Secondary Ticketing Sites

Malakai Blue

Apologies if this has already been asked in another thread.

I am weighing up wether I can justify spending the required four figures to get a Seville ticket from one of these sites like livefoorballtickets.com or ticombo.

I probably would pay it if I'm gauranteed I would get in but I fear a KB at the stadium as when I applied through the uefa ballot they requested name and passport numbers.

Does anyone know how strict these measures are? Are you supposed to show ID to get in with your ticket?

Apologies if this has already been asked in a other thread.

I am weighing up wether I can justify spending the required four figures to get a Seville ticket from one of these sites like livefoorballtickets.com or ticombo.

I probably would pay it if I'm gauranteed I would get in but I fear a KB at the stadium as when I applied through the uefa ballot they requested name and passport numbers.

Does anyone know how strict these measures are? Are you supposed to show ID to get in with your ticket?
They transfer it to the app so it would be your details . That said there’s always a risk but according to others on here the ones you mention are trusted .

No one knows mate but I would assume not. Uefa app lets you transfer the tickets. Why would they enable that if they were going to impose those rules.

Hang off for as long as you can - I reckon the prices on those sites will start to come down next week.

Generally though you will be ok - they will just transfer the ticket to you in the Uefa App

No tickets on eBay. Have they just clamped down on that or has the internet moved on since 2008?

Hang off for as long as you can - I reckon the prices on those sites will start to come down next week.

Generally though you will be ok - they will just transfer the ticket to you in the Uefa App

I think the same although may be wrong, but they may come down as times moves on. Not many average joes have the money they want for the tickets.

Thanks mate. Exactly what I was hoping to hear

I’d imagine when uefa sends to them which is roughly ten days before the final according to someone else on here .

Deep down I know I’ll end up caving and buying one through a tout site.

I’m waiting until next week so the ticket transfer is sooner after the purchase, and so prices come down a bit.

Reactions: SE5
I’d imagine when uefa sends to them which is roughly ten days before the final according to someone else on here .
The website says officially "up to 5 days" before the event, but yes, once received by the seller they need to pass it on to get their cash.

You need to confirm on your booking on Ticombo that the ticket has been received for them to be paid. You also get their contact info to speak with them directly.

Deep down I know I’ll end up caving and buying one through a tout site.

I’m waiting until next week so the ticket transfer is sooner after the purchase, and so prices come down a bit.
This ^^ no-one actually has the tickets to transfer yet so there's no point diving in.

The website says officially "up to 5 days" before the event, but yes, once received by the seller they need to pass it on to get their cash.

You need to confirm on your booking on Ticombo that the ticket has been received for them to be paid. You also get their contact info to speak with them directly.

And ticombo don’t pay the seller until after the event in case you raise a dispute. Seems a pretty transparent site.

Not sure if prices will come down. Looking on livefootballtickets and they've increased by about 200 quid since yesterday.

The number of tickets has more than doubled though - it's just more folk looking for more money for tickets that aren't shifting.

Hold off - at least until the number of available tickets goes down, literally no sense in buying now.

The number of tickets has more than doubled though - it's just more folk looking for more money for tickets that aren't shifting.

Hold off - at least until the number of available tickets goes down, literally no sense in buying now.
I'm just looking out of interest - in light of my finances (not bad, but not great) 500 or 600 quid would probably be my ceiling. If I was in a better position I would definitely pay 1000+ - once in a generation thing, if not the rest of my life.

Paid around £800 on Ticombo for ours on Tuesday before we got through. We had a set budget and knew we would be able to at least get our money back should the worst have happened. Luckily, it paid off. Just to offer some perspective, we did the same for the Euro 2020 final. Once England were confirmed, the price just kept going up. Nothing came down closer to the game.

I’d send a few sensible offers through to the sellers on Ticombo. Say £1k ish. One of them will bite. I don’t think prices will come down though and Ticombo closes for sales an hour before KO. So it is best to sort your ticket out in good time. I used Ticombo regularly for buying Euro 2020 tickets. Hence the tips. Some lessons I picked up last summer.

Edit. Will prob need to offer £1.2 to £1.5k now to get a seller to bite. The market has gone crazy.

Last edited:
Been monitoring these sites as well, could afford to pay the £2k for a ticket ( including fees) but would need to buy the other half one as well as we are driving to Seville
Also going to America next month and that’s £2k each just for flights and hotels so can’t really justify the cost

That said no pockets in shrouds so might cave in

Yes I’ll likely buy one too. Been monitoring the prices and checking how they work as not used before but willing to pay. As the others say, likely to give it until early next week.

Paid around £800 on Ticombo for ours on Tuesday before we got through. We had a set budget and knew we would be able to at least get our money back should the worst have happened. Luckily, it paid off. Just to offer some perspective, we did the same for the Euro 2020 final. Once England were confirmed, the price just kept going up. Nothing came down closer to the game.

I’d send a few sensible offers through to the sellers on Ticombo. Say £1k ish. One of them will bite. I don’t think prices will come down though and Ticombo closes for sales an hour before KO. So it is best to sort your ticket out in good time. I used Ticombo regularly for buying Euro 2020 tickets. Hence the tips. Some lessons I picked up last summer.
Good advice pal thanks, feel at ease abit now about ordering. I have offered 17 sellers 1k a ticket and trying to buy 4, no one accepted yet, but won't give up

I can’t understand why UEFA allow this to go on. I assume that these tickets are from the ballot or from the uefa “family” where people are cashing in. The extra though is being made by these people/the sites and not UEFA. Unless it is in UEFAs benefit for the market price to go up so they can sell their hospitality higher. Not sure. Just wish more went to the clubs.

Last edited:
I think all the tickets that are for sale are in the uefa ballot neutral section so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about in terms of being in the wrong end. But the prices are mental, as much as it’s a once in a lifetime thing I don’t think I can justify around 2k after the add ons.

Risk you take, but with thousands getting knock backs from CTM the demand is likely to increase for these I think.

Back