Pretty frustrating. Me and my mate are looking to move together. Seat beside me is showing as available so he could take that. But no way of being able to secure it. Emailed TO but no doubt by the time they respond it will be gone.
My reply to TO -
Not sure what to think about this? Can see online that there are seats available to mygers members with “new sale requirements for season 21/22”
I have a restricted view seat and would love to be able to move to somewhere else in the ground.
I was led to believe that seat transfers would be considered before any new season tickets would be issued, but clearly this isn’t happening.
Can you provide me with the selection process as I can’t fathom this?

Looks like less than 100 seats avail in whole stadium (roughly looking at the stadium plan) incredible uptake all things considered. Not good to hear it seems new customers are being offered seats before transfers tho.

My reply to TO -
Not sure what to think about this? Can see online that there are seats available to mygers members with “new sale requirements for season 21/22”
I have a restricted view seat and would love to be able to move to somewhere else in the ground.
I was led to believe that seat transfers would be considered before any new season tickets would be issued, but clearly this isn’t happening.
Can you provide me with the selection process as I can’t fathom this?

Let us know how you get on please mate.

Can you shed any light on this process at all please @Greg Marshall ?

It seems a bit of a lottery in terms of whether you get a response or not. We only joined the waiting list this year so happy to wait our turn but it would be nice to get an acknowledgement from the TO that we were at least on the list.
Thanks.

Looks like less than 100 seats avail in whole stadium (roughly looking at the stadium plan) incredible uptake all things considered. Not good to hear it seems new customers are being offered seats before transfers tho.
Seems strange, surely move people then sell the seats vacated?! I know the move I’m making the seat I’m vacating is probably ‘better’ to a lot of people, I just hate being in a rear section, prefer being closer to the action.

It seems a bit of a lottery in terms of whether you get a response or not. We only joined the waiting list this year so happy to wait our turn but it would be nice to get an acknowledgement from the TO that we were at least on the list.
Thanks.
Not going to believe this, an hour after me sending this, I’ve had an offer (which I’ve accepted) dunno if the original email I got was generic and it was in the process of being done or not but heyho, chuffed to bits, 5 years in MRB (rv) so well overdue, moving to GE2 #letsgo

Not going to believe this, an hour after me sending this, I’ve had an offer (which I’ve accepted) dunno if the original email I got was generic and it was in the process of being done or not but heyho, chuffed to bits, 5 years in MRB (rv) so well overdue, moving to GE2 #letsgo
Nice one mate B-D

Emailed seattransfers last night and secured my move this morning. Couldn’t have asked for a quicker or better service. Got a cracking seat too B-)

Thanks.

they work through the list with requests ans try and match to available seats. Offers are then made and whether accepted or rejected they move on and the process is ongoing.

if you can send me your rangers number via slo@rangers.co.uk I can pass that on to ask.
Thanks.

Just a heads up, there a few decent single seats available just now if people are wanting away from a restricted view or Club Deck etc, my mate emailed this morning and got a response within about 15-20 mins. He stated the seats he fancied in terms of what was available on the stadium plan (link posted earlier in thread). He paid the extra £63 by bank transfer and that's it done and dusted.

Just a heads up, there a few decent single seats available just now if people are wanting away from a restricted view or Club Deck etc, my mate emailed this morning and got a response within about 15-20 mins. He stated the seats he fancied in terms of what was available on the stadium plan (link posted earlier in thread). He paid the extra £63 by bank transfer and that's it done and dusted.
What address did he email mate?

I was the same, got moved to CD4, row N seat 164. Basically near the front of the club deck and right on the halfway line! :)

Has anyone noticed that on the stadium plan with available seats there is a couple in Bar 72 but they are £675. I assume thats not correct?

I have 2 adults in GF in line with the broomloan end penalty spot. Central, row H. Looking for something in the Govan rear or main stand.

I was wanting a move closer to my mate and was offered two together in SE2 Row C. I knocked them back as my current seat is a better view. They're not offering me anything else due to volume of renewals. I've been on the waiting list over a year.

Got an offer to move from SE1 to GF6. Currently in basket and saying it’s £137 but the price difference between seats should only be about £30. Any idea why this is? I’ve emailed TO to confirm I’m happy with move.

Got an offer to move from SE1 to GF6. Currently in basket and saying it’s £137 but the price difference between seats should only be about £30. Any idea why this is? I’ve emailed TO to confirm I’m happy with move.
GF1 is £492, so I imagine GF6 would be similar or maybe slightly more than £492.

Just had the email to say i can pursahse a season ticket but nothing in basket. any thoughts?

After a few seasons of being on the transfer list and knocking back a few moves I'm finally sorted. Got a belter of seat in the West enclosure behind the away dugout. Can't wait to get back to Ibrox

3 years on the list for a move and still nothing. Great system the ticket off has
Is it a single seat move? Have you specified a very narrow range of options?

If not, see earlier in the thread, have a look at what’s available on the website and email them if any suit and see what they say.

Is it a single seat move? Have you specified a very narrow range of options?

If not, see earlier in the thread, have a look at what’s available on the website and email them if any suit and see what they say.
Naa its 2 seats mate. Told them id consider most places. Fingers crossed for next year

Naa its 2 seats mate. Told them id consider most places. Fingers crossed for next year
More difficult, obviously, for other than single seats. That said, earlier in the week I saw three seats together in the second front row, near the corner flag in CF5. Gone now unfortunately (probably to a group of three in fairness).

Managed to get my sons seat moved from the back of CR5 down to 8 seats away from our current 3 in CR2 so well pleased with that.

Wouldn’t read too much into the online plan that’s up as it’s showed nothing in the CR all week but they were able to offer me a move.

I emailed last night and they came back and offered me a seat in CR1 Row R which I've taken.

I'm currently in SW4

Back