Seat views

IMG
IMG
GR2 Row X

Is this near the aisle?

My original post on page 1 is MRR is only half a dozen seats away from the left hand side of MRQ. I sit in Row C so it is the same level view wise.

This photo is from a game I randomly sat in MRQ (pretty much in the middle of the section) in about Row O I think so depending on how far into the section you are from Broomloan side it may not come into play at all.

68604z.jpg
Cheers for that buddy! Hopefully being in Row B further down means the beam isn't in the way. Bit of a change from my old seat in CF1

Closer to halfway in than the aisle mate

Can I ask what seat number the aisle to your right roughly begins at? Ive been relocated to an aisle seat in GR2, few rows in front of you. Just wondering if I'll be to the left hand side or the right hand side aisle in GR2 as you face the pitch

Can I ask what seat number the aisle to your right roughly begins at? Ive been relocated to an aisle seat in GR2, few rows in front of you. Just wondering if I'll be to the left hand side or the right hand side aisle in GR2 as you face the pitch

Guessing maybe about 30

Last edited:
9tlv7d.jpg

CR2
Row S
Seat 58

I’ve sat here since Warburton’s first season in the Championship. Had 2x seats here, one of which was my brothers then my mate took it on and for the last season I’ve sat there myself. Great view but the guy next to me, who is a dwarf (no not @Red_White_and_Ajax ) is unbareable and I’ve been close to rattling him a few times. Not because he’s negative but his accent is fucking shocking and he’s got the most horrific patter around. Think the wank is from Preston Pans. Wasn’t so bad when I had my wee brother or my pal sitting with me but last season was unbearable at times. The lads behind me were a good laugh (think they were from the Rosevale) but I’ve had enough. Seat transfer to MFM confirmed and will be worth the extra £216 a season to get away from that prick.

e6ddll.jpg

GF2
Row T
Seat 70

Got my first season ticket here in 2002 when I stopped playing myself and gave it up during the boycott. Phoned the day King took over to get it back but someone beat me to it by 10 mins. Gutted. Would love to know how the 2 guys that I sat next to for 10 years are keeping.

As you look at the pitch, it seems to be GR 2 54 on the right of the aisle and 57 on the left.

sorry, fgt to attach seaplan
GR1.jpg

54 & 57 are both in GR2 and the aisle is in the middle of GR2.

The seat blocks don't always start and end on the aisles. Instead, they can begin and right in the middle of a block of seats, so seat 40 is GR1 but seat 41 is GR2 and seat 70 is GR2 but seat 71 is GR3 etc, etc
sorry for the typo, it should read...... "they can begin and end right in the middle of......."

GE1 row A

dy7w2s.jpg

Not everyone’s cup of tea and when we’re up the broomie it’s not much of a view but great fun when the opposition are taking corners :cool:;)

My regular seat, which is LA (Bar 72 West)

3f91b390a47799b726ff368e689a7caf.jpg

It's an ideal spot for abusing the away support. Don't have any pics of away fans but I do have the Union Bears who are moved to that area for OF games. I'll admit it's a bit of a chore carrying around all those nail studded golf balls and bottles of pish that we regularly throw at them :rolleyes:

8c25f65c67490f8c0e9b5b0cc582f61f.jpg

Also added a bonus pic of the view from the seats in the club deck for Club Europe (West)

43633a14fa5daa1ab69de3ee98a7bb29.jpg
Been In Bar 72 West for a good few years myself and my youngest mate.

You do realise that the smell will be a lot closer to you next season lol.

Moving there this season. Roll on next month!

Where is it you are moving to? I spoke to Nucky by pm yesterday, it turns out we will be in the same row, the very back of the BF which offers a pretty good view and the chance to stand during games.

Uncle managed to get one for the Club Deck row AA seat 0189 is that too far back :eek:?

Anybody got a picture or sit close to this seat?

Decent view, atmosphere not the worst. Not a library but not BF1 either. Pretty sure you'll be happy with it.

I sat Row N, seat 12, just at the segregation barrier.

I’ve had 3 season tickets before in different areas
Govan front (brown section )line with 18 yard line
Moved into the corner of Copland /Govan with a mate
10 year on the bounce

Started playing amateur football so kind of lost interest in going

Got another in broomland front when I started getting my buzz back

Now I have a bucket list season
Me an my 2 sons sitting side by side in the Copland rear
Cannot wait ,Row EE,so it will be right up the back CR2
but to say I’m over the moon is an understatement

In BF1, are the lower seat numbers nearer the inside wall? Or the aisle?

I’ll be in there next season.

Any good views from row N or thereabouts be good to see.

Been thinking about this for a while and another poster had mentioned it in a thread so I thought I’d go ahead and make a thread that allows people to post pictures of the view from their seat/section so people can see views of the park from various areas. Especially for new season ticket holders.

As there is currently no seat viewer on the club website this will have to suffice for the time being.

No need for seat numbers but please if posting a picture state the stand, section and row.

***Wee tip for uploading pics. If you’re on a phone or tablet. Download the tinypic app. Choose a photo and just press copy link and paste it into your message and it works fine***

Any interest in a website that would do this where you could easily search by stand, row, seat etc?

Any interest in a website that would do this where you could easily search by stand, row, seat etc?

I have messaged the SLO on Twitter DM and he has said that club are looking into bringing this back as there is an appetite for it. He did say it was a decent sized project but worth exploring so not sure on how long it would take to get it back on the website.

Surely the old one hasn’t been deleted though I would have thought.

Back