Seatsub - change of policy?

You will be able to use it off of your ST.

For me this is a massively positive move for fans. More money back per match and the ability to use it on products on the online ticketing platform - meaning fans can use it to buy tickets and have a more immediate reward rather t
Great info. But as always let down by it being missed in key comms messages. They communicate better to my work to 4000 staff members. The club are communicating with 50k+

Not like the good folk of FF to immediately jump in and draw the worst possible conclusion ha ha.

The message could have been a wee bit clearer but, as per, the default position for many is to slate the Club and assume the worst.

This would indeed appear to be a good move that will benefit the fans.
That’s the clubs own fault by not being clear.

You will be able to use it off of your ST.

For me this is a massively positive move for fans. More money back per match and the ability to use it on products on the online ticketing platform - meaning fans can use it to buy tickets and have a more immediate reward rather than having to utilise it as a defacto savings account
Thats perfect!!!

So if we seatsub a ticket can that credit then be applied to a CCC transaction?

Wtf happens with the banked credit from last year that’s disappeared from my account
I used seatsub for final home game of last season and nothing has appeared on my account

Wtf happens with the banked credit from last year that’s disappeared from my account
Or why can't you use seatsub for a CCC transaction? This should be so simple yet it is yet another convoluted mess

That needs clarified tbh. If it doesn’t I also won’t be using it

Greg Marshall ?
I appreciate the work the SLO does but it shouldn't be on here.

The new Ask Rangers web portal has been set up and with the only difference in that you get an acknowledgement is shambolic at best with either no response or if you do get a response then it is actually non sense.

I have messaged 5 times about the same issue and the only response I got was utter poppycock.

That’s actually a positive change. I’d be more likely to use seat sub now rather than just giving my ST away to someone so my card was scanned in

Use it for your season ticket again?
My issue is when it says “match tickets” it implies a change. Why would they give me an extra 25% (75% up from 50%) back this season to use towards my season ticket. Love Rangers but generosity is not my experience, I hope I’m wrong but I expect this means we can’t use it it towards next years season ticket.

My issue is when it says “match tickets” it implies a change. Why would they give me an extra 25% (75% up from 50%) back this season to use towards my season ticket. Love Rangers but generosity is not my experience, I hope I’m wrong but I expect this means we can’t use it it towards next years season ticket.
FFS mate, the SLO has already answered that point earlier in the thread. Your 'expectation' is incorrect.

I thought so. We had focus groups last season and live credit and seat sub value were the two key things asked by supporters. Delighted we have used fan engagement to enact change at the club and see real benefits.
To confirm Greg, we are now getting 75% back rather than 50% and there is no change to the ability to use all of this towards season 23/24 season ticket renewal. If so then I withdraw all of my scepticism.

I thought this had changed as my payment wasn't taken for CCCS as I'd not updated and I had credit from last season to buy my ticket for next week.

Theres literally been a credit section on the website for 2 years which can be used for ANYTHING

it got put on when we all got a free £25 from Rangers

Seems to have confused a lot of people, theres a thread on Twitter as well.

But now that it's been clarified it is great news imo. Happy days

FFS mate, the SLO has already answered that point earlier in the thread. Your 'expectation' is incorrect.
Apologies for being skeptical and seeking clarity mate, I like things to be crystal clear so hopefully Greg has cleared it all up now as you pointed out. For what it’s worth, they should have said season ticket renewal first in the email and this thread would have been super positive, the lack of it has caused my outburst

They've moved it into "On account balance". This suggests it can no longer be used against the season ticket, which is the whole reason I used it.

They've moved it into "On account balance". This suggests it can no longer be used against the season ticket, which is the whole reason I used it.
It doesn't suggest anythings it's literally been confirmed it can be used against the season ticket

The club has understood the feeling that some supporters felt there wasn’t enough value in the 50%.

The live credit also scored as very desirable from a focus group we held in December, even more so than the increase in the % but the surveys done showed the % to be very valuable.

So pleasingly the club took that onboard and made changes as filling Ibrox is what we want every week

Theres literally been a credit section on the website for 2 years which can be used for ANYTHING

it got put on when we all got a free £25 from Rangers
literally ANYTHING. Never mind the season ticket, some cracking ideas going through my head now. Ha

Use it to buy your extra tickets (cup and Euro games) and stick the money you’ve just saved that you would of paid for the ticket into a savings account. Moaning about this change is mental.

The club has understood the feeling that some supporters felt there wasn’t enough value in the 50%.

The live credit also scored as very desirable from a focus group we held in December, even more so than the increase in the % but the surveys done showed the % to be very valuable.

So pleasingly the club took that onboard and made changes as filling Ibrox is what we want every week
I’m convinced. Just need to wait until renewal time to see how we use the credit towards the ticket as it was automatically done this season but that’s a while away so I’m happy.

Use it to buy your extra tickets (cup and Euro games) and stick the money you’ve just saved that you would of paid for the ticket into a savings account. Moaning about this change is mental.
I think people querying and “moaning”myself included about this falls more into reasonable than Mental. Plenty more mental threads around for the irrational to the surreal.

I’m convinced. Just need to wait until renewal time to see how we use the credit towards the ticket as it was automatically done this season but that’s a while away so I’m happy.
I’m not sure the process yet myself. But it was a key conversation that many will still want to utilise it as a savings account for their ST and I confirmed this morning with ticketing that it will be possible.

Positive news for a change

Any update on the gold % increase in relation to the overall membership % increase in the same period?

Not like the good folk of FF to immediately jump in and draw the worst possible conclusion ha ha.

The message could have been a wee bit clearer but, as per, the default position for many is to slate the Club and assume the worst.

This would indeed appear to be a good move that will benefit the fans.

To be fair, the statement failed to mention STs at all.

Confusion was understandable.

Glad Greg came on and clarified, but he shouldn't have to be doing that.

75% is very decent though.

To be fair, the statement failed to mention STs at all.

Confusion was understandable.

Glad Greg came on and clarified, but he shouldn't have to be doing that.

75% is very decent though.
I don't disagree re. the wording of the statement, as I've said. I simply tire of some posters endless need to dive in, assume the worst and slaughter the Club as their 'default' position. Its hard to believe they get any actual enjoyment out of being a Rangers fan at times.

Nothing is clear when it comes to communication from Rangers.Now it is cleared up,we can breathe but what about the ones who don't do Social Media, as they will be none the wiser.

Got to be honest if I can’t make a game I’d like to see my seat used,It’s not the first time I’ve given my seat as a freebie to a fellow Bear,Now that I have a concession it’s not so easy as it needs to be upgraded to full price,I would use seat sub but it’s usually a last minute decision and I don’t know how much notice they need.

Got to be honest if I can’t make a game I’d like to see my seat used,It’s not the first time I’ve given my seat as a freebie to a fellow Bear,Now that I have a concession it’s not so easy as it needs to be upgraded to full price,I would use seat sub but it’s usually a last minute decision and I don’t know how much notice they need.
24 hours before the match is the SeatSub cut-off mate. The new system should be a real boon to you with the 75% credit.

CCCS is an optional scheme that you sign up to

That is why you can't Seatsub any game
But if your ticket is active on your ST profile for months then it must be possible to merge the ticket profile into the Seatsub profile.

It cant be that difficult

I thought so. We had focus groups last season and live credit and seat sub value were the two key things asked by supporters. Delighted we have used fan engagement to enact change at the club and see real benefits.

This is excellent Greg. I recall specifically raising SeatSub value in a research response last season. As a season ticket holder based in South Wales I can’t attend every game, especially midweek, so the poor return from seatsub was a concern. Glad to see the club has listened and improved it.

It would be nice if I could actually trust what the club says my credit is. It’s started ticking over from this weekends game, which I already subbed….but where is the credit from the last few home games of last season ?

But if your ticket is active on your ST profile for months then it must be possible to merge the ticket profile into the Seatsub profile.

But you missing the point of about the actual scheme in place it is optional

You are not forced to join it

You sign up to the cccs and commit to pay for all games covered by the cccs and therefore get the benefits when semi and final games are ticketed.
You would need to lose that privilege if you didn’t
fully pay for cccs games.

You sign up to the cccs and commit to pay for all games covered by the cccs and therefore get the benefits when semi and final games are ticketed.
You would need to lose that privilege if you didn’t
fully pay for cccs games.
Reads as if people want best of both worlds. Signing up to cccs is a clear commitment to buy tickets, regardless of the opposition or price, and the benefit is you get priority for hampden

To then seat sub it is essentially foregoing that purchase so people shouldn’t be allowed to stay on the scheme if they wanted to seat sub it. Thankfully not included

If you don’t use any /all your credit and just let it build up will it just automatically come off your next season ticket when you get the renewal ?

They’ve already confirmed you can use it towards your season ticket if you want

Back