Seatsub - change of policy?

Not a fan myself, few people around me use it & several times now I've seen idiots come into the seat steam boats acting like total cocks , not good when there's kids around us .
I agree with this to a point, I sell the ticket so the club take the responsibility for the person who buys the seat rather than me passing it on to someone - in other words it’s the clubs job to deal with these complete idiots. But stewarding and police doing there job becomes the problem not the seat sub I would argue

You will be able to use it off of your ST.

For me this is a massively positive move for fans. More money back per match and the ability to use it on products on the online ticketing platform - meaning fans can use it to buy tickets and have a more immediate reward rather than having to utilise it as a defacto savings account
Fantastic move by the club. Well done to all involved to make this happen.

If you don’t sign up to the CCCS then someone else can buy your seat straight from the club for the European and cup games.
Go to the club with your proposals for changing their tried and trusted CCCS scheme which has been successfully running for years,I am sure they would appreciate your insightful input.
If you read his posts he's going to sign up regardless of seat sub.

"Unless of course you want the benefits of being on the scheme while others pay for you to reap the rewards…"

Totally missing the point. Intentionally?

Balance is now showing on here instead of under Seatsub.

Mine is showing as 17 quid from the post split Ross County game.
Good spot, I can see it now with the breakdown of each match.

Still annoys me that the naming convention isn't the same across the board, it says Buyback reward when imo would better saying SeatSub credit as that's what we know it as and it's marketed as. Small things make a difference.

Never, it would lead to abuse of the CCCS
It won’t be allowed,when you sign up to the (optional) cccs you commit to pay for the additional games.
People who sign up get better access to the games at Hampden.
That is how it works.
If you allowed resale of the tickets then the scheme would be abused and you couldn’t offer the reward of preferential access to semifinal and final tickets.
Could they not 0 out mygers if you don’t attend then? I know the IT infrastructure would collapse, but there should be a mechanism so the seats don’t go unused.

Just used seat sub for the first time for this weekend, I can't make the next 2 Saturday home games so thought this would be the best option for Sat's game instead of messing around trying to sort someone else with my ticket etc at such short notice. Good option to have!
My friend is borrowing it for the following weekend as he lives in Glasgow then I will get it back off him when I'm over for Ross County. A lot of pressure and stress off me now!

Never used it before and I can't make Saturdays game due to a family funeral. If I seat sub my two tickets today, do I get the same MyGers points as if I'd attended? You're not penalised in any way? Even if the ticket doesn't sell?

Never used it before and I can't make Saturdays game due to a family funeral. If I seat sub my two tickets today, do I get the same MyGers points as if I'd attended? You're not penalised in any way? Even if the ticket doesn't sell?
Correct. As long as you release it before the deadline about 24 hrs before the game.

The 75% of the price is a welcome boost to me as I don’t tend to fancy handing my season ticket over to someone I don’t know.

Offering alternative options for spending from the club is smart. There’s certainly things that they would prefer you to spend the credit on rather than your season ticket renewal so offering those avenues up makes business sense.

I’ll continue to use any seat sub credit against my renewal. It will be interesting to see if it just happens automatically at the time of renewal as it has done previously though.

That’s not accurate. There isn’t a limit or cap.
Has it changed for this season?

Because, last season, it quite clearly stated that £85 was the credit limit on seat resale receipt, in relation to credits towards your season ticket for the following season, ie, this one.

Because, last season, it quite clearly stated that £85 was the credit limit on seat resale receipt, in relation to credits towards your season ticket for the following season, ie, this one.
I don't remember ever seeing that as a rule. I've had more than £85 off once.

I’ve 2 beside each other anyway and they’ve always sold to be fair
Yeah the good thing in the past 2 or 3 years is due to our very high number of Season Tickets, Seatsub tickets are pretty much guaranteed to be resold for every league game as the public sale is so limited.

Yeah the good thing in the past 2 or 3 years is due to our very high number of Season Tickets, Seatsub tickets are pretty much guaranteed to be resold for every league game as the public sale is so limited.

I’ve only had a couple of times over a good few years in which they’ve not resold

Holee crivens!
What's the actual problem here?
Seatsub rewards improved, credit towards next year's S/T & still folk complain?
Wish I could understand the hunk generation.
(Understood that folk of my age matter not, the future belongs to the young)

Holee crivens!
What's the actual problem here?
Seatsub rewards improved, credit towards next year's S/T & still folk complain?
Wish I could understand the hunk generation.
(Understood that folk of my age matter not, the future belongs to the young)
*hunk generation.

Is this the new conditions?
No always been the rule.

Will my seat automatically be put forward for sale once returned via SeatSub?
Your seat will only be put up for sale after all non-season ticket seats have been sold.

First time I have used seatsub this weekend. Couldn't have been easier. If my card still works for the next game then call me a fan of the scheme :D

When do tickets generally become available to purchase through seatsub to the general public if say the match is Saturday? Is it the Wed/Thurs before the match? Do I need to be a MyGers member to purchase?

The 2 seats near me were empty for every league last season but were sold for European games

I can only assume that the 2people who have been sitting there for the last 10 seasons bought their seasons tickets as normal but for some reason never managed to get to a game

If they had used seat sub they would have had a healthy discount on this years season ticket. Wil be interesting to see if they are there tomorrow

I got over £100 off my st this season due to seatsub. Not sure of the exact amount but it meant my st in ge1 was only £412

I got my daughters ST for free one year due to seatsub credit she built up before I got her moved over beside me. Think I had something like £86 credit for this seasons renewal, it's a good system and even better now.

I had well over £100 credited against my renewal for this years season ticket.

When do tickets generally become available to purchase through seatsub to the general public if say the match is Saturday? Is it the Wed/Thurs before the match? Do I need to be a MyGers member to purchase?
My ticket for the St Johnstone match sold this morning.

Not sure if the sales window for that match is open to general public yet, or if its still just for mygers members.

I used this on Saturday and can't see the credit anywhere. Does it go back to the account that paid for the tickets automatically now?

Back