Sectarian Graffiti

Fitba Juice

Apologies if already posted...

See if you can spot it.
Wee clue- it's not there.

1 comment from Pars11, so presumably a Dunfermline fan... not been answered, only surprise is it's still on the page.

It appears NMB's work is done. Anything anti Celtic is now seen as sectarian.
And we all know that they are the most inclusive club evarrrr. Anyone is welcome. Not a bigoted hair on their curly heads. So how can it be sectarian?
Beats me.

giphy-117.gif

Looking at the photo, and unless it’s stated somewhere in the article, what is sectarian about Big Jock Knew, Easy OK and 55?
Clearly those catholic Rangers fans having a dig at the protestant Celtic legend Jock Stein. Anti protestant graffiti is a huge problem in Rosyth these days.

Bump (Update)

Given it's my local paper, I thought it'd pull them up on their inaccurate reporting at the weekend.

This was their response;

Hi BM,

Apologies for the delay in reply but I wasn't working at the weekend.

This was the term used to me by one of the sources in the story and I accepted that in good faith.

In going back to the source, following your complaint, he has qualified it a little and so, with that in mind, I have amended the online version of the story to remove the word sectarian where it appears in the headline and in the article.

Best Wishes,

Gemma Ryder
Reporter
Dunfermline Press and West Fife Advertiser

*The OP link has been amended.

Has the article been edited? There is no mention of sectarianism. Just says football slogans.

Bump (Update)

Given it's my local paper, I thought it'd pull them up on their inaccurate reporting at the weekend.

This was their response;

Hi BM,

This was the term used to me by one of the sources in the story and I accepted that in good faith.

In going back to the source, following your complaint, he has qualified it a little and so, with that in mind, I have amended the online version of the story to remove the word sectarian where it appears in the headline and in the article.

Best Wishes,

Gemma Ryder
Reporter

Well done.

Having said that, the graffiti doesn't reflect well on Rangers or our support, sectarian or not

Seems Timothy has no issues picking up a paint brush unless its to go to work. Leaving the clyde tunnel there is a white standalone building with RIP RFC in the wall, our my gers billboard had an IRA slogan on it last week and just before the george sq turn off, one business has KAH painted in massive letters. Imbeciles

Seems Timothy has no issues picking up a paint brush unless its to go to work. Leaving the clyde tunnel there is a white standalone building with RIP RFC in the wall, our my gers billboard had an IRA slogan on it last week and just before the george sq turn off, one business has KAH painted in massive letters. Imbeciles
They sprayed KAH on the oldest building Glasgow last year.
Where was the outcry then?

Bump (Update)

This was their response;

Hi BM,

Best Wishes,

Gemma Ryder
Reporter

I hope you follow up and thank her but also let her know how people of a certain persuasion manipulate the media to their advantage.

Back