Seat views

Jaymuz7

lol no me and my mate had 2 seats mate right in line with the stairs, maybe his was one in but i was deffo right in line and the very back row, i cant complain anyway.

This is the pic i took at the game, there was a guy with a leather jacket to the right of me i think :D

Not guilty, leather should only be worn on your feet!

I’m 2nd row from the back, right side of the halfway line

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Not guilty, leather should only be worn on your feet!

I’m 2nd row from the back, right side of the halfway line
Ah thats why mate i was at the very back row, you just keep walking up the stairs and right to your seat so there is no seat infront of you just stairs.

Jaymuz7

Ah thats why mate i was at the very back row, you just keep walking up the stairs and right to your seat so there is no seat infront of you just stairs.
I know exactly where you are, I have a good blether with the guy that has got your seat. Love it up there mate

weetam3106

It’s an old question but how the fook do you guys lad these pics?

Do you upload to imagur from your phone then embedd the [ img ] file but cutting and pasting the link?

Recoba

Official Ticketer

Do you upload to imagur from your phone then embedd the [ img ] file but cutting and pasting the link?
If you mean from a mobile then Go onto the site postimage.org

Upload pic then once its done copy the link that says thumbnail for website then paste it in here.

If you are on a computer you just right click the image, copy image then paste on here.

Last edited:

ForzaLaudrup

If on a mobile you can download the tinypic app, choose a photo and then copy the link and paste it into the picture link. Easy as that

Ross_

Official Ticketer
What seat mate? I’ve moved to cd 6 r 264
Approx 280 mate you will be about 15 seats to the right and a few rows further back this was a poster on here’s ticket I had use of last year.

This year I am club deck 7 Row D seat 311 so a few rows in front and 20 odd seats to the left so will be fairly similar view.

Good views up in CD only issue is that some folks struggle with the stairs - keeps me fit haha

Eddie Doc

It's great to see so many new fans coming back to Ibrox or indeed for the very first time. Well done all.

interbear

It's great to see so many new fans coming back to Ibrox or indeed for the very first time. Well done all.
Returning as a season ticket holder. I had one in the East Enclosure SE4 for many years before I moved south. Gave up that season ticket eventually as the travel was too much. Make it up to a few games a year but given the likely challenges in getting hold of tickets on a game by game basis, decided to invest in a season ticket this year. Also a first season ticket for my son so we’re a mix of returning and new. Should be fun :)

cloodie

My regular seat, which is LA (Bar 72 West)

It's an ideal spot for abusing the away support. Don't have any pics of away fans but I do have the Union Bears who are moved to that area for OF games. I'll admit it's a bit of a chore carrying around all those nail studded golf balls and bottles of pish that we regularly throw at them :rolleyes:

Also added a bonus pic of the view from the seats in the club deck for Club Europe (West)