Seatsub

Well that's definitely new to me, I'll try and find out why it's hit and miss but definitely a positive step. Thanks for confirming.
Out of interest can you see any seatsub credit on your ticket account?

I still don't have any on mine for previous games.
The Seatsub section in my account shows that the seat is resold. The “credits” section is blank however.

This is the first time this season I have used seatsub. The last time I used it a while ago the credit didn’t show up till my season ticket renewal came through.

Well that's definitely new to me, I'll try and find out why it's hit and miss but definitely a positive step. Thanks for confirming.
Out of interest can you see any seatsub credit on your ticket account?

I still don't have any on mine for previous games.
Welcome this as well. I didn’t get an email confirmation either, showing re-sold against on seatsub.
Also, no sestsub credit showing on my ticket account.

Just checked and I've also got an email to confirm ticket has been sold

Email is titled 'Your Rangers Football Club Seatsub Sale Confirmation'

Very positive step
This must be new in the last week as my Aberdeen tickets resold around a week ago and I got no such email.

I seatsubbed my ticket for the Celtic game, as I was sitting elsewhere that day. No indication that the seat was sold on, which I find strange for that game. Do you have to be in MyGers to receive credit for a sold seat? I'm not in MyGers.

Mines showing as resold now GE1

But no conformation email though

Last edited:
I seatsubbed my ticket for the Celtic game, as I was sitting elsewhere that day. No indication that the seat was sold on, which I find strange for that game. Do you have to be in MyGers to receive credit for a sold seat? I'm not in MyGers.
You don’t need to be in Mygersl and you’ll get your credit at renewal time next year

I’ve just received e-mails to notify me that my 3 tickets have been resold for the Aberdeen game.

Gutted I can’t make it now.

Back