Secondary Ticketing Sites

Tickets under a grand now on livefootballtickets (plus fees) - says there’s 1600 available. Price will absolutely tank tomorrow - reckon you could pick up 2 tickets for £600 each on Wednesday morning.

I bought from them this morning. Couple of hours from placing the order to the ticket being on the app.
Considering buying one now for category 3 but it doesnt say which end? How would i guarantee the rangers end

Considering buying one now for category 3 but it doesnt say which end? How would i guarantee the rangers end
I picked a listing that said section F42 so along at our end of the stadium. Presumably it’s pot luck picking one that hasn’t specified the section.

I picked a listing that said section F42 so along at our end of the stadium. Presumably it’s pot luck picking one that hasn’t specified the section.
Says cat 3 uefa ballot, would hate to spend that amount of money and be stuck in amongst the frankfurt fans haha

Tickets under a grand now on livefootballtickets (plus fees) - says there’s 1600 available. Price will absolutely tank tomorrow - reckon you could pick up 2 tickets for £600 each on Wednesday morning.
Hard to believe they have 1600 tickets tbh. Ticombo saying 130 tickets. This seems more likely. Tomorrow probably gonna be the defining day. Can’t see many people wanting the stress of looking for tickets on Wednesday.

Says cat 3 uefa ballot, would hate to spend that amount of money and be stuck in amongst the frankfurt fans haha
If it’s UEFA ballot it will be a ‘neutral’ zone. Albeit there are neutral zones at both ends of the ground and in the middle. In truth, the majority of the stadium is deemed neutral, with only tickets sent to the clubs being for their ends,

Yes I have my ticket. N42. I was concerned with the amount of tickets. He whatsapped me and called asked if I wanted one closer to Rangers end instead.
how do you pay on ticombo? Credit card or PayPal?

Actually a good point, theyll need to make money back somehow, maybe ill wait to wednesday and see the prices then

Does anyone know what it costs the seller on ticombo to sell tickets? Or does only the buyer pay fees?
Seller 0%
Buyer 25%
I've sold with them before and can vouch for the fact that they're very thorough in checking you have the tickets you are selling, ask you to upload photo of actual tickets and purchase invoice as well as passport home bill to check address, etc. Seller does not receive money until after the actual event is over and the buyer is happy. I've never bought with them but definitely seem a serious outfit.

Seller 0%
Buyer 25%
I've sold with them before and can vouch for the fact that they're very thorough in checking you have the tickets you are selling, ask you to upload photo of actual tickets and purchase invoice as well as passport home bill to check address, etc. Seller does not receive money until after the actual event is over and the buyer is happy. I've never bought with them but definitely seem a serious outfit.
Cool, that’s the same as others then viagogo etc, no payment until after event takes place to ensure tickets genuine. Thanks

Whilst I can't provide first hand information, a number of posters on here have received them straight away via ticombo. It has on the listings if the ticket is available for immediate transfer.
When you buy on Ticombo, both seller and buyer get notified straight away and supplied with each others contact details. The seller just needs the buyers email to transfer the ticket, can be done in a matter of seconds. The good thing is that buyer and seller can communicate directly.

Fees are a killer. That’s was I was interested in ticombo fees, but as a seller. I know buyer pays fees. On viagogo and stub hub it’s both.
On Ticombo, I would select "Negotiable Tickets Only". You can make a low enough offer to offset the 25% fee. Your offer is not binding, you still have to accept or can withdraw the offer even if it is accepted by the seller. You can make several offers with different sellers to test the water.

Hard to believe they have 1600 tickets tbh. Ticombo saying 130 tickets. This seems more likely. Tomorrow probably gonna be the defining day. Can’t see many people wanting the stress of looking for tickets on Wednesday.
True, but depends what they’re prepared to go to. I think the fan zone has absolutely f*cked the touts which is brilliant. I know a lot of people that probably would have caved and paid £1,200 if it looked like they wouldn’t be able to see the game at all, but who are just as happy to keep that and pu €20 to go to the stadium fanzone.

Yes I have my ticket. N42. I was concerned with the amount of tickets. He whatsapped me and called asked if I wanted one closer to Rangers end instead.
Ask him if he’d share his whatsapp. I’m looking for 2. He has 2 together but its not clear what end.

Seller 0%
Buyer 25%
Can back this up. I need to sell one to recoup money due to buying over the odds and they refused my listing 5 times until i provided the actual screenshot of the ticket, row, seat etc.

Hold your nerve guys. Tickets now £999 plus fees. Over 1600 for sale, that’s too many and prices will fall further today.

Just bought from Viagogo for £1200 for section S45 & received it 8 mins later.

Anyone else in section S45?
Two of us
Seller 0%
Buyer 25%

If I was going to buy from a tout site that would definitely be the one I think. Not seen a single person complaining about them in terms of the transaction and receiving their tickets.

Can’t see how to make an offer on ticombo?
Not all sellers allow an offer. You can filter by this at top. If they do allow it you will see a sliding bar. You just adjust to amount and press offer. Seller gets an instant email and will accept or decline. You can then offer again at higher price etc.

Finally got my ticket through. Paid for a category 4 ticket and I’ve been allocated a category 2 ticket.

P43 for me, delighted with that tbh.

I'm just constantly firing offers on ticombo hoping someone bites. Not going over £400 a ticket though (So I'll not get one) but its more in hope than anything.
I'd go a bit more than that from the right source. Unfortunately we are at the stage where sorting out travel (if you haven't already done so) starts to become a big issue. I thought about driving but its 27 hours from here in Wales. Doable, but I'm running out of time.

Back