Seatsub

Thebluebelle

Been trying to access seatsub since yesterday as I can't make the game tomorrow, it doesn't seem to be loading the page. Anyone else having this trouble or just my device, it is loading other pages on the site just not this one.
Tia

Tried it there for you.
Working fine when I tried.(Didn’t proceed right through as going to game)

How do you check if they sold mate?
Log into your account, click on seat sub. The game should be there, mine has ‘re sold’ against it but I have no credit in my account for some reason. I’m guessing it will just come off my season ticket balance for next season?

Log into your account, click on seat sub. The game should be there, mine has ‘re sold’ against it but I have no credit in my account for some reason. I’m guessing it will just come off my season ticket balance for next season?
Yes,if your ticket sells you get the money taken off your season ticket next year at renewal time.

From official site-

“Simply visit the SeatSub section of the Rangers ticketing website, follow the instructions and you can claim 50% of the value of your seat back as credit for next season, as well as allowing another supporter to attend the match.
SeatSub credits will be available to view in your Rangers account and will be deducted from 22/23 season ticket renewals.”

Last edited:
When I log in with it only shows the option to sell the motherwell game. I had put my sons old firm ticket up and just wondered if it would confirm anywhere that it had sold (there was someone in the seat).

Checked order history and credit balance but neither show anything.

When I log in with it only shows the option to sell the motherwell game. I had put my sons old firm ticket up and just wondered if it would confirm anywhere that it had sold (there was someone in the seat).

Checked order history and credit balance but neither show anything.
No, it disappears after the game, you can only check if your ticket has been re-sold before the match in question.

But clearly no question they will have re-sold every ticket for the derby.

No, it disappears after the game, you can only check if your ticket has been re-sold before the match in question.

But clearly no question they will have re-sold every ticket for the derby.
Fully expect that it would have sold so really just interested to see what it says. Not exactly the most helpful that it doesn’t show you, especially if you use it quite a lot over the season

Back