Secret recording Whyte/Rangers administrators blast stars such as Naismith, Davis and Lafferty in crisis talks

Without reading the whole thread hope big Kyle hasn’t got Herpes and sues those c@unts to feck.
Even if he has, why is a national paper publishing such private information.

Ive never understood the amount of abuse Coisty gets, a hero of mine and many others as a boy, clearly loves the club and kept us together during the bad times. Ok, it never worked out for him as manager but that was as much to do with the circumstances as it was his ability. Legend in my eyes.

The problem people have with coisty is after the club was in good hands and clearly wasnt up to the job he took a pay off instead of letting us use the money for something else. I know everyone of us would take a pay off from our employer but we made him a multi millionaire and he really didnt need the money. So why not say the clubs in good hands now use the money for the team. Instead of waiting to be paid up his contract.

I was never a huge fan of lee mculloch but it's easy to forget that he always said he would play for free.

That deserves credit , massive credit in my eyes, he was most likely the only one to show that loyalty.

Whyte made loads of secret recordings that appeared vis the twitter account Charlotte Fakes back in 2013/14.

A Tim called William Stevenson I believe basically hacked Whyte.It actually help us in a roundabout way.

I’m also 99% sure Dave King and Paul Murray ended up paying £20k for all the recordings/emails etc that Charlotte fakes(Stevenson)had obtained.

I’d love to find out more on what info King has via them.

An old thread on it.

As I was reading the article in the OP I though it all sounded familiar. I too recall hearing all this stuff on SoundCloud at the height of the Charlotte Fakes stuff.

Grim memories.

The problem people have with coisty is after the club was in good hands and clearly wasnt up to the job he took a pay off instead of letting us use the money for something else. I know everyone of us would take a pay off from our employer but we made him a multi millionaire and he really didnt need the money. So why not say the clubs in good hands now use the money for the team. Instead of waiting to be paid up his contract.

How do you know we made him a multi millionaire? How do you know he could afford to write off that money due to him? no-one knows the ins and outs.

How do you know we made him a multi millionaire? How do you know he could afford to write off that money due to him? no-one knows the ins and outs.

Well we would both like to think hes a millionaire. If me or you was in his shoes and the club was handed over to rangers people with the clubs I interests at heart I know what I'd do and I'm pretty sure you would do the same too.

Walk away without a pay off knowing at the back of your head anyway you dont really deserve the pay off as on the park was a shambles. If ally genually needed the money then take it. But I really dont think he did. That's my only gripe with him.

Craig Whyte can suck my balls if he thinks any Rangers fan is going near his book.

For mentally challengeds, plain and simple.

You say that, but remember there are people on here claiming to be Bluenoses who also claim they are avid SNP/yes voters.
Don't ever underestimate the potential for people to be complete fucking idiots.

"Mr White replied "You don't get any loyalty in football players at all""

All things considered, that's rich coming from that fucking rat bastard. From the man who fucked over the biggest sporting institution in the land, and sold off the Arsenal shares and whatever else he could sell in jig time.

Time people laid of mccoist. On here I've read hes fleeced us for 700,000 then 2 million,which means its basically all guess work and no doubt social media gossip.

Remember leckie having a dig at him in the sun,surely nobody would be taking the word of him. Remember,he's been up against a hostile media,which the club still are. So lets not be turning on our own as that's just what they lap up.

Reading that it fckn astounds me the amount of abuse McCoist gets on here compared to genuine crooks like Whyte and Green.
Does he not get the abuse for his shenanigans whith the share issues that Dave King was trying to organise and needed voted on at the agm?

Anyone looking st that think Naismith and Whittaker are due a bit of slack?

Didn't like the wording of their press conference but they were younger players than the Dabis, McGregor's and McCullochs and yet to maximise their careers. Dealing with cunts like that would make you think about your options.

OFF PITCH Ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte’s match-fixing bombshell and Masonic influence at Ibrox claims
EXCLUSIVE

By Chris Taylor
7th December 2019, 10:29 pm
Updated: 7th December 2019, 11:03 pm
15 COMMENTS

Ad

FORMER Ibrox tycoon Craig Whyte vowed to lift the lid on top-flight match fixing in a pitch for his forthcoming book.
The controversial Gers footie figure, 48, promised his life story would shed light on the “antics of players, directors and the behaviour of other clubs”.
PA:pRESS ASSOCIATION
Whyte made the claims in a pitch for his autobiography
The Scottish Sun on Sunday has seen an early proposal for what would become his soon-to-be-published memoir – given the working title ‘Into The Bear Pit’ – claiming a leading politician promised a peerage in exchange for a party donation.
Mr Whyte made further eye-brow raising claims in the 2017 pitch – including arresting officers being star struck by his links to the famous title contenders – who go for cup glory in today’s cup final against Celtic.

And bizarre claims the hallowed halls of Ibrox are heavily under Masonic influence.
Mr Whyte wrote: “The irony is that while there are many who have the blood of Rangers on their hands following the club’s liquidation in 2012, I am not one of them.
Whyte during time as Rangers owner at Ibrox
“I am the only person not to take a penny out of the club during this sorry saga.
“Yet I’m the bad guy, apparently.”

The former Ibrox supremo’s autobiography has been picked up by publishing house Birlinn.
It is due for release on Valentine’s Day – the eighth anniversary of Rangers slide into administration.
Early proposals for the book claimed it would run to 75,000 words and take shots at money men Duff & Phelps, as well as Rangers staff and teams across the country.
Among the allegations were Rangers is “still very much under Masonic influence”.
Whyte will release his autobiography, ‘Into the Bear Pit’ next year

The former boss says he was greeted with “funny handshakes” by “freeloaders” during hospitality sessions at the exclusive Blue Room at Ibrox.
He added: “Almost everybody seemed to be part of a secret society apart from me.”
Mr Whyte also claimed one star’s “performances dipped after he picked up a sexually transmitted disease”.
The businessman says the ace was “playing away in more ways than one”.
He also insisted he would reveal the identity of a top politician who promised to make him Lord Whyte in exchange for a £250,000 donation to their party.
And stated a high-ranking pal in government offered to help him win tax cases against the club.
Among the most startling revelations from the early outline are that “a rival team owner” had “ offered to throw a match for cash” against Rangers in order to help them win the league.
Mr Whyte says the offer made his “toes curl”.
KEITH CAMPBELL - THE SUN GLASGOW
Whyte claimed Ibrox was heavily under Masonic influence
Birlinn bosses are believed to have cut many salacious allegations from the final draft due to fears over potential legal action.
They say it will instead focus on his early business successes and failures after taking over at the Glasgow side.
Promo blurb for the book hails the ex-club chief as Rangers’ “great Whyte hope” and says he was “hunt out to dry”.
It promises “startling revelations” of the “greed, corruption and scandal” at the heart of the team.
Hugh Andrew, manager director of Birlinn, says considerable changes have been made from the early proposal.
He said: “A pitch document is very different from a finished book and, while the main outlines of the story are well known, the book itself has changed very considerably from this early and discarded draft.”
A WHYTE KICKING Whyte and Rangers administrators blasted ‘head case’ Lafferty and a Gers star with STD in secret recording
Mr Whyte bought Rangers for £1 from former owner David Murray in 2011.
The club were crippled with financial trouble and went bust less than a year later over a £9million unpaid tax bill.
He was accused of fraud in relation to his takeover and the SFA ruled he was not a fit and proper person to run a football club.
Mr Whyte was cleared acquitted by a jury following a seven-week trial at the High Court in Glasgow in 2017.
We told how a secret recording revealed Whyte and the Rangers administrators slammed the club’s senior players during a crisis meeting.
The summit took place on June 2012 after the Gers had plunged into financial crisis and were on the verge of going bust.
Mr Whyte met with David Whitehouse and David Grier from administrators Duff and Phelps.
Mr Whitehouse previously held one-on-one chats with the club’s high earners about leaving or taking voluntary pay-cuts to stave off liquidation.
MOST READ
'DON'T ASK ME THAT'

Watch as Celtic boss Lennon shuts down Sutton over Rangers question

NO GO

Union Bears slam Hampden security chiefs after Rangers vs Celtic final tifo cancelled

Afterwards he slammed then captain Steven Davis, 34, and former ace Steven Naismith, 33, who is now at Hearts.
Finance man Whitehouse said: “Naismith, I couldn’t stand, I’d let him go tomorrow.
“Davis is the captain, Davis should be behind all the players.”
Mr Whyte added: “You don’t get any loyalty in football players at all.”
During the taped chat Whyte also had a pop at fans favourite Kyle Lafferty, 32, – who later revealed he’d been battling a long standing gambling addiction.
He said: “Oh he’s a head case. He’s got all these gambling debts. Yeah, yeah. Nuter, nutter.”
Mr Whyte declined to comment.

OFF PITCH Ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte’s match-fixing bombshell and Masonic influence at Ibrox claims
EXCLUSIVE

By Chris Taylor
7th December 2019, 10:29 pm
Updated: 7th December 2019, 11:03 pm
15 COMMENTS

Ad

FORMER Ibrox tycoon Craig Whyte vowed to lift the lid on top-flight match fixing in a pitch for his forthcoming book.
The controversial Gers footie figure, 48, promised his life story would shed light on the “antics of players, directors and the behaviour of other clubs”.
Whyte made the claims in a pitch for his autobiography
The Scottish Sun on Sunday has seen an early proposal for what would become his soon-to-be-published memoir – given the working title ‘Into The Bear Pit’ – claiming a leading politician promised a peerage in exchange for a party donation.
Mr Whyte made further eye-brow raising claims in the 2017 pitch – including arresting officers being star struck by his links to the famous title contenders – who go for cup glory in today’s cup final against Celtic.

And bizarre claims the hallowed halls of Ibrox are heavily under Masonic influence.
Mr Whyte wrote: “The irony is that while there are many who have the blood of Rangers on their hands following the club’s liquidation in 2012, I am not one of them.
Whyte during time as Rangers owner at Ibrox
“I am the only person not to take a penny out of the club during this sorry saga.
“Yet I’m the bad guy, apparently.”

The former Ibrox supremo’s autobiography has been picked up by publishing house Birlinn.
It is due for release on Valentine’s Day – the eighth anniversary of Rangers slide into administration.
Early proposals for the book claimed it would run to 75,000 words and take shots at money men Duff & Phelps, as well as Rangers staff and teams across the country.
Among the allegations were Rangers is “still very much under Masonic influence”.
Whyte will release his autobiography, ‘Into the Bear Pit’ next year

The former boss says he was greeted with “funny handshakes” by “freeloaders” during hospitality sessions at the exclusive Blue Room at Ibrox.
He added: “Almost everybody seemed to be part of a secret society apart from me.”
Mr Whyte also claimed one star’s “performances dipped after he picked up a sexually transmitted disease”.
The businessman says the ace was “playing away in more ways than one”.
He also insisted he would reveal the identity of a top politician who promised to make him Lord Whyte in exchange for a £250,000 donation to their party.
And stated a high-ranking pal in government offered to help him win tax cases against the club.
Among the most startling revelations from the early outline are that “a rival team owner” had “ offered to throw a match for cash” against Rangers in order to help them win the league.
Mr Whyte says the offer made his “toes curl”.
KEITH CAMPBELL - THE SUN GLASGOW
Whyte claimed Ibrox was heavily under Masonic influence
Birlinn bosses are believed to have cut many salacious allegations from the final draft due to fears over potential legal action.
They say it will instead focus on his early business successes and failures after taking over at the Glasgow side.
Promo blurb for the book hails the ex-club chief as Rangers’ “great Whyte hope” and says he was “hunt out to dry”.
It promises “startling revelations” of the “greed, corruption and scandal” at the heart of the team.
Hugh Andrew, manager director of Birlinn, says considerable changes have been made from the early proposal.
He said: “A pitch document is very different from a finished book and, while the main outlines of the story are well known, the book itself has changed very considerably from this early and discarded draft.”
A WHYTE KICKING Whyte and Rangers administrators blasted ‘head case’ Lafferty and a Gers star with STD in secret recording
Mr Whyte bought Rangers for £1 from former owner David Murray in 2011.
The club were crippled with financial trouble and went bust less than a year later over a £9million unpaid tax bill.
He was accused of fraud in relation to his takeover and the SFA ruled he was not a fit and proper person to run a football club.
Mr Whyte was cleared acquitted by a jury following a seven-week trial at the High Court in Glasgow in 2017.
We told how a secret recording revealed Whyte and the Rangers administrators slammed the club’s senior players during a crisis meeting.
The summit took place on June 2012 after the Gers had plunged into financial crisis and were on the verge of going bust.
Mr Whyte met with David Whitehouse and David Grier from administrators Duff and Phelps.
Mr Whitehouse previously held one-on-one chats with the club’s high earners about leaving or taking voluntary pay-cuts to stave off liquidation.
MOST READ
'DON'T ASK ME THAT'
Watch as Celtic boss Lennon shuts down Sutton over Rangers question

NO GO
Union Bears slam Hampden security chiefs after Rangers vs Celtic final tifo cancelled

Afterwards he slammed then captain Steven Davis, 34, and former ace Steven Naismith, 33, who is now at Hearts.
Finance man Whitehouse said: “Naismith, I couldn’t stand, I’d let him go tomorrow.
“Davis is the captain, Davis should be behind all the players.”
Mr Whyte added: “You don’t get any loyalty in football players at all.”
During the taped chat Whyte also had a pop at fans favourite Kyle Lafferty, 32, – who later revealed he’d been battling a long standing gambling addiction.
He said: “Oh he’s a head case. He’s got all these gambling debts. Yeah, yeah. Nuter, nutter.”
Mr Whyte declined to comment.
Sorry I read that, he is a Walter Mitty type character isn't he? Thinks none of this is his fault.
Can't wait till he does the book signings at Waterstone's, I will be there if he does.

Sorry I read that, he is a Walter Mitty type character isn't he? Thinks none of this is his fault.
Can't wait till he does the book signings at Waterstone's, I will be there if he does.
Any suspicion of match fixing will have the mentally challengeds in full moon howling mode. Surely the authorities would need to investigate it too. Shite or not

Back