Sectarian slur by celtic employee

I'm happy this has finally made it to more of the media now..little bit of endless tweeting to the media about this goes a long way..:))

DefiniteFormalChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif
You must be exhausted Muttley. Well done.:))

Will that be like Hearts are investigating the mouthing by one of theirs towards Morelos, and Aberdeen are investigating the Morelos mattress banner, the Jack decapitation banner and the pie thrown at Tav? What was the outcome of those? Still waiting?
you do realise theres is a backlog they have to go through first. they are still looking for the guy who threw the lighter at ricksen and who threw the mobile phone at novo

The recent report demonstrating that 40% of pupils attending Roman Catholic schools held bigoted opinions was covered on the inside pages of some papers but a large amount of space in these articles was devoted to comments from NBM’s David Scott and Kearney. It certainly didn’t lead to coverage and discussion of the type we saw after Steve Clarke was called a ‘a 19th Century Terrorist b*****d’.
And that's just the ones too dumb or too bitter to hide it.

In this day and age of political correctness, you can guarantee there's at least another 40% on top of that holding similar views but say otherwise in public.

And that's just the ones too dumb or too bitter to hide it.

In this day and age of political correctness, you can guarantee there's at least another 40% on top of that holding similar views but say otherwise in public.

Indeed. Though I’d be the first to admit it works both ways. I wouldn’t dream of letting some of my views be known only to close friends, and certainly not in work. “Trust few, paddle your own canoe”.

I always get a laugh from BBC NI when they do some form of cross community thing with schools and they have wee Deccy and Billy on camera with all the “Wouldn’t it be great if it was like this all the time” stuff. You know rightly what they’re thinking but they can’t say it, can they?

Can somebody please tell me what exactly they are "looking into"?

That in itself needs challenged.

Just to recap the facts because that's what these despicable bastards are good at doing (letting time dilute the facts) She posted her sectarian bile following the game on Sunday, in case it's escaped anyone's notice this is THURSDAY ffs!

They had an opportunity to act quickly and decisively when this broke , however even when there's only one course of action to take they are simply incapable of taking it in preference of self preservation.

I don't like to see anybody lose their job and especially at this time of year but make no mistake this daft bint knew exactly what she was doing and therefore deserves all she gets.

As usual though her employer will exhaust every possible option to do what they do best and attempt to sweep this under that big carpet of theirs in the hope everybody just forgets about it. A recurring theme for them it seems.

Haven't read whole thread so apologies if already mentioned- if she is a physiotherapist as the sun says then an angle is to report her to her professional body- is she really fit to practice?

Hollicom will prevaricate and take their time "looking in to this". It will run out of legs and be brushed under the big carpet as usual. The Club and the SFA will say nothing.

When she goes for a new job, her new employers will see her name plastered all over the net as a bigot.. She has also been reported to her governing body for sports therapist and would urge all others to do the same and fill in the contact form

contact form here.
I'm sure this is the correct organisation

I've already reported here and would be great if others could.. Just send the links from the newspapers

#CaitlynBrownCelticFCBigot

The ramping up of hatred towards our club and fans is getting to record levels and it's getting more and more obvious we are getting no real support from the media or politicians in Scotland,
The so called anti sectarian and bigotry organisations have been found out as unfit for purpose with sectarian bigots within their numbers,
The time has come for the club to highlight these attacks on the club and fans.

Would it be overly cynical to think the delay the SMSM has getting this out would be a case of hoping it would blow over, and finally having to come to the conclusion that not running it would demonstrate the clear issue of bias?

Better late than never but who thinks in a role reversal it would take 3/4 days to hit their online sites/papers?

Would it be overly cynical to think the delay the SMSM has getting this out would be a case of hoping it would blow over, and finally having to come to the conclusion that not running it would demonstrate the clear issue of bias?

Better late than never but who thinks in a role reversal it would take 3/4 days to hit their online sites/papers?

I think if everyone had got involved and bombarded the net it would have been online sooner...

Nobody is embarrassed or offended to be honest but at the risk of sounding like a big wean - they phuckers started it. So they better be held to account the same as us and if they're not, I want to know why. Simple as that.

of course people are offended by it ffs this thread is testament to it, I’m on old timer mate I’ve done things that nowadays would destroy my life just now such us social media. I genuinly don’t see why some bead rattling cow saying what she said deserves this attention. I’m not having a go at anyone who thinks it does it just for me doesn’t deserve the attentionit’s gettin. WATP

of course people are offended by it ffs this thread is testament to it, I’m on old timer mate I’ve done things that nowadays would destroy my life just now such us social media. I genuinly don’t see why some bead rattling cow saying what she said deserves this attention. I’m not having a go at anyone who thinks it does it just for me doesn’t deserve the attentionit’s gettin. WATP
I don't think there's a Rangers fan alive who is offended by her comments. We'll all hear what she said from mates, workmates etc all the time and it's water off a duck's back to us. What we do find annoying/offensive is the lack of parity when it comes to dealing with these matters and the authorities favouring Celtic supporters at every turn should they happen to be pulled up for it. All we ask for is fairness, we leave the mock offended stuff to the Tims.

Possibly. Though saying they clearly trawl FF and social media for stories and reactions I’d say at least some were well aware of it as soon as FFers were.

They might have been aware but ,we needed to make them see it again and again and again..We needed to humiliate them into printing it

I tweeted the Scottish Sun at least 30 times, the same for the Record ....The good thing is, its there now and she's humiliated and her digital footprint has her as a sectarian bigot...

I don't think there's a Rangers fan alive who is offended by her comments. We'll all hear what she said from mates, workmates etc all the time and it's water off a duck's back to us. What we do find annoying/offensive is the lack of parity when it comes to dealing with these matters and the authorities favouring Celtic supporters at every turn should they happen to be pulled up for it. All we ask for is fairness, we leave the mock offended stuff to the Tims.

Nobody calls me a Hun and I don’t challenge it. Not challenging it means they think they get away with it and it becomes acceptable. Hun here in NI is most definitely not a Rangers fan. And are Hearts and others really “mini-Rangers fans”? Of course they aren’t, it’s a reference to them being Protestant.

I cant stand the term, Hun being used towards us and cant stand the casual way its used against us..

It disgusts me that Rangers fans have to deal with such abuse and the lack of parity..

You do wonder at how low as a club they have fallen in terms of standards. Over the weekend we have seen their club captain confirming he is a despicable ned allied to this stupid girl believing it is ok to post messages like this. It is clearly engrained in their thinking that these behaviours are ok because it is aimed at the Rangers.

In terms of action by Celtic disciplinary processes would have to be followed and I would doubt they could say much more than the circumstances are being investigated at this stage. However a fish rots from the head down and that particular fish is rotten to the core.

At very least you’d expect ‘suspended pending further enquiries’.

However, given how she did it not once - but twice - meaning she can hardly claim a “momentary lapse of judgement”, you do have to wonder what the “probe” would be doing.

They’ve sent out to the shops for a new brush, they’ve worn the other one out?

In the same way we should be highlighting the abuse thread, let’s keep this one front page until we see the “outcome”. She and them will be hoping to lie low until we drop it, 100%

Hollicom will prevaricate and take their time "looking in to this". It will run out of legs and be brushed under the big carpet as usual. The Club and the SFA will say nothing.

Have you reported her to her Governing body to get her sacked? The contact form is in the thread mate..

Nothing constructive will ever happen if we all just moan and do nothing else!

Last edited:
At very least you’d expect ‘suspended pending further enquiries’.

However, given how she did it not once - but twice - meaning she can hardly claim a “momentary lapse of judgement”, you do have to wonder what the “probe” would be doing.

They’ve sent out to the shops for a new brush, they’ve worn the other one out?

In the same way we should be highlighting the abuse thread, let’s keep this one front page until we see the “outcome”. She and them will be hoping to lie low until we drop it, 100%

That's why I kept posting about twitter and tweeting and retweeting about it and stating we should have a # slogan

#CaitlynBrownCelticFCBigot

It's what they do roll out the internal investigation like the one they were doing on the ring at their club then forget about it once the heat dies down.

Last edited:
David Scott's comments are fucking embarrassing.

"The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse. Context is always key. At the very least it's a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn't in this instance."
He confirms his incompetence and agenda.

NBM are a sham

Small point but her name is Caitlin
I know that but the media are spelling her name both ways so, when you go on twitter and use both spellings, they both come up hence, why I've through the thread put up the two ways the media have spelt her name.

I want her digital footprint bigot shame to be found with either spelling of the sea hags name...

Last edited:
The guy is a fraud and is trying to cast doubt on the sectarian intentions of the word. Wouldn’t be surprised if he has mates working for FARE.
The FARE guy who defended Scott Brown singing Hun in his retweet’s is from NI. He therefore knows it means Protestant in a derogatory context so I’d guess is he will keep his job in FARE and she will keep hers at Celtic because both are essentially organisations which condone or dismiss their own bigotry but condemn others. NBM must continue with this charade, the wagons must be circled, or the games up.

Nbm need closed down
Was having a think about that and think we should start targetting them more and make this public-funded charity more accountable.

If they keep treating us as 2nd class citizens then, why don't we target their charity status and try and have it removed on the grounds that they aren't fulfilling their mission statement.

1. Campaign for greater recognition of the damage caused by Sectarianism and promote positive change.
2. Work with legislation and policy developers to support the eradication of Sectarian attitudes, language and behaviour.
3. Develop, promote and deliver education and training to promote good relations and challenge Sectarian attitudes, language and behaviour.
4. Provide support and resources for individuals and organisations to challenge Sectarianism

Now, you only need to read the statement from Dave Scott when the story broke in the Scottish Sun as an example of how he, ( Dave Scott) and they (NBM) dont support us re; sectarianim and in particular the casual useage of the term " Hun" against us...

They also have never worked with us to campaign to have the Hun term to be treated by the Police & PF in the same way as they do the term 19th Century Terrorist.

In short, NBM have never developed a strategy to show how using the term Hun is sectarian and bigoted and should be eradicated and I understand its all about context but, lets be honest, Hun is only ever used against us to be bigoted and sectarian !

Last edited:
Was having a think about that and think we should start targetting them more and make this public-funded charity more accountable.

If they keep treating us as 2nd class citizens then, why don't we target their charity status and try and have it removed on the grounds that they aren't fulfilling their mission statement.

1. Campaign for greater recognition of the damage caused by Sectarianism and promote positive change.
2. Work with legislation and policy developers to support the eradication of Sectarian attitudes, language and behaviour.
3. Develop, promote and deliver education and training to promote good relations and challenge Sectarian attitudes, language and behaviour.
4. Provide support and resources for individuals and organisations to challenge Sectarianism

Now, you only need to read the statement from Dave Scott when the story broke in the Scottish Sun as an example of how he, ( Dave Scott) and they (NBM) dont support us re; sectarianim and in particular the casual useage of the term " Hun" against us...

They also have never worked with us to campaign to have the Hun term to be treated by the Police & PF in the same way as they do the term 19th Century Terrorist.

In short, NBM have never developed a strategy to show how using the term Hun is sectarian and bigoted and should be eradicated and I understand its all about context but, lets be honest, Hun is only ever used against us to be bigoted and sectarian !
He really should look at schooling ;)

You just wonder how she's been brought up. Mind blowing.

She will have been brought up in an environment that hates instead of loves.

The evidence is there for all to see.

Instead of standing with the cup her team has just won and posting something positive like "congratulations", her natural reaction is to spout hate towards her teams rivals and their supporters.

In short she is a fxxking cretin.

She will have been told not to worry by her bosses at the filth who will let it blow over since it will be forgotten in a few days.

Back