Seat transfers

Pretty annoying that I had a seat transfer in for GR4 and they've let you take a seat before offering me one.

There is now no seats available in GR4.
Where do you sit-I might be open for a swap as I felt the seat in GR4 was the best out of what was available. I got the email at 13:40 today and there were two seats available in there.

they work through the list with requests ans try and match to available seats. Offers are then made and whether accepted or rejected they move on and the process is ongoing.

if you can send me your rangers number via slo@rangers.co.uk I can pass that on to ask.
Thanks.

Greg, can I possibly send you a PM too? I've emailed the seattransfers address but didn't receive a response to my query at all or to the follow up email.

Has anyone noticed that on the stadium plan with available seats there is a couple in Bar 72 but they are £675. I assume thats not correct?
Seats 1-10 or 209-218 or whatever? Seems Bar72 has been cut by 30 a side, 10 seats at either end in all 3 rows.

So 60 more GR available at the front, very decent seats.

Where do you sit-I might be open for a swap as I felt the seat in GR4 was the best out of what was available. I got the email at 13:40 today and there were two seats available in there.

I had an open request from last year which I had asked to be moved nearer my mate in GR4 row E, I am in GR4 row BB (1 row form the back).

But I did put a request in specifically for the aisle seat in GR4 row L that I seen was available from the stadium plan.

I would never ask you to swap your seat mate that's on the ticket center and not yourself.

Emailed seat transfers yesterday and my grandson got an offer of a move to our section this morning. 10 rows further down but best we could hope for really.

Pretty annoying that I had a seat transfer in for GR4 and they've let you take a seat before offering me one.

There is now no seats available in GR4.
This is the same as me, what is the point in the seat transfer request, when they open up all the remaining seats for a free for all!!!!

I had an open request from last year which I had asked to be moved nearer my mate in GR4 row E, I am in GR4 row BB (1 row form the back).

But I did put a request in specifically for the aisle seat in GR4 row L that I seen was available from the stadium plan.

I would never ask you to swap your seat mate that's on the ticket center and not yourself.
It’s crazy that seats are being allocated to the waiting list when all transfers haven’t been fulfilled. Sorry mate, it’s a frustrating one but as a Club it’s unbelievable the uptake in tickets.

That’s exactly what the SLO said wouldn’t happen in another thread. Transfers were to be prioritised over any public sale.
The system that is in place for transfers is a shambles.

I’m a bit annoyed because I’ve been on the transfer list for over a year now and I’m also close to the top of mygers gold category

Pretty pish way of sorting it but can’t change anything now. Another thing to be unhappy about

It’s crazy that seats are being allocated to the waiting list when all transfers haven’t been fulfilled. Sorry mate, it’s a frustrating one but as a Club it’s unbelievable the uptake in tickets.
Out of curiosity did you get my coveted aisle seat?

Ticket centre emailed back just now to inform me that seat is gone, don't really want to fire in an angry email back at them but it's pretty poor from them to not take my seat transfer request when there was about 5 seats further forward from me nearer my mate available and 1 aisle seat which I did specifically ask for.

Out of curiosity did you get my coveted aisle seat?

Ticket centre emailed back just now to inform me that seat is gone, don't really want to fire in an angry email back at them but it's pretty poor from them to not take my seat transfer request when there was about 5 seats further forward from me nearer my mate available and 1 aisle seat which I did specifically ask for.
It was mate-row L seat 0101. I’m easy going so if you fancy swapping seats a few times a season and it gets you closer to your pal then I’m happy to accommodate. Let’s me experience the match from a different view which I always like to.

My son and I managed to get seats together up the back of the family stand last season.

I stuck in a request for two together in the Sandy Jardine not long after suspecting it may take a while to get the move.

Do you need to request a move every season or do they keep you on the list?

Im begining to wonder if i should have bought another season ticket when they were being released today and then hand my original one back????

Totally scunnered by this, whats the point in chasing mygers points when Joe punter could have just logged on today and had first pick of anywhere in the ground!!

My son and I managed to get seats together up the back of the family stand last season.

I stuck in a request for two together in the Sandy Jardine not long after suspecting it may take a while to get the move.

Do you need to request a move every season or do they keep you on the list?

Emailed them a few days ago asking the same, was told you stay on the transfer list. They advised I've been on since 2019, so that seems to be correct.

Im begining to wonder if i should have bought another season ticket when they were being released today and then hand my original one back????

Totally scunnered by this, whats the point in chasing mygers points when Joe punter could have just logged on today and had first pick of anywhere in the ground!!
Bought a ST for my young son last season and it’s 4 sections away from mine in the enclosure, but took what I could get and put in transfer requests. Actually would have been better off not even renewing mine last season and just buying 2 season tickets this season and at least having the pick of seats from the stadium map so we could be near each other as the chances of getting a transfer are so slim.

Bought a ST for my young son last season and it’s 4 sections away from mine in the enclosure, but took what I could get and put in transfer requests. Actually would have been better off not even renewing mine last season and just buying 2 season tickets this season and at least having the pick of seats from the stadium map so we could be near each other as the chances of getting a transfer are so slim.

Exactly, the whole process is a nightmare. If the club are so focused on the mygers points why not make that a priority as to who gets first shout on seat transfers. There doesnt seem to be any clear communicated process in place and if there is then I haven't seen advertised anywhere

Sent them a mail yesterday just asking them to confirm if there was no chance of my transfer this season and to confirm I would staty on the transfer request list next season --response below

Thank you for your email

We are still working on the transfer and if we can accommodate you we will email and you are still on the transfer waiting list.

Exactly, the whole process is a nightmare. If the club are so focused on the mygers points why not make that a priority as to who gets first shout on seat transfers. There doesnt seem to be any clear communicated process in place and if there is then I haven't seen advertised anywhere
Where did you ask for your seat move to that comes down to being offered, there might have been nothing available

Its a generic email, when i sent a request in April i got no response back at all.

It might even be easier to allow fans to organise swaps via an open platform between themselves somehow and then contact the club to process?
You can swap with someone I’m sure think it needs to be done it writing for the name change etc then odds covered

Where did you ask for your seat move to that comes down to being offered, there might have been nothing available

There were seats available all over the ground, most of GR which is where I wanted to move to. I could actually see seats free where I would have moved to and didnt know if I could buy a other one and then had back the one i had

There were seats available all over the ground, most of GR which is where I wanted to move to. I could actually see seats free where I would have moved to and didnt know if I could buy a other one and then had back the one i had
The first night the link for the available seats went up I emailed the seat transfers about 2 available in GR6. Next morning got the same standard reply re transfers ongoing and they will contact if they could accommodate.
Needless to say I didn’t get the seats, been on the waiting list for a few years now. The system is a joke and for the public sale to be ongoing at the same time is not good.

The first night the link for the available seats went up I emailed the seat transfers about 2 available in GR6. Next morning got the same standard reply re transfers ongoing and they will contact if they could accommodate.
Needless to say I didn’t get the seats, been on the waiting list for a few years now. The system is a joke and for the public sale to be ongoing at the same time is not good.

I totally agree, there needs to be an overhaul of the whole process and season ticket holders need to be looked after before any public sale takes place especially when we didn't even get to sit in our seats last year.

What is the point in me chasing mygers points when a non season ticket holder can hand pick a seat to sit anywhere when i cant?? @Greg Marshall can you shed any light on this process I am sure you can understand the frustration

I'm in West Enclosure sw3 but row f so really low down. I've been offered pretty much the same seat (249 instead of 251) but it's row u.
Wondering how many rows are in the enclosure as I know the back 2 or 3 rows are right under the overhang and not tiered.
Hoping I can find out somehow?

Its a generic email, when i sent a request in April i got no response back at all.

It might even be easier to allow fans to organise swaps via an open platform between themselves somehow and then contact the club to process?
You can swap with someone I’m sure think it needs to be done it writing for the name change etc then odds covered
You can do a name change on a season ticket. The Club charge £20 I’m sure. So if two of you swapped outwith the Club process it would be £20 each to move.

I'm in West Enclosure sw3 but row f so really low down. I've been offered pretty much the same seat (249 instead of 251) but it's row u.
Wondering how many rows are in the enclosure as I know the back 2 or 3 rows are right under the overhang and not tiered.
SW1 goes to X so imagine 3 will be the same.

Think you will struggle to see much that far back, especially when folk stand up.

The really positive thing here is the tills are going kerching. I could easy say I’ve spent about 10-15k over 20 years on Rangers ‘stuff and tickets’ (less than a lot I know) and paid £100 to get on the waiting list for last 2 years with the guarantee of no more than 2 more Woolen scarves and a lapel badge and someone who had their first season ticket last year costing less than £500 last year gets priority over renewing and also place of their choice to sit. Totally agree priority should go to renewing even with small expenditure history but some of us who have been lucky in the last couple of days have also put a fair bit emotionally and financially into the club over years. Stadium isn’t big enough for our fans and is never likely to be but I for one can see mygers as being a fantastic money spinner for the club with access to all sorts of things including single match tickets. Nothing in life is fair when demand exceeds supply and it’s not always straight forward who should win and who should lose. We need another 6000 seats (off the top of my head) and there will still be folk a bit unhappy.

My old man had a ST before in row U in the east enc and it was absolutely fine. Great view actually. Another couple rows back I think before you’re view could be hindered.

My old man had a ST before in row U in the east enc and it was absolutely fine. Great view actually. Another couple rows back I think before you’re view could be hindered.
OK ill need to try and find any shots online. My view is decent in row f but just a bit low to the pitch for my liking.

Row U will be fine I think, you'll be under the roof but it wont impact the viewing. check out a view from my seat - there's one from the East enclosure row T will give you a good idea https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/119946/Ibrox+Stadium/section-SE4/row-T/seat-118/

How do people find the view in the first 3-4 rows of the SJ front? Too close to the pitch? Or still an ok view of the match? Cheers!

How do people find the view in the first 3-4 rows of the SJ front? Too close to the pitch? Or still an ok view of the match? Cheers!
Heres a cpl of pics from Sandy Jardine Front m8
looks like they are row b

Heres a cpl of pics from Sandy Jardine Front m8
looks like they are row b

Cheers bud!

Anyone know when the new season tickets will be posted for those who have transferred seats?
Spoke to one of the TO staff today regarding a seat swap and she said new smart card would be sent out when the staff are back in the office. Didn’t know when that would be.

Back