Seatsub

I put my ticket for the sheep game on seatsub yesterday, no problem.

On the phone, I had to tilt it sideways to allow me to 'tick' the Aberdeen game

My seat sub returns are showing in my order history for Motherwell and hibs but not hearts.

Does it take a while for them to be added?

Im needing 2 tickets fot the sheep game, how do i go about it?
Keep looking on The Ticket Forum on here for people selling.
Also watch the official website ticket sales to see if public sale is available of seats released via Seatsub.
Highly unlikely to get two together though.

Keep looking on The Ticket Forum on here for people selling.
Also watch the official website ticket sales to see if public sale is available of seats released via Seatsub.
Highly unlikely to get two together though.
cheers mate.

was out picking up my daughter, just home and tried seatsub but tickets gone. crap
Keep an eye on it over the next couple of days as Seatsub seats should appear,also set up alerts for tickets appearing on the ticket forum.

Have put two single tickets up in Copland rear over the weekend. Both show as returned, not re-sold so surprised that there doesn’t appear to be any tickets for sale currently.

I guess they must release them in batches

Mygers , and anyone else you know who is serious about going needs mygers. Link accounts and seats together - may be too late for the sheep game though as most seats left are individual
Im needing 2 tickets fot the sheep game, how do i go about it?

Not yet for me either, 2 tickets were resold for Hibs and Hearts with £0 credit so far. Think it's a manual process just now so may take a while.

Good to know. I’ve used this a couple of times this season and it’s still sitting at £0.00

Sometimes it's the hassle of getting your ticket to the buyer etc.

I know that's an issue for me this week so just used seat sub.
This is my reason, the hassle it can possibly be makes Seatsub the stress free option. While you don't get full value back it's still nice to have a discounted season ticket price the following year.

I Seat Subbed Hibs & Hearts this year, sold Motherwell on here and upgraded for people I know for Livi and now the Aberdeen game on Wednesday with them paying the difference to upgrade. Until my Kids are old enough to take them it's nice to have different options depending on the circumstances for each game.

Can you use seatsub for a junior ticket ? When I go into it, it only shows my ticket and none of the kids !!

Can you use seatsub for a junior ticket ? When I go into it, it only shows my ticket and none of the kids !!
It's Junior tickets I put on there, you have to log into each account to do it though.

Could be an improvement to be added that you can do it under one account if they're set up as F&F. I'll add that to my thread.

Why are folk not using the ticket office on here?

Get the full amount for your ticket rather than the 50%
Couple of things spring to mind, the hassle of dealing with someone you don’t know and the element of ‘risk’. FF do their best but there was a scammer on here selling 3 match Euro packages who ripped someone off. Then there’s MyGers, you get the points for putting it on SeatSub.

I put my ticket for Aberdeen on seatsub yesterday and got an email earlier today to say it had been taken.

I have a mate in the East enclosure that put his ticket for Aberdeen on earlier today if anyone is on the look out.

I put my ticket for Aberdeen on seatsub yesterday and got an email earlier today to say it had been taken.

I have a mate in the East enclosure that put his ticket for Aberdeen on earlier today if anyone is on the look out.
Are you sure it wasn't just a late confirmation email that you returned your ticket? I've never had an email confirming it had sold which is why I'm asking as that would be a new thing if it's the case. I hope it is confirming it sold as that's another improvement been made.

Are you sure it wasn't just a late confirmation email that you returned your ticket? I've never had an email confirming it had sold which is why I'm asking as that would be a new thing if it's the case. I hope it is confirming it sold as that's another improvement been made.
We’ve had 2 of ours sold for the sheep game today and didn’t get a confirmation email on either to say they had sold.

We’ve had 2 of ours sold for the sheep game today and didn’t get a confirmation email on either to say they had sold.
Did you get the confirmation email when you initially returned them as that is all I usually get?

Why are folk not using the ticket office on here?

Get the full amount for your ticket rather than the 50%
My daughter used to be in a different stand from me before I got her transferred over beside me, she seat subbed every game a few years ago and got a free ST when renewal time around due to the credit being more than the ST.

Pretty sure it is sold. Here is an extract from the email I received earlier:

“Thank you for using Seatsub.

Your seat(s) have been purchased by another supporter and money added to your club account…”

I have just put 2 seats together in MFN on SeatSub. They should be available shortly for any bears wanting to go to Wednesdays game.

Put mine on Seatsub tonight, had it on Ticket Office here but no takers and got to the stage it was getting too close for comfort to post Smartcard over.

Just put mine and my 2 kids tickets on seat sub. 3 seats together in the family section. First time I’ve ever used seat sub, I got a confirmation email for both kids seats but no email yet for mine.

Pretty sure it is sold. Here is an extract from the email I received earlier:

“Thank you for using Seatsub.

Your seat(s) have been purchased by another supporter and money added to your club account…”
Well that's definitely new to me, I'll try and find out why it's hit and miss but definitely a positive step. Thanks for confirming.
Out of interest can you see any seatsub credit on your ticket account?

I still don't have any on mine for previous games.

Back