Seat views

I have messaged the SLO on Twitter DM and he has said that club are looking into bringing this back as there is an appetite for it. He did say it was a decent sized project but worth exploring so not sure on how long it would take to get it back on the website.

Surely the old one hasn’t been deleted though I would have thought.

I could honestly build in a week. Then it's up to the punters to upload their seat view.

GF5
Row X
rcq15w.jpg

Uncle managed to get one for the Club Deck row AA seat 0189 is that too far back :eek:?

Anybody got a picture or sit close to this seat?
Its high as fck mate, there is a pic of row x on here which gives you some idea.

Managed to bag SW1 Row M anyone know if it's any good?

That should be an excellent seat. I was in the equivalent section row M in the East Enclosure for years, not far from the half way line. Great view and great times. You’ve done well getting that.

Thread bump - we are taking my wheel chair using step Son to the game against Helsinki we normally sit in the club deck but we’re in SW1 this time row H apparently does anyone have any pictures of what kind of view to expect from that part of the stadium ?

I would love it if we could implement virtual reality at Ibrox, sell the games for a fiver each, pick what stand you want to watch the game from or from directors box or even the dugout) could be a money spinner for thise not able to get to Ibrox and get them closer to the atmosphere than watching on TV would.

Football fans around the globe could watch from tge dugout next to Stevie G

Thread bump - we are taking my wheel chair using step Son to the game against Helsinki we normally sit in the club deck but we’re in SW1 this time row H apparently does anyone have any pictures of what kind of view to expect from that part of the stadium ?
I'm in SW1 Row T

Is your Step son in the wheelchair section at the front and you have seats behind him?

IMG-7397.jpg

I'm in SW1 Row T

Is your Step son in the wheelchair section at the front and you have seats behind him?

IMG-7397.jpg

Yes mate my partner and step son are in the wheelchair section me and the other step son are SW1 ROW H (they tried to keep us close together) but obviously could accommodate us all in the wheelchair section.

Yes mate my partner and step son are in the wheelchair section me and the other step son are SW1 ROW H (they tried to keep us close together) but obviously could accommodate us all in the wheelchair section.
Cool - I've sat all over the stadium and prefer the enclosure to most other places.

Enjoy the game.

9tlv7d.jpg

CR2
Row S
Seat 58

I’ve sat here since Warburton’s first season in the Championship. Had 2x seats here, one of which was my brothers then my mate took it on and for the last season I’ve sat there myself. Great view but the guy next to me, who is a dwarf (no not @Red_White_and_Ajax ) is unbareable and I’ve been close to rattling him a few times. Not because he’s negative but his accent is fucking shocking and he’s got the most horrific patter around. Think the wank is from Preston Pans. Wasn’t so bad when I had my wee brother or my pal sitting with me but last season was unbearable at times. The lads behind me were a good laugh (think they were from the Rosevale) but I’ve had enough. Seat transfer to MFM confirmed and will be worth the extra £216 a season to get away from that prick.

e6ddll.jpg

GF2
Row T
Seat 70

Got my first season ticket here in 2002 when I stopped playing myself and gave it up during the boycott. Phoned the day King took over to get it back but someone beat me to it by 10 mins. Gutted. Would love to know how the 2 guys that I sat next to for 10 years are keeping.

You sit near me
I’m up the back of CR2 with my 2 kids
Row EE seat 46/47/48

Sat in Govan front section brown
Row m seat 25 for years
From 3 in a row till 9

Gave it up as started playing football again
Blame myself for us not getting 10
Got so bloody ignorant around that time
Thinking they would never win the league
An we would just keep buying better players
Late teens so daft boyness around that time

Cool - I've sat all over the stadium and prefer the enclosure to most other places.

Enjoy the game.

I normally like the higher up view hence why me and the wee man are up in the CD but obviously taking other son as he now seems to be interested in football (Rangers really) so thought the HJK game would be ideal.

Reactions: SE5
CD4 row I. Right on the halfway line and a great view.

Don’t seem to have the knack of posting a photo. Tried the tinypic app and pasted to my post but the photo disappeared as soon as I posted

Last edited:
You sit near me
I’m up the back of CR2 with my 2 kids
Row EE seat 46/47/48

Sat in Govan front section brown
Row m seat 25 for years
From 3 in a row till 9

Gave it up as started playing football again
Blame myself for us not getting 10
Got so bloody ignorant around that time
Thinking they would never win the league
An we would just keep buying better players
Late teens so daft boyness around that time

I'm in the Main Stand now mate, best seat i've had.

CD4 row I. Right on the halfway line and a great view.

Don’t seem to have the knack of posting a photo. Tried the tinypic app and pasted to my post but the photo disappeared as soon as I posted
You must sit REALLY close to me!:)

Back