Seatsub

Deek

Official Ticketer
Can someone explain the breakdown in what gets paid?

Put my seat up for sale for the St Johnstone game in a few midweeks time as I’m working and thought I may struggle to shift in the lead up to Christmas.

However, given that I’ve received a massive £0.00 in credit, I’d have rather given it away to my RSC or those I sit amongst tbh B-D:shh:

I've had to make my seat available a couple of times this season. I think the credit gets updated periodically, like mygers points, etc, rather than an instant update.
When the next update rolls around, you should see a credit appear assuming your ticket was resold.

Off the top of my head, you get credited with half the value of the resale and it goes towards renewing your ST. Mine gets me about £15 each time.

Hope that helps.

Can someone explain the breakdown in what gets paid?

Put my seat up for sale for the St Johnstone game in a few midweeks time as I’m working and thought I may struggle to shift in the lead up to Christmas.

However, given that I’ve received a massive £0.00 in credit, I’d have rather given it away to my RSC or those I sit amongst tbh B-D:shh:
You are a wee bit early :)
Seatsub seats don’t get released for sale till the unsold other seats sell out.
Then you need someone to actually buy your seat.
You then get credit (around half the value of sale price for your seat) added which is then taken off your season ticket renewal.
Not sure how quickly the credit then appears on your account.

You are a wee bit early :)
Seatsub seats don’t get released for sale till the unsold other seats sell out.
Then you need someone to actually buy your seat.
You then get credit (around half the value of sale price for your seat) added which is then taken off your season ticket renewal.
Not sure how quickly the credit then appears on your account.

I’ve had an email to say it’s been purchased, it quotes the £0.00 credit added to my account B-D

I’ve put 3 or 4 back on this season and have zero credit showing. I don’t think it has ever updated as the season goes on. You just get credit back towards next seasons ticket.

I’ve put 3 or 4 back on this season and have zero credit showing. I don’t think it has ever updated as the season goes on. You just get credit back towards next seasons ticket.
My sons account shows £30 credit which was for Celtic and hibs games. Hadn’t been updated to show another couple of games that had sold yet so think it is a periodic thing

I've used SeatSub 4 times this year and still no credit added on any tickets I've returned and they are all showing as resold in the Season Ticket purchase history. Not sure when they update but I've received credit off previous season tickets so it will get added up and put towards next years renewal. The SeatSub credit section on the website is a work in progress so hopefully we will start to see real time updates on there and the emails that go out shortly.

Used it five times this season ,sold every time......never had credit added.

Back