Seatsub - change of policy?

iain18(7)2

When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers.

That’s an additional of 25% on last season, and your account will now be credited within 24 hours of the fixture taking place.

Would the ‘match tickets’ part of this also cover renewal discounts? If it doesn’t, I’m very disappointed.

I have never used it but you would think you would be able to use the gift vouchers when paying for your next ST or is that too sensible?

If you cant offset it against future ST then it is a nonsense imo

The only benefit of this is you could , in theory, use your seat sun money towards a Europa package or games, however there’s only certain times of a season you can buy this

Used seatsub a lot as I live in Wales and it was easy and happy to get a few quid of my season ticket as the club sells the seat on top of my season ticket. What am I going to use 75% of my credit on exactly? How many stadium tours can I take and I think I’m a touch old and far-away for academies. Not a good look for the club on another product. Disappointed- Yes, Surprised, not in the slightest!

The announcement says that your account is credited quickly so i’m assuming that you could have it credited against cup tickets etc or if you didn’t use it during the season then it’s there at the end of the season for credit against your renewal. That seems like an improvement to me.
It definitely might be an improvement. Clarity needed over the season ticket aspect

Used seatsub a lot as I live in Wales and it was easy and happy to get a few quid of my season ticket as the club sells the seat on top of my season ticket. What am I going to use 75% of my credit on exactly? How many stadium tours can I take and I think I’m a touch old and far-away for academies. Not a good look for the club on another product. Disappointed- Yes, Surprised, not in the slightest!
You could use it on cup games, Europa maybe? And potentially (in clarified) season tickets?

The announcement says that your account is credited quickly so i’m assuming that you could have it credited against cup tickets etc or if you didn’t use it during the season then it’s there at the end of the season for credit against your renewal. That seems like an improvement to me.
Until confirmed I guess we won’t know, but they used to give 50% per seat sub and that came of your renewal, can’t see the club giving us 75% and still letting us use it towards a renewal - A gift of 25% from the club?

Also, I have seatsubbed for Saturday as I am up on Tuesday and it’s 50% still in the credit.

You could use it on cup games, Europa maybe? And potentially (in clarified) season tickets?
Good thought but If your CCCS can we see the club having the ability to say here is your credit off your 3 match package and breaking that down for every supporter with different credits. Very sceptical our system can become slick and bespoke so quickly.

I don’t use seatsub very often but I think that’s a positive change.

I’ve got some credit which I’ll use against my 3 match package to take some of the sting out of it :p

I don’t use seatsub very often but I think that’s a positive change.

I’ve got some credit which I’ll use against my 3 match package to take some of the sting out of it :p
I have a feeling there will be a caveat of some sort on this one. As always they haven’t explained the full picture

If it includes season ticket renewals then it is a good move.

I listed my ticket for sale couple of weeks ago for the kilmarnock game as I'm away on holiday. Did get the email to say credit of £25 but not sure if that's for the single game as I had a roll over from last year but its not shown anywhere

Seen that my seatsub credit for end of last season has moved to my On Account Balance now. Would be good to get clarity over whether this could be used for those on CCCS but I doubt it…

The page in the email with the Find Out More link actually has this, although unsure if it’s been updated yet.

“Credits for 22/23 Season Ticket renewals will be calculated after the home fixture closest to 28 February 2023 has taken place. All credits accumulated after 28 February 2023 and including season 2022/23 will be credited against 2023/24 Season Ticket renewals.”

The page in the email with the Find Out More link actually has this, although unsure if it’s been updated yet.

“Credits for 22/23 Season Ticket renewals will be calculated after the home fixture closest to 28 February 2023 has taken place. All credits accumulated after 28 February 2023 and including season 2022/23 will be credited against 2023/24 Season Ticket renewals.”
Saving this as it may come in handy if this just disappears. Great spot.

That needs clarified tbh. If it doesn’t I also won’t be using it

Greg Marshall ?

You will be able to use it off of your ST.

For me this is a massively positive move for fans. More money back per match and the ability to use it on products on the online ticketing platform - meaning fans can use it to buy tickets and have a more immediate reward rather than having to utilise it as a defacto savings account

For me this is a massively positive move for fans. More money back per match and the ability to use it on products on the online ticketing platform - meaning fans can use it to buy tickets and have a more immediate reward rather than having to utilise it as a defacto savings account
Credit where it’s due then that’s a very good move from the club

If we are on CCCS, will we be able to indicate that we want to use credit to pay for Cup/European games?

What about cccs payments for cup/European games ? Will it be taken off them ?

It is a massively positive move for fans.

It’s just been communicated badly. That’s why this thread exists.

Not like the good folk of FF to immediately jump in and draw the worst possible conclusion ha ha.

The message could have been a wee bit clearer (and has now been edited to clarify you can still use credit towards STs) but, as per, the default position for many is to slate the Club and assume the worst.

This would indeed appear to be a good move that will benefit the fans.

Last edited:
Just read the email...

“MyGers members will also receive five points when listing their seats on SeatSub up to 24 hours before a home match.”

Should’ve been like this in the first place mate. But now that we can let the belt out a notch, it’s better late than never.

Good move from the club, but as already asked, want to see how it will affect people on the CCCS.

Not sure how it could be used as all ticket payments are already put on the CC automatically.

Use it for your season ticket again?

Good move from the club, but as already asked, want to see how it will affect people on the CCCS.

Not sure how it could be used as all ticket payments are already put on the CC automatically.
Buy it manually

They always go in the basket for a day or 2 before the CCCS kicks in

Back