Sectarian humor

usbear

My mate from Pennsylvania, who has strong Irish Catholic roots just sent me this....:D:D:D:D

52333458_2082252598509562_2792068899514875904_n.jpg

The whole of Scottish fitba needs to just grow a sense of humour and stop being such offended bastards.

19th Century Terrorist bastards this, orange bastards that who gives a %^*& I’m bored of all the winging anyway
Agreed,....

The whole of Scottish fitba needs to just grow a sense of humour and stop being such offended bastards.

19th Century Terrorist bastards this, orange bastards that who gives a %^*& I’m bored of all the winging anyway
Totally agree, I think in Ulster we develop a thick skin and have a unique ability to laugh off what others in Scotland’s West Coast take the utmost’s offense to.

isn't he the leader of an organization that is holding a seminar to explain to its officials that child molestation is wrong?
Thanks for clarifying that Popey

Agreed folk need to man up. No one at Ibrox is truly offended being called an orange bastard and no one at parkhead is truly offended being called a 19th Century Terrorist bastard.
Not quite true.

Those at Parkhead who were proud to display Paddy McCourts 19th Century Terrorist Army banners claim to be offended when called it.

It's mock outrage but it sets the agenda.

It's really offensive if you have just been pumped 5 nil.
And that's the real problem here. Kilmarnock got pumped by the big, bad Rangers. This crying from Clarke is just a smokescreen to deflect attention away from that fact and the fact that his team were given a serious going over on Wednesday night.

He knew exactly what he was doing, just like O'Neill did all those years ago...kick up a big hoo-haa about Rangers fans singing sectarian songs and everything is is overlooked and it's worked a treat for him.

I think we'll see more and more of this as we edge closer to 55. Managers and players will know that if their side loses to Rangers all they have to do to take the heat off them and put us in a bad light is highlight some form of abuse from Rangers fans and right away the media have their story and the football is forgotten about.

Keevins just said both chants started when we sang it at Tommy Burns then the tims retaliated singing it towards Walter, is that true or more made up pish ?

Keevins just said both chants started when we sang it at Tommy Burns then the tims retaliated singing it towards Walter, is that true or more made up pish ?
So it's the bid bad Rangers fault?

Who'd have thunk it.

Nevermind the truth, it’s irrelevant who sang what to who back in the 90’s.

The Royal Nasal knows what he’s doing.

Back