Seat views

GF4 look right down the tunnel, do not have a scooby how to post a pics, still trying to find the torch on my phone.

Reactions: SE5
hxwmJuqNkg3L3Nfz6k5w9IiMYY9ZHwjAuXohw4FmZINeKHT_hM4kkLod9IHw62QEJgBLagr8XtGw4uVKfuBDqF-Qg_zvcTA0ASDAwFFYyfL46JW5VE84NHCJYoN3G2SBrItl7TPVzE_lwAKnuo2MVp_B_zOE8-bks15eVi1WKKKuu3mkGDVykORRcnYsPNZoXOJZJwWgsjIoX4ITAfrrl2j5xkFkt7JWXd5aGR8owrhxQph3OAHYX3kkoqpF3LfLbsGNGVI7byEiRE4Pwe3nlAlLsbHDoYbo7bmfhdIAil3Yyzc-1-RK-8OFTBQ2_GTOPZToSBXGNTk2Ei5QeXWmanlV-_Vx384FgZAtCUU-UIjE053HcFnwpYS_Ve8p7QVtDx320JQ9o9ULCUfq38DqGr_KKJkOpsU0KjJDOvpvPs_qOLPyxN_iAEDNQ7-HX_8J9oFSrGW8HsC00LW9ZIbN7WntdJGrLHFDFcyuu5KXvLnYd60AbF_Wm1NBkFPuZxQQ-aBaL5jkWXSDblWlS_Pt1JqlvmtenHUT0JfhEvp-SbwujP0zt9_monD7mYyJ_D6-uXqZPIBYNDb4PJL_4qKCo9GlmGUu2ZqTK2IliQD7AaCg4b2pt15h2vvYGlnaeAkBkPvDsPXGqXYx_uUvjZBNOOBiJvHbKA=w1064-h798-no

MRR - think I might be sitting on the OP's shoulders.... :D

Everybody is different but I think the best view at Ibrox is half way up the middle of the Govan rear.
Like seeing our main stand from the opposite side

That’s actually better than I remembered from the club deck

Are those seat seats m8

Yes. Situated right on the aisle.
My lad is now over 6ft and the leg room in the club deck is limited. He can stretch his legs out on the stairway so its ideal.
Atmosphere comes up from BF1 so there have been some noisy games in the section.
Can see the two of us staying there for the foreseeable future. No Bheasts in the Broomloan is a bonus as well :)):))

Yes. Situated right on the aisle.
My lad is now over 6ft and the leg room in the club deck is limited. He can stretch his legs out on the stairway so its ideal.
Atmosphere comes up from BF1 so there have been some noisy games in the section.
Can see the two of us staying there for the foreseeable future. No Bheasts in the Broomloan is a bonus as well :)):))

I meant to say expensive seats mate , predictive text ! Are they expensive ?

A thread could be started with a thread within for each stand, make it a sticky and jobs a good un.

You know what would be brilliant (and utterly unlikely to be done for a host of reasons)?

If for a match they put a 360-degree video camera in each section and filmed a game. Then take an incident like a goal and create a clip that allows you to view the same goal from any bit of the stadium with that 360 view.

Would be a really good indicator of what that area is like actually during a match with views, other people and atmosphere captured.

Wouldn't need to be a full match, just a relatively short match that captured some gameplay up to the goal, the celebration and the immediate aftermath.

If you could go on when shopping for STs and get real sense of what it's like in each bit, it would be way better than still photos, which never really do justice IMHO.

Back