Secondary Ticketing Sites

Looking for 3 tickets maximum £500 each ticket. Think I have any chance?

Keep looking mate, they are coming down in price.

It might be you have to wait until the last minute but as others have said not sure if there is a deadline by which they have to have been transferred in UEFA app.

There was never 1700+ for sale. I’d be surprised if there’s even the 800 they saying. Ticombo has 140. That’s more realistic.
100% agree, been pointing this out for past few days. I don’t understand why they do this; what’s the benefit to them?

100% agree, been pointing this out for past few days. I don’t understand why they do this; what’s the benefit to them?
Maybe its an interesting tactical battle. Withdraw some from sale and make it look like time‘s running out for limited tickets. Drives prices up again. Then you release a few more at the higher prices.

Last edited:
I got three tickets through secondary site, Seatsnet, paid £1450 each for them, cat A main stand. Long story but my sons passport never came through in time so sold the spare through a friend of a friend yesterday for £1100 but he just this second pulled out as he’s got one at face value.
Would be happy with any offers at all.

I got three tickets through secondary site, Seatsnet, paid £1450 each for them, cat A main stand. Long story but my sons passport never came through in time so sold the spare through a friend of a friend yesterday for £1100 but he just this second pulled out as he’s got one at face value.
i bought one off them weeks ago but still haven’t received. have you received it mate? it legit aye?

Thanks to everyone for their help and interest, I’ve managed to sell the ticket. For anyone still looking good luck

8 of us travelled, have 4 tickets already. Holding out for £1K with fees, 4 to buy. Hoping prices drop tomorrow if loads still left.

I’ve just buckled and bought two tickets from P1 Travel. I have received the confirmation email and I have downloaded the UEFA Tickets app. Can anyone confirm what happens next?

Anyone who bought a ticket through ticombo. How long did it take between getting the confirmation email and the seller contacting you to transfer?

I’ve just buckled and bought two tickets from P1 Travel. I have received the confirmation email and I have downloaded the UEFA Tickets app. Can anyone confirm what happens next?
Might be wrong here, but do P1 travel not ask you to email them back confirming you have downloaded the UEFA Tickets App and created your Account before they will transfer? Sure I read it was them. Maybe check through your confirmation email to see if that’s the case.

Might be wrong here, but do P1 travel not ask you to email them back confirming you have downloaded the UEFA Tickets App and created your Account before they will transfer? Sure I read it was them. Maybe check through your confirmation email to see if that’s the case.
Thanks for that mate. I haven’t received any instructions like that in my email. I’ll phone them tomorrow morning and see what’s up, but hopefully I receive something from the seller in the meantime

Thanks for that mate. I haven’t received any instructions like that in my email. I’ll phone them tomorrow morning and see what’s up, but hopefully I receive something from the seller in the meantime
I might have got it wrong mate. There’s deffo one of the selling sites that did that and I have it in my head it’s P1 Travel.

Hopefully someone who's bought from them will clarify.

If they have your email address that you registered the app with, the ticket will appear, immediately on transfer.

I’m waiting on the same thing mate got all the other emails from them nothing about the ticket though, think they’ve clocked off for the day

I’m on my way folks! Fly from Dublin in morning. Ticket just landed in my app, 3 figure sum, N42 loyal beside the bears!!! Fingers crossed for you all. (I didn’t get an email through from uefa to say that I got a ticket transfer; but it’s in my app clear as day. Sound good? )
What site did you buy from mate?

Night before the game and one site shows ~1,600 tickets available, lowest cost ~£999

I want every mother fucker that tried to exploit a slim dime from another Bear to rot in hell. That is me being polite.

To non bears I hope you get left with them tickets, you are a cuuunntt, so get it up you. May your soul disolve in fuckknowswhat!

Kiss my ar$re, prick.

Has anyone used seatsnet or P1 travel and can vouch for a quick transfer of the e-ticket? Prices don't look to have come down the last 24hrs so going to bite the bullet this morning.

If they have your email address that you registered the app with, the ticket will appear, immediately on transfer.
Has anyone used seatsnet or P1 travel and can vouch for a quick transfer of the e-ticket? Prices don't look to have come down the last 24hrs so going to bite the bullet this morning.
I bought a ticket form P1 Travel yesterday evening and the ticket came through this morning

What stage do we think it’s too late to purchase these tickets today? I was hoping the price would fall further this mornin.

I spoke with a Spanish guy and he has 4 tickets in N42 but is wanting 2000 euros a ticket. But this is negotiable. If anyone is interested, pm me and I'll send you his phone number

I also bought from p1 ordered on Saturday and received on Sunday. Apparently they respond quickly on WhatsApp so worth giving a message about quickness for delivery.

Posted the below in a different thread, hopefully helps some

I know there is a seperate ticket thread, but I had a scan on Ticombo for a pal

Welcome to Ticombo

Ticombo is the world`s Fair, Easy & Safe marketplace for tickets
www.ticombo.com

Lowest price £1,085 - BUT the majority of the 42 tickets listed are all being sold by the one seller. Clearly a professional tout, but at a glance it looks like he may have 30 odd tickets, and he's easily got about 40 grand on the line if they don't sell.

If I was ticketless I'd be glued to that today, surely he doesn't stay at those prices and risk nothing being sold.

Back