Seat views

Got a couple of season tickets today. Anyone have any pics of row z from the club deck (or thereabouts). Didn’t tell me what section unfortunately.

I'm in GR5 row M seat 154 fantastic view and great people around me, tell you what guys don't think it matters where we sit in the stadium we all love it and after what we've been through we've got an unbreakable spirit.

This is me: BF1, up the back of the Broomloan Front.

vnck28.jpg

You know what would be brilliant (and utterly unlikely to be done for a host of reasons)?

If for a match they put a 360-degree video camera in each section and filmed a game. Then take an incident like a goal and create a clip that allows you to view the same goal from any bit of the stadium with that 360 view.

Would be a really good indicator of what that area is like actually during a match with views, other people and atmosphere captured.

Wouldn't need to be a full match, just a relatively short match that captured some gameplay up to the goal, the celebration and the immediate aftermath.

If you could go on when shopping for STs and get real sense of what it's like in each bit, it would be way better than still photos, which never really do justice IMHO.
Great idea but can’t imagine we will do This when we can’t hire enough staff to deal with phone calls in the ticket office :D

I’m frankly stunned at how good the view is from some of these club deck pictures .

From what I remember about the club deck I felt I was looking down on top of the players from a scary height miles away . I must have been up the back
I thought the same mate. Club deck 7 looks very good from what I would have expected

I'm in GR5 row M seat 154 fantastic view and great people around me, tell you what guys don't think it matters where we sit in the stadium we all love it and after what we've been through we've got an unbreakable spirit.

Got a picture from it mate?

I also managed to get 2 in that section - says it is a restricted view - I found this picture in the website shared earlier -
https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/1710/Ibrox+Stadium/section-MRS/row-C/

So I am thinking it might be the corner that is restricted?

Would be good if anyone has another pic anyway.

You are a section to the left of me (MRR) I am also row C. Shouldn’t have any restrictions on the park at all if you are first 4 rows. Anything after that it will be the corner flag that will be restricted

You are a section to the left of me (MRR) I am also row C. Shouldn’t have any restrictions on the park at all if you are first 4 rows. Anything after that it will be the corner flag that will be restricted

Thanks....pretty happy about that, it was a nightmare getting two tickets next to each other yesterday - so grabbed the first ones available after someone released them.

Anybody sat in MFG ? Row T, discounted ticket as restricted view was all that was left , wondering how restricted it will be.

Does anyone have a view from Row U in West Enclosure? Unsure if I'm gona be just under the overhang of main stand or not?

Didn’t want to start a new thread asking so thought I’d refresh this.

Been offered a move from MFF to MFJ ROW Q been through this thread but no pics of the section. Closest being MFG which looks fantastic but I’m a bit further back. Don’t want to move if I’m behind a pillar

Didn’t want to start a new thread asking so thought I’d refresh this.

Been offered a move from MFF to MFJ ROW Q been through this thread but no pics of the section. Closest being MFG which looks fantastic but I’m a bit further back. Don’t want to move if I’m behind a pillar
Im MFG row R mate havent dat in seat as swapped last year so not seen it yet ,but there was no restricted view mentioned,it was say on offer restricted view i would think.

It doesn’t say restricted view bud and I also looked at this https://fanpic.co/829-2017-Rangers/ to try get a better idea and from the looks of it Q is either two rows down or a row down from the pillar.

Hard to tell tho tbh
Looking at that there could be a post near us too mate hard to tell but i left restricted view MRR to get a non restricted view so better not be lol.

Looking at that there could be a post near us too mate hard to tell but i left restricted view MRR to get a non restricted view so better not be lol.
looking at both ours i think we both just miss the pillar thankfully.

Ive accepted the move so i hope i am not wrong :_

Any idea what seat number that would be? I moved to GR4 Row L last season but obviously I've yet to sit in my seat.
It was 0113 I think, one seat in from the stairs as I was row s but I have now moved down to row E in the same area.

Any idea if SE row R is restricted? I cant work out from any photos in which row the posts are. Thanks in advance

Any idea if SE row R is restricted? I cant work out from any photos in which row the posts are. Thanks in advance
I think it is further back than that before it becomes restricted view.
Do you have a seat offer?
If it is a restricted view seat it would say.
What section within the east enclosure is it?

Back