Secret recording Whyte/Rangers administrators blast stars such as Naismith, Davis and Lafferty in crisis talks

Some poor bastard will get that as an Xmas present from the wife because it’s a book about Rangers

That's a bit like the time I was working late and I phoned my missus and asked her to pick up a couple of last minute things for Christmas. I told her I needed to get my dad a book. Just get him either a book about Rangers, the military or something about the war.
I come in, "got your dad a book, I wasnt sure what Rangers ones he already had so got him one about the war"

Aye one about Edward VIII, his wife and their links to the Nazis and Churchill, Eisenhower and the Kings attempts to cover it up. She had alot to learn back then. Merry Christmas Da.

Reading that it fckn astounds me the amount of abuse McCoist gets on here compared to genuine crooks like Whyte and Green.
Ive never understood the amount of abuse Coisty gets, a hero of mine and many others as a boy, clearly loves the club and kept us together during the bad times. Ok, it never worked out for him as manager but that was as much to do with the circumstances as it was his ability. Legend in my eyes.

Please remember, these creatures like that because it was more money in their pockets.

They don’t think Ally is a great guy for trying to help Rangers.

That wasn't my point, I have no concern over what these creatures think. What I was alluding to was the amount of abuse Ally takes from so called "Rangers fans" about his greed and how he was apparently only interested in himself.

Only papes will buy his book . Then in the coming months they’ll plagiarise every page out of the book and claim ithey were right about such and such all along and others will do the same except they’ll treat the book like the bible believe it every word on every page

Ive never understood the amount of abuse Coisty gets, a hero of mine and many others as a boy, clearly loves the club and kept us together during the bad times. Ok, it never worked out for him as manager but that was as much to do with the circumstances as it was his ability. Legend in my eyes.
Mine too. A Rangers man through and through.

That wasn't my point, I have no concern over what these creatures think. What I was alluding to was the amount of abuse Ally takes from so called "Rangers fans" about his greed and how he was apparently only interested in himself.

Not sure their story changes anything.

It was well known Ally deferred his wages at the earliest opportunity.

If it wasnt for Ally McCoist standing up for the club we and he loves through the Whyte era and then everything that followed. Rangers wouldn't be here today.
Green was handing away titles, Ally stood firm. He held our club together as much as he could through some dark dark days. He was the only person we recognised with and if he hadn't been there the Spivs would have carried their plan out fully and taken everything.

Il not put down here what I think of Whyte other than I long for the day I read he has met his demise.

That’s the positive.

However, he has never criticised the man who sold the club to Whyte and knew perfectly well what was going to happen.

McCoist was on £750,000 a year in the lower divisions so let’s not put everything down to magnaminity.

Reading that it fckn astounds me the amount of abuse McCoist gets on here compared to genuine crooks like Whyte and Green.

There’s folk on here who’ll be more annoyed by that bit than the general actions of Whyte. They seem to thrive on presenting Ally as a self centred, money grabbing fraud for taking what he was contractually entitled to on gardening leave instead of leaving it where it was to be pocketed by the spivs. They don’t really think if Ally said “nah keep it” the money would have went back into the club do they?

When recent news of that potential HMRC blooper dropped fans instantly thought about the extra ground we might have made catching up the scum, but Ally’s instant thoughts were with the people who lost their jobs back during the turmoil of admin. Shows what kind of man he is.....

There’s folk on here who’ll be more annoyed by that bit than the general actions of Whyte. They seem to thrive on presenting Ally as a self centred, money grabbing fraud for taking what he was contractually entitled to on gardening leave instead of leaving it where it was to be pocketed by the spivs. They don’t really think if Ally said “nah keep it” the money would have went back into the club do they?

When recent news of that potential HMRC blooper drooped fans instantly thought about the extra ground we might have made catching up the scum, but Ally’s instant thoughts were with the people who lost their jobs back during the turmoil of admin. Shows what kind of man he is.....
Behave yourself. That kind of positive thinking for one of our all time greats won’t wash with the Ally haters on here.

Whytes a bastard the administrators bastards and wouldn't believe anything they say.

Also re mccoist I wouldn't use this to praise or slate him, Ally caused his own issues and praise from Whyte hardly a sound endorsement.

A not so subtle way for the Sun to get around their own 'Respect our Players' campaign to dish the dirt on some of our players.

Extracts from his book shouldnt even be posted on here. The guy is scum and I would not believe one word of what he says.

I would suspect the majority of his recordings are staged.

Does any of this actually matter now? None of it is going to change anyone’s mind about anyone involved at the time.

We all know who tried to bring us down, we all know who backed the club, we all know who stabbed us.

We must have something coming up that’s worth taking our focus away from.

Does any of this actually matter now? None of it is going to change anyone’s mind about anyone involved at the time.

We all know who tried to bring us down, we all know who backed the club, we all know who stabbed us.

We must have something coming up that’s worth taking our focus away from.

I'm willing to bet it matters to Lafferty and his wife.

I'm willing to bet it matters to Lafferty and his wife.
Wasn't, and isn't, any secret Laff loves a bookies, surely. Im sure the big fella will look at wether legal action is worthwhile though. But as others have said, this isn't new info.

Wasn't, and isn't, any secret Laff loves a bookies, surely. Im sure the big fella will look at wether legal action is worthwhile though. But as others have said, this isn't new info.

I meant the revelation someone has herpes! Someone's medical history shouldn't be in the public domain. His lawyers should be all over it.

Last edited:
Were they talking about Lafferty? The article says “a player”.

I took it was given what went before. Either way, I'm not sure why that is part of his book. It's okay to say it wont change things but really think anyone involved round that time should have lawyers go over it. Nothing I would like to see more than an injunction on it.

So it looks like we’re now going to get daily excerpts from this c**t’s book fed to us by a media eager to stick the knife in at every and any opportunity.

This is the most hated figure in the history of Rangers Football Club so why would we give a flying f**k what he has to say about anything?

Right wait a minute. Who recorded this? Everything about or troubles really seems to have worked out in the worst possible way for us doesn’t it? Will we ever get the full story?

This guy going public with all this is a massive slap in the face to us.

The fact he’s being allowed to do so without a challenge from us reflects poorly on us I reckon.

Isn’t there some mad bastard from Belfast willing to do what’s required?
Where's mental ray when you need him

Thankfully this wee despicable prick won't be doing any book signings, he couldn't afford the security he'd fuc*ing need.

Right wait a minute. Who recorded this? Everything about or troubles really seems to have worked out in the worst possible way for us doesn’t it? Will we ever get the full story?
Whyte made loads of secret recordings that appeared vis the twitter account Charlotte Fakes back in 2013/14.

A Tim called William Stevenson I believe basically hacked Whyte.It actually help us in a roundabout way.

I’m also 99% sure Dave King and Paul Murray ended up paying £20k for all the recordings/emails etc that Charlotte fakes(Stevenson)had obtained.

I’d love to find out more on what info King has via them.

An old thread on it.

Despite who wrote it he isn't far wrong on some things,
Lafferty- spot on , absolute head case.
McGregor- leader and one with authority.
Naismith- don't think anyone will disagree with this one.
Davis- what many of us thought at the time.
All that's missing is what he thought of SDM?
Nonetheless book will be selling for £3 after Xmas.

Hopefully someone does the same thing as happened with Spiers book on Le Guen. That said, I imagine 1000s of mentally challengeds will buy it
What happened with that book?

I've heard of it but never seen it anywhere nor met anyone who has read it. (In fairness, I've never met any Bear who would read it.)

CRAIG Whyte and a Rangers administrator blasted the club’s stars in a cash crisis meeting, a secret recording has revealed.
David Whitehouse, of Duff & Phelps, sat down with Mr Whyte, 48, to take digs at the high earners as the Gers were on the verge of being liquidated in 2012.

Finance chief Mr Whitehouse let rip at striker Steven Naismith, 33, who later cut ties with the Bears, after he held one-on-one chats about...
Who wrote that pish??

There was a conflict of interest surely?
I thought it was a strange appointment but it must have been ok by the law. There was a lot of strange things happening over those years. My point is I think lawyers look at their role differently to our perception.

I thought it was a strange appointment but it must have been ok by the law. There was a lot of strange things happening over those years. My point is I think lawyers look at their role differently to our perception.
The bold Donald should be told in no uncertain terms he’s never welcome back at Ibrox ever again for representing that little maggot.

Back