Secondary Ticketing Sites

I'd go a bit more than that from the right source. Unfortunately we are at the stage where sorting out travel (if you haven't already done so) starts to become a big issue. I thought about driving but its 27 hours from here in Wales. Doable, but I'm running out of time.
I'm in the same boat. Given up and contented myself with plans locally, which I'd actually be reluctant to renege on due to sentiment involved but I just can't shake a desire to be there.

I'm not going without a ticket so unless I bite the bullet with one of these parasites, I'm grounded.

Edit to add that there are options leaving EDI tonight, but transiting through Frankurt :eek: Arriving in Seville around 7am tomorrow though so still an attractive option.

I reckon they will go to under a grand by tomorrow am with fees included. Easy
Ticombo ones are now under £1.1k getting loaded (before any negotiation), if anyone is willing to play chicken I bet there will be some great deals and cat 1 tickets going at decent rates. Just haven’t been able to justify the cost of flights and hotels myself for the sake of a ‘probably’ ticket, but still keep looking.

Guys bought 2 tickets at £1850 each from a london tout. Got them in the app now. Looking to recoup some money but not all. Need to get some money back £1400 each. DM if any interest.

Apologies if not allowed delete

I'd go a bit more than that from the right source. Unfortunately we are at the stage where sorting out travel (if you haven't already done so) starts to become a big issue. I thought about driving but its 27 hours from here in Wales. Doable, but I'm running out of time.

This is my worry as well, getting a ticket but not being able to get there.

The number of tickets on secondary sites is still going up which means the price is coming down and pretty quickly. There might be some relative bargains to be had tomorrow.

No doubt prices are coming down, I’ve been a consistent poster of this message on this thread over last 10 days. One poster said I didn’t have a clue and was having a nightmare! :) Common sense would dictate this was never going to be the case. Come tomorrow there will be tickets to be had under 1k including fees. Now I just need to find one! Right place at right time.

I'm in the same boat. Given up and contented myself with plans locally, which I'd actually be reluctant to renege on due to sentiment involved but I just can't shake a desire to be there.

I'm not going without a ticket so unless I bite the bullet with one of these parasites, I'm grounded.

Edit to add that there are options leaving EDI tonight, but transiting through Frankurt :eek: Arriving in Seville around 7am tomorrow though so still an attractive option.
How much are the flights, still tempted masel.
It’s niggling at me.
Got my summer holidays in Portugal in 3 weeks so I couldn’t go but…..

same boat hoping tomorrow go under grand. got back up just incase but hope tomorrow can get one. just murder when you don't know section of some of the tickets just cats. end up in away end with full clobber on .

Guys bought 2 tickets at £1850 each from a london tout. Got them in the app now. Looking to recoup some money but not all. Need to get some money back £1400 each. DM if any interest.

Apologies if not allowed delete
Think he might struggle at that price mate.
If he went 1k I’m sure they would be snapped up.

If i cave tomorrow and get one for under a grand, will the ticket come through quick or will i be sweating right up until kick off?

Surely if there still on sale a few hours before the prices will drop rapidly so touts still make something?

I bought from a guy on StubHub last week and got a ticket near our fans (N42) the has just emailed me with his number saying he has more tickets available so they are maybe starting to panic

Can pass on if anyone wants a PM, guessing he is based in Seville
I'll take a PM mate

I bought from a guy on StubHub last week and got a ticket near our fans (N42) the has just emailed me with his number saying he has more tickets available so they are maybe starting to panic

I’ll take a PM

Guessing he’s still wanting stupid money for them though

I’ve 3 mates looking for tickets pal, dm me the contact if you can

If i cave tomorrow and get one for under a grand, will the ticket come through quick or will i be sweating right up until kick off?

Surely if there still on sale a few hours before the prices will drop rapidly so touts still make something?
Transferring mobile tickets is instantaneous on the UEFA TICKET app

I wish lol

I have said to my mate who’s going ticketless though he should be able to get one cheap enough
I'd love to have gone too but I've got a 9 month old so I need to settle for the pub. I'm still like a wean on Christmas morning. Work tomorrow is going to be even less productive than today :D

On the ticket on app on phone is there a section at bottom that says ‘ticket kept for and then persons name’. It might also say order number and access control test/ complimentary?

Could you PM me his number mate

If you dont mind sending a pm mate

Back