Sectarian/Anti-Rangers graffiti at Anderston

kclarkhall

This may have been raised already on here, it may be old graffiti, it may be fresh. I certainly only noticed it on my walk to work for the first time today.

I don't have a photo yet, but I will get one in an hour when I am heading home.

There is a grave with RFC on it and above to the right a huge 'Hun Scum' slogan.

Wonder how long it'll stay there.

It's been there for a while. I first noticed it after our win against them and there was also similar graffiti on the wooden fence on your right hand side as you walk towards the Hilton. At least that one has been removed

Call the council and it will be removed promptly. It certainly was when I called for the exact same issue on Duke Street.
The same image was sprayed on the motorway pillars at Harry Ramsdens on PRW a while back. It’s the same guy who does all this so you would think the Council and Poileas Alba would be monitoring this the way they do with other graffiti taggers.

A person, presumably an adult, who feels the need to spray paint vile slogans in public places calling anyone 'Scum' is a special kind of irony.

It's been there for a while. I first noticed it after our win against them and there was also similar graffiti on the wooden fence on your right hand side as you walk towards the Hilton. At least that one has been removed
there is a lot of new graffiti around the slip road at the Hilton .which only appeared over the last couple of nights

there is a lot of new graffiti around the slip road at the Hilton .which only appeared over the last couple of nights

I moved to an office up that way a few weeks ago and I certainly didn’t notice it till this morning. Wasn’t in the office yesterday.

The same image was sprayed on the motorway pillars at Harry Ramsdens on PRW a while back. It’s the same guy who does all this so you would think the Council and Poileas Alba would be monitoring this the way they do with other graffiti taggers.
Nothing will be done about trying to catch the perpetrator(s), the clues in the name.

I noticed it the morning we played them. Put a post up on here and the post was removed. A user called Nacho Novo on here contacted GCC but as you can see there is fencing in front of it, so don’t think they can get to it. There was also sectarian graffiti on the Alexander Thomson church (now removed).

Thanks for the update, yes I tried to remove the graffiti around the Hilton and the AT Church but the ETF must finally be doing something about it if certain areas have been fenced off.

same pathetic artwork was sprayed on the slip road at the canal next to the merc garage in town

Will see what I can do.

This may have been raised already on here, it may be old graffiti, it may be fresh. I certainly only noticed it on my walk to work for the first time today.

I don't have a photo yet, but I will get one in an hour when I am heading home.

There is a grave with RFC on it and above to the right a huge 'Hun Scum' slogan.

Wonder how long it'll stay there.

I walk past it every day. It appeared after the game on the 29th.

Back