Secondary Ticketing Sites

Genuinely amazed at the prices this close to the game.

Too late for me anyway but at least it proves I had literally no chance with my budget.

I just paid fortune on ticombo off your fella Gary, nervous wait for them to come through.

Same just waiting on coming through from ticombo ,nerves as %^*& waiting as sons already have tickets and don’t want to split up

Cat 1 ticket going spare. Section P23. Paid 4K for 4 but don't need one of them now. Happy to sell for 1k to break even. DM for info.

EDIT- NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:
I'm outside the stadium at the moment. Pretty desperate for a ticket, i know I'm not the only one, but if anyone knows of any tickets going please DM me. Cheers

They look to be going up if anything. All tickets left on Ticombo are for sale from a single seller. He has about 90 tickets allegedly. Think the cheapest is about £1400 - then you have to add fees. Its nuts at this stage.
Aye noticed the same thing - he’s probably made a killing already so likely won’t drop them and they will sit empty.

Some money being a tout it would appear …

Absolutely mate.

Genuinely didn’t realise there was that amount of money to be made from this.

As others have said some have obviously got multiple tickets & are happy not to sell them as they’ve made enough.

It’s scandalous really.

This is what happens when UEFA take 50% of the tickets
13,000 to the UEFA.COM site and 7,000 to the corporate/sponsors and these are the ones that end up with touts ridiculous

Night before the game and one site shows ~1,600 tickets available, lowest cost ~£999

I want every mother fucker that tried to exploit a slim dime from another Bear to rot in hell. That is me being polite.

To non bears I hope you get left with them tickets, you are a cuuunntt, so get it up you. May your soul disolve in fuckknowswhat!

Kiss my ar$re, prick.
For the record…. I have no recollection of writing this but I 100% agree!!!!

Back