Seatsub

Mr November

I used seatsub for the first time last month for two matches. Got emails from Rangers yesterday saying my seat was purchased for both games but my earnings is £0.

How does that work? Has anyone ever actually got any money this?

I’m the same, got a couple of emails yesterday for my sons ticket.

It’s clear as mud, shows no credit for these games but my account does show a credit of £30 for earlier games against hibs and Celtic. Not sure why it shows no credit for the 2 yesterday

It’s clear as mud, shows no credit for these games but my account does show a credit of £30 for earlier games against hibs and Celtic. Not sure why it shows no credit for the 2 yesterday

I’ve seatsubbed almost every game this season. The credit balance has been ‘stuck’ on £30 for months. Every email says credit £30.

I just hope they get it right come renewal time

I emailed the TO to ask this very question as all the emails say £0 as does my balance. I know it comes off the season ticket but I have queried why it shows nowhere.

Strangely just got an email confirmation today saying my seat for Dundee Utd a few weeks “has been sold”

The whole system seems a bit of a shambles which is unlikely to be accurate at the end of the season. I’ve put my seat up 5 times this year due to work. 4 of us sit together so my pals always end up with someone in between having bought my ticket for the match. My Gers points don’t reflect this nor seat sub.

It isn’t a professional set up. It suits the club not to update the system to not apply discount at the end of the year. I won’t be using it again now and will simply sell my ticket it to other friends if I can’t make it in the future.

Missed a lot of games this year with work . Seatsubbed most of these games .
Can’t understand why your seatsub account can’t detail games and amounts , especially when the club is encouraging supporters to use this .

It’s Rangers not updating. Seatsub provide the info to the club.

Rangers are effectively taking the benefit of selling supporters tickets and not telling the season ticket holder themselves.

The club must have their own reasons for being obscure about it.

Just checked my emails there and my tickets were resold for the Dundee Utd and st Johnstone games.

Didn’t get any notifications at the time.

Keeping the emails until renewal time, make sure I get the correct price reduction, whatever it may be.

I'm the same, I've had difficulty traveling this year so I've missed a handful of games. I've sold my seat in plenty of time but still only have £30 credit showing for the same two games.
Weirdly, I got an email confirming that my seat for St Mirren had sold!

I'm the same, I've had difficulty traveling this year so I've missed a handful of games. I've sold my seat in plenty of time but still only have £30 credit showing for the same two games.
Weirdly, I got an email confirming that my seat for St Mirren had sold!
It’s all very random, I got an email saying st mirren had sold shortly after I put it up a few weeks ago, but emails for the st johnstone and Dundee united games only came through yesterday, one at 2am !

I received 2 email messages in the middle of the night saying my seats had been sold , but my return was zero! I messaged the SLO on Twitter to ask if these were in error hopefully he’ll get back when he gets back of holidays so we know !
One thing for sure is you are never confident in anything the ticket office does !

My emails for seatsub always says zero, despite being sold every time.
I was as much curious about the timing of the emails , the fact they related to old games and came out very close to each other ! If it does show zero value then I am not sure what the point is with respect to the detail they show on the email, would seem a complete waste of time!

It’s Rangers not updating. Seatsub provide the info to the club.

Rangers are effectively taking the benefit of selling supporters tickets and not telling the season ticket holder themselves.

The club must have their own reasons for being obscure about it.
Are Seatsub a company?

Just thought it name used by the club for the scheme in operation

I was as much curious about the timing of the emails , the fact they related to old games and came out very close to each other ! If it does show zero value then I am not sure what the point is with respect to the detail they show on the email, would seem a complete waste of time!
I got an email last night saying my St Mirren ticket for Boxing day was sold even though it was sold weeks ago. Ticket office is like some sort of Twilight Zone the way they operate.

Are folk really thinking they won't get their credits? Honestly, its almost certainly just another glitch in our online ticketing IT 'powerhouse'. Probably has to be updated manually and they will get done in batches etc etc. So you've had your emails confirming the tickets been sold and I'd expect the credit will be added in due course.

Yes, its shit, but it will almost certainly be rectified in time and before it comes off next seasons ST money.

The SeatSub section on the Ticket site within My Account is a new feature this season I'm sure. The email is definitely new and started during this season, it seems they have released the new features but without the full supporting functions to make it work as expected.
Likely it's manually updated which hasn't been completed yet but that's just a guess at the moment. What you can be sure of is the credit does come off the following seasons tickets, what we don't know yet is the accuracy of the amount credited based on how much your ticket sold for.

Back