Secondary Ticketing

paintyourwagon

Official Ticketer
If you cant make the beggars game and you give the ticket back to the club how much credit do you get and do they then charge it out at £52 the same as the rattlers will pay for an away ticket

Just curious?

If you cant make the beggars game and you give the ticket back to the club how much credit do you get and do they then charge it out at £52 the same as the rattlers will pay for an away ticket

Just curious?
Last season the credit from the celtic game was £30.

Just curious?
Sell it to someone else at FV

Tickets don’t go on sale to the public for these games ;)

Aye, I know, but up until now it was easy to get a reprint done and sell it at face value, meaning that the club probably didn't get too many tickets back to resell. However, with the new rules meaning that more tickets would get returned to the club, I hoped that might change.

Only option now is selling it to someone you know wouldn’t risk sending my st to a random even if easily cancelled

Exactly.

To be honest, last season was my first ST and I never knew you could do the reprint thing. I just used the secondary ticketing every time and the ticket sold every time.

Aye, I know, but up until now it was easy to get a reprint done and sell it at face value, meaning that the club probably didn't get too many tickets back to resell. However, with the new rules meaning that more tickets would get returned to the club, I hoped that might change.
I can’t imagine many will return their seat to the club for OF games.Just about everyone will be desperate to attend and the few who can’t surely know someone who will happily pay them face value for it.

How many people?

No idea, but there was definitely a thread on here a few days before the match with people saying they'd tried that and been successful.

I can quite believe it because it took a fair few days for the ticket i'd put up for secondary for that game to be sold.

Wouldn’t give my card to anyone who I or family/ friends didn’t know. Too much can happen giving it to a “random” especially for the poet game.

Is the secondary ticketing not only 50% of the face value now?

Surely someone you knew would take the card for this game.

I can’t imagine many will return their seat to the club for OF games.Just about everyone will be desperate to attend and the few who can’t surely know someone who will happily pay them face value for it.

Fair point, but only if you're happy to be handing over your smartcard to someone. Still stands to reason that more tickets might come back to the club under this new scheme.

Ultimately it all depends on the context of the game.

There was a public sale for the last home game we played them in the cup 8 years ago. Dead rubbers, like last May, not everybody is going to go.

A week on Sunday is a very different prospect.

Supporters clubs get an allocation.

Doubt it would even go to RSC's. Was the SLO not desperately trying to hoover up tickets for sponsors for one of the game last season?

I would sell it to a mate and not use the secondary ticketing system for a game against them. Get a real fan in to the game instead of a suit.

I'm in a similar position, but happy to pass my ticket onto my grandson, who is away serving Queen and Country but managing to come up for this game.
Surely the OP must have friends or family who want want the ticket.

I personally wouldn’t charge a friend £52 if I couldn’t make the game. That price is horrendous and shouldn't be anywhere near that for a league game in Scotland.

Years ago we were in Florida for an old firm game and I gave my card to a friend for the price of a normal league match. Season ticket divided by 19 games or whatever it was. Can’t recall what they were charging at the time. May have been in the £30’s then.Think it worked out about £22 at the time. Would absolutely do the same again. Every league match should be the same price imo. None of this cat a or b stuff.

Not for a minute saying people should do the same though but I have to say I wouldn’t be paying £52 for a league game if I didn’t have a season ticket.

I wonder what the rule would be for this game if you gave a consession ticket to an adult given that there is only adult tickets for this game?

If someone hands back a single ticket for the Copland Front then you're not going to get corporate customers or ex players sitting there.
I don't really know what else to say, there was a massive thread on it either last season or the one before, plenty of posters will back me up. People were putting their tickets back on secondary ticketing and they weren't being made available to buy for 'normal' punters.

I don't really know what else to say, there was a massive thread on it either last season or the one before, plenty of posters will back me up. People were putting their tickets back on secondary ticketing and they weren't being made available to buy for 'normal' punters.

I know that's what traditionally happens (which is why I can rarely get a ticket), but I just thought with the rules changing this season for reprints then the club might get a lot more tickets back than normal, meaning that some of them might go on sale for public purchase.

Just curious?

You would get 50% of £52 but it would go to sponsors rather than be sold on to other fans.

aside to this question. Does secondary ticketing work for europa games? I couldnt make the last game and probably cant make the legia game.

I wonder what the rule would be for this game if you gave a consession ticket to an adult given that there is only adult tickets for this game?
You pay to upgrade the ticket in advance of the game by paying the difference.

Back