Sectarian slur by celtic employee

NBM are a tax payer funded organisation, now the guy called Dave Scott who runs it tells us the word hun "Is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse". He speaks as if it's some sort of competition.

The same guy who runs NBM has this on the NBM website " Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “Hun” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants(or those perceived to be)".

But above he claims it's hotly contested as either sectarian or abuse, let's not also forget that it's all about the context of how the words are used, use the term 19th Century Terrorist or hun on it's own and it's not breaking any laws, use it and add a sweary word and the context changes to being arrested by the cops.

So this woman has used the term "F... the huns" which going by how the context of the word is used she should be spoken to by the cops, on the point of will she be sacked, the club that employs her issued a memo to all their staff in regards to using the word hun a while back and went as far as in 2001 of warning and blocking their own supporters from their official website for using the word.

In 2001, Celtic itself blocked fans from their website for using the word, with club administrator John Cole saying at the time: "It's a word that can cause offence and at Celtic we don't want to be offending anyone.”

Let's not also forget John Guidetti was also brought up and found guilty of using the word by the SFA.

There also many examples of the word and context of it being used to be offensive and sectarian within Celtc fc's own ground including "hun scum" "know your place hun scum" and we've all seen the KAH flags as well as the effigies of orangemen and Rangers supporters hanged by the necks and tied up execution fashion and all of the above was allowed into their stadium, right under the noses of both the police and stewards who are supposed to check them and all flown right in front of their directors box, quite clearly their own club choose to totally ignore all this, otherwise we wouldn't see any of this.

So to sum up, Dave Scott who runs NBM states the term is hotly disputed, but bear this in mind that on his own website which is funded by taxpayers money he states the term hun is " sectarian AND offensive" towards Protesants, he didn't say it was sectarian OR offensive which is quite important.

Can understand why our fans are pushing this bit for me this is embarrassing, If anyone who goes to the games is embarrassed by this is a weirdo. Who genuinly gives a %^*& what a woman in her 20s says on some social media shite. “We are rangers, no one likes us we don’t care” unless some we daft tart puts some shite on her page

Can understand why our fans are pushing this bit for me this is embarrassing, If anyone who goes to the games is embarrassed by this is a weirdo. Who genuinly gives a %^*& what a woman in her 20s says on some social media shite. “We are rangers, no one likes us we don’t care” unless some we daft tart puts some shite on her page

Ive heard their songs and seen their actions over the decades and Iam of the opinion they are Scum and people like me,you and the rest of us are a cut way above them.
All i ask and most likely the rest of the posters on here in this so called modern Scotland is a level playing field.
Imo this is why you are seeing these back lashes directed to the Bigots who think its every day normality to slaughter us every time they feel like it.

Can understand why our fans are pushing this bit for me this is embarrassing, If anyone who goes to the games is embarrassed by this is a weirdo.

Who genuinely gives a %^*& what a woman in her 20's says on some social media shite. “We are rangers, no one likes us we don’t care” unless some we daft tart puts some shite on her page

We are living in a country that has sent our fans to jail for singing a song or posting a social media comment with the term 19th Century Terrorist within it so, yes, i'll care when some Celtic FC employee posts the comments she did towards our club and support..

I hate the term " hun", it does irk me and not only have I pushed and pushed for this to get into the media .I have also reported her to her governing body for her job and reported this to the police as well .

I want her Christmas presents to be,she's humiliated in the media,sacked and nicked..ho,ho ho to her!

#CaitlanCelticFCBigot

Last edited:
Nobody is embarrassed or offended to be honest but at the risk of sounding like a big wean - they phuckers started it. So they better be held to account the same as us and if they're not, I want to know why. Simple as that.

Now that this is in the papers, surely the SFA have no other option but to charge Celtic for bringing the game into disrepute?... hello? SFA!?

I can't get my head around the debate over hun being sectarian.

It is used as a slur on Protestants and usually accompanied by an expletive. It is seen on the walls around NI in the context of 'kill all huns' and this is spreading to Scotland.

As the recipients of the slur, we view it as sectarian. Are the media really refusing to label it as such because those who use it think it is acceptable?

I can't get my head around the debate over hun being sectarian.

It is used as a slur on Protestants and usually accompanied by an expletive. It is seen on the walls around NI in the context of 'kill all huns' and this is spreading to Scotland.

As the recipients of the slur, we view it as sectarian. Are the media really refusing to label it as such because those who use it think it is acceptable?

If it were treated the same as '19th Century Terrorist' then the whole sectarianism charade would collapse.

David Scott knows this only too well. They've got away with it for fifteen years because no-one in authority, the media or politics cares if a few Rangers supporters are arrested.

It was only ever about massaging the Catholic victimhood complex and buying votes.

It allowed Peter Lawwell to say at the Celtic AGM in respect of the Green Brigade:

"We have closed 14 rows because of this. When you see certain banners and hear certain songs my heart sinks.

"It allows our enemies to put us in with our rivals. We are not the same, we are different.

"We had to take action to avoid stricter sanctions from UEFA."

I get what you’re saying, and I’m old enough not to be offended by what amounts to petty name calling. However, we must not lose sight of the fact that it was the vermin who let the genie out of the bottle - obviously in expectation that it would be one-way traffic - and now don’t like the fact that the Rangers support fight fire with fire. I remember the Gub on here years ago saying that unless we learn to hate as they do, we’ll always lag behind. Still holds true today.

It is A sectarian BoP.

Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “Hun” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be) and others such as “19th Century Terrorist” and “Tim” used negatively against Catholics (or those perceived to be). This reinforces religious and racial stereotypes as well as fuelling the divisions and conflict between the denominations and people of no religious denomination. Children commonly use words without any knowledge of their meaning, but with an understanding that these words are a means by which to insult others.
How the f uck is "Tim" deemed offensive?

They bathe in the term. They love it and the Protestant equivalent would be "Billy".

Even as an Atheist I wouldn't get too upset about that one.

It allowed Peter Lawwell to say at the Celtic AGM in respect of the Green Brigade:

"We have closed 14 rows because of this. When you see certain banners and hear certain songs my heart sinks.

"It allows our enemies to put us in with our rivals. We are not the same, we are different.

"We had to take action to avoid stricter sanctions from UEFA."
Well f uck me gently, Peter.
When you see your fans with certain banners and hear certain songs your "heart sinks” and “we are different”.

Now, I'm no f ucking genius but if your fans sing the songs and display the banners then it means you are the fucking same, you thick bastard.

In fact scrap that Pete.
Your fans are worse, far worse, because no other club in the country comes remotely close to celtc fans on the offensive banners front.

Fucking slanty eyed prick.

Last edited:
She will be gone byt he end of the week to be replaced with some equally as bitter!

What was the outcome when the groin brigade had that shitey banner referncing us as Hun Scum? Did that lot do nothing as always?

But that's the point no one likes us and we do care no more putting up with there sectarian crap :mad:

thats the contact form for the sports therapist governing body.so everyone now please do either one or the other..

contact the police

Post the Scottish Sun story and say this is a sectarian hate-crime & its a shocking disgrace that an employee of Celtic FC would behave in such a bigoted manner when we are trying to eradicate sectarianism in this country.

Finally , part 1 of Operation nail the bigoted bitch has happened and its in the media

Now

Part 2 and 3 are to get her sacked and nicked...

Would be great if we could all do do something today to finish this off and show that we are not taking this abuse from them anymore.

Can we, when on social media/Twitter use the following as well so it can start trending
Even just go on on Twitter and post the link to the Scottish Sun story and use the hashtag

#CaitlanCelticFCBigot

Cheers..

Every day she is still employed by Separate Entity FC proves that scratch under the surface of their mealy words and “probes”, they actually don’t disagree with her.

Who knew, eh?

I am going to be quite honest here and I will probably get roasted, but....

I really could not give a fvck if someone who is employed to wank off the Celtic players or Peanut Heid calls us Huns. Stay off social media and stop desperately looking for an opportunity to be offended.

It is beginning to feel a bit snowflaky on here!

The proviso is, however, that their faux effrontery regarding the use of 19th Century Terrorist, mentally challenged, poet etc are treated with similar ambivalence.

I know why the outrage is being displayed but i is getting a bit laughable. There are some hairy arsed Bears actually getting all precious about being called Huns.

Who the fvck wants to live in a society where the Cops cannot get to your burglary complaint due to the fact that someone has suffered the grave offence of being offended.
So you don't mind that we are constantly hammered & vilified for calling them anything but they can continue to call us what they want??
%^*& sake mate, its not about being overly bothered it's about finally having a level playing field.

NBM are a tax payer funded organisation, now the guy called Dave Scott who runs it tells us the word hun "Is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse". He speaks as if it's some sort of competition.

The same guy who runs NBM has this on the NBM website " Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “Hun” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants(or those perceived to be)".

But above he claims it's hotly contested as either sectarian or abuse, let's not also forget that it's all about the context of how the words are used, use the term 19th Century Terrorist or hun on it's own and it's not breaking any laws, use it and add a sweary word and the context changes to being arrested by the cops.

So this woman has used the term "F... the huns" which going by how the context of the word is used she should be spoken to by the cops, on the point of will she be sacked, the club that employs her issued a memo to all their staff in regards to using the word hun a while back and went as far as in 2001 of warning and blocking their own supporters from their official website for using the word.

Let's not also forget John Guidetti was also brought up and found guilty of using the word by the SFA.

There also many examples of the word and context of it being used to be offensive and sectarian within Celtc fc's own ground including "hun scum" "know your place hun scum" and we've all seen the KAH flags as well as the effigies of orangemen and Rangers supporters hanged by the necks and tied up execution fashion and all of the above was allowed into their stadium, right under the noses of both the police and stewards who are supposed to check them and all flown right in front of their directors box, quite clearly their own club choose to totally ignore all this, otherwise we wouldn't see any of this.

So to sum up, Dave Scott who runs NBM states the term is hotly disputed, but bear this in mind that on his own website which is funded by taxpayers money he states the term hun is " sectarian AND offensive" towards Protesants, he didn't say it was sectarian OR offensive which is quite important.

Too sum up, Scott is a fool who is only comfortable condemning actions like the spray paint on our training centre because it doesn’t affect an actual Individual Celtic supporting bigot. He is squirming here to avoid saying what she really is ( a horrible little bigot) because she works atthe club he is desperate for everyone to see as all inclusive.

He may be stupid (if he believes that) but we aren’t.

How many times have we been told, it’s a hate crime, if somebody is offended by the use of the words.
Relates to all groups, except us.

It is actually one of the most basic human rights principles.

"All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination."

Too sum up, Scott is a fool who is only comfortable condemning actions like the spray paint on our training centre because it doesn’t affect an actual Individual Celtic supporting bigot. He is squirming here to avoid saying what she really is ( a horrible little bigot) because she works atthe club he is desperate for everyone to see as all inclusive.

He may be stupid (if he believes that) but we aren’t.

Got some Rangers fans on Twitter to start tweeting and retweeting the Scottish Sun story and to start using the hashtag

#CaitlynCelticFCBigot

Great if others could start doing similar so she starts trending online as well as a bigot..This would take as many Twitter users getting involved and then asking their followers to retweet and so on

I've also reported her to the Governing body for sports therapists and the police...

Last edited:
How the f uck is "Tim" deemed offensive?

They bathe in the term. They love it and the Protestant equivalent would be "Billy".

Even as an Atheist I wouldn't get too upset about that one.
They'd better get that musical/play thing cancelled as being sectarian then. Makes no sense. Unfortunately they have been allowed to write the rules on matters of sectarianism on this country. The offensive words they use are banter while anything from a rangers fans mouth is bigoted.

David Scott's comments are fucking embarrassing.

"The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse. Context is always key. At the very least it's a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn't in this instance."
The guy is a fraud and is trying to cast doubt on the sectarian intentions of the word. Wouldn’t be surprised if he has mates working for FARE.

The guy is a fraud and is trying to cast doubt on the sectarian intentions of the word. Wouldn’t be surprised if he has mates working for FARE.
How do we go about contesting the underlying meaning of other words? If we contest enough can any word be seen basically as banter? It makes no sense. The whole point of these terms and whether they are sectarian is the view of the victim(s).

Wasn’t a Rangers fan actually sent to PRISON for singing the Billy Boys up in Inverness?

I’m sorry but there needs to be a level playing field and how certain handwringers on here can take this lying down and accept it is completely beyond me. We need to be fighting this ffs.

The people at the top of our club dont help our cause.
There should have been a very public statement put out by the club on Saturday condemning the sectarian graffiti that was sprayed on our training ground.
Making sure they used the term sectarian several times.

Now made the Record .

Celtic launch investigation after physio makes 'F*** the huns' Facebook slur
Caitlyn Brown's post of her holding the Betfred Cup trophy, alongside a caption containing the slur, was removed by Facebook for breaching its rules on hate speech.

Celtic have launched an investigation after an employee posted “f*** the huns” in a social media post.
Caitlyn Brown, who works as a sports therapist for the club’s womens team, posted a picture of her holding the Betfred Cup trophy on Sunday.
It came after Celtic defeated their Old Firm rivals Rangers 1-0 at Hampden.
The 24-year-old captioned the photo: “F*** the huns”.

The club said it would investigate the post, which was removed from Facebook for breaching the website's rules on hate
Brown's account has since been deleted.

Caitlyn Brown listed as a sports therapist for Celtic's women's team on the club website (Image: Celtic FC Women)
Celtic confirmed to The Scottish Sun that it would be looking into the Facebook posts containing the slur.

A spokesperson for the club said: “We are looking into the matter.”
The Daily Record reported that the entrance to Rangers' training ground had been vandalised on Saturday before the Betfred Cup final.
Derogatory slur "f*** huns" was spray pained on a sign at the entrance to the Hummel Training Centre at Auchenhowie.
Rangers condemned the 'sectarian' incident.

Now made the Record .

Celtic launch investigation after physio makes 'F*** the huns' Facebook slur
Caitlyn Brown's post of her holding the Betfred Cup trophy, alongside a caption containing the slur, was removed by Facebook for breaching its rules on hate speech.

Celtic have launched an investigation after an employee posted “f*** the huns” in a social media post.
Caitlyn Brown, who works as a sports therapist for the club’s womens team, posted a picture of her holding the Betfred Cup trophy on Sunday.
It came after Celtic defeated their Old Firm rivals Rangers 1-0 at Hampden.
The 24-year-old captioned the photo: “F*** the huns”.

The club said it would investigate the post, which was removed from Facebook for breaching the website's rules on hate
Brown's account has since been deleted.

Caitlyn Brown listed as a sports therapist for Celtic's women's team on the club website (Image: Celtic FC Women)
Celtic confirmed to The Scottish Sun that it would be looking into the Facebook posts containing the slur.

A spokesperson for the club said: “We are looking into the matter.”
The Daily Record reported that the entrance to Rangers' training ground had been vandalised on Saturday before the Betfred Cup final.
Derogatory slur "f*** huns" was spray pained on a sign at the entrance to the Hummel Training Centre at Auchenhowie.
Rangers condemned the 'sectarian' incident.
Will that be like Hearts are investigating the mouthing by one of theirs towards Morelos, and Aberdeen are investigating the Morelos mattress banner, the Jack decapitation banner and the pie thrown at Tav? What was the outcome of those? Still waiting?

I'm happy this has finally made it to more of the media now..little bit of endless tweeting to the media about this goes a long way..:))

DefiniteFormalChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

The people at the top of our club dont help our cause.
There should have been a very public statement put out by the club on Saturday condemning the sectarian graffiti that was sprayed on our training ground.
Making sure they used the term sectarian several times.
maybe if morons in our 'support' hadnt also done their own graffiti we could have

For Mr Scott not to know what they are referring to when they use the word "Hun" is a lie, we all know they are using it as a derogatory term for a protestant, and the bottom line is if we are offended by it it should not be allowed, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The Rebel kinda “forgot” the bit where she did it, got deleted for language, and then decided to do it again. Hence not exactly a solitary moment of madness can be claimed, eh?

Still, I’m actually somewhat shocked they even touched it, however long it took them to extract the digit.

Good effort Bears but let's keep going on this, we have been trampled over enough so seize the opportunity.

It's a shame the club haven't issued an official statement...

Wasn’t a Rangers fan actually sent to PRISON for singing the Billy Boys up in Inverness?

I’m sorry but there needs to be a level playing field and how certain handwringers on here can take this lying down and accept it is completely beyond me. We need to be fighting this ffs.
Yes indeed, jailed for singing a song, but other than this, no one thought it worth a second thought:

Back