Sectarian slur by celtic employee

At worst any professional employer would discipline an employee for writing what she did. Most would then go through the process of terminating her employment.

Its a sectarian slur in a domestic context and racist slur in the wider context. Police Scotland could easily arrest her for breach of the peace.

This shouldn’t be allowed to disappear if the one street is to be knocked down.

I absolutely know I would be sacked in my place of work if I put up an Instagram post that said ‘fuck 19th Century Terrorists’, especially given the make up of my office and the background of the people in it.

As you said we shouldn’t allow this to disappear, this is an employee of that club making sectarian remarks. We shouldn’t let them sweep this under the carpet like they do with everything else.

Take it none of our unbiased media have bothered their arses with this as usual ?

Doesn't look like it, maybe we all should bombard them
[/QUOTE]

This must not be allowed to vanish without her being shamed for the bigot she is.

Id ask again and please take 5 minutes out and post the pictures again and send them to @TheScottishSun @Daily_Record @Glasgow_Times
and have the #Celticemployee&sectarianbigot

we need to get a hashtag trending about her as the media are blanking this so, we need to get the bigot trending

Last edited:
Looks like she’s got off with it as usual . Imagine a Rangers FC employee doing the same ? There would be hell to pay .

As clear an example as you can get that they control everything from top to bottom .

Taking away the blatant fact that this is some bigot spouting hate online, should the SFA not be taking action on what is a Celtic employee yet again bringing the game into disrepute? Remember that there is supposedly an open case about Tom Boyd’s comments on the referees? That also seems to have went eerily quiet...

I seem to remember the scum themselves issuing a directive to their staff not to use the Hun word. I'm pretty sure it was posted on FF a few years ago.

Well, that “internal” initiative went well then over at the Chamber of Secrets o_O

18 years in the making and it hasn’t done a fucking thing.

Celtic don’t give a phuck about their staff being sectarian bigots when the entire shithole is riddled with sectarian bigots from top to rancid bottom

Her employers wont give a feck.
3CddBZy.jpg

Last edited:
Retweeting a joke

Was the suspicion not there was other tweets the media were ready to launch our way and they effectively held a gun to the clubs head?

Very specific parts of the insular Scottish Sports media wanted Graham’s head on a platter as he routinely made them look foolish. I wish the club just let it ride out and ignored it or better still dug dirt up on the rest of them - a dirty tricks department anyone (Christ i am like a broken record with this).

Last edited:
The page ‘bears fight back’ on Twitter is reporting that there is a video being released today of Scott brown singing ‘merry Xmas fu<k the huns’

He’s been spot on with a couple of things in the past.

reading the bit at the bottom.. that rancid bigot has just became a mother!
yep Orlagh-Rose Sprunt, i pity the wee thing growing up in a bigot household , The good Rev Fr Joseph Sullivan at The Chapel House, Holy Cross, Constarry Road, Croy would be disappointed in her mothers behaviour

The page ‘bears fight back’ on Twitter is reporting that there is a video being released today of Scott brown singing ‘merry Xmas fu<k the huns’

He’s been spot on with a couple of things in the past.
He's also a click bait twitter account and rarely backs up his claims. Why he simply hasn't posted the video is anyone's guess.

Reactions: VGM
Can we all do a big effort today to get this trending on twitter.

I think that some should post the picture below and the links and some should post the two pictures.. but always use the hashtag to get the bigot trending on twitter

ELalFooWoAAsjnq

#Celticemployee&sectarianbigot

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING SECTARIAN OR OFFENSIVE TOWARDS HER AS SHE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO CLAIM VICTIM-HOOD STATUS AS THEY USUALLY DO!

JUST POST THE FACTS AND NOTHING ELSE

I’ve noticed the “official party line” from the tramps on social media is that the word “isn’t sectarian”.

Apologies for linking to the Record, but here is a legal case which confirms it is. I know these pricks tend to ignore facts, but it’s still enjoyable watching them flounder around when presented with them.

I’ve noticed the “official party line” from the tramps on social media is that the word “isn’t sectarian”.

Apologies for linking to the Record, but here is a legal case which confirms it is. I know these pricks tend to ignore facts, but it’s still enjoyable watching them flounder around when presented with them.

Exactly its all about context of how the language is being used and clearly she using the terminology to be offensive and sectarian

#CaitlanCelticemployee&sectarianbigot

So long as some Rangers fans describe themselves as Huns, then this will always be fair game.
I have never known any Rangers supporter describe himself as a hun.

Regardless of the term Hun she used the word %^*& as in %^*& huns , and as she is appears to be an employee of celtic , are we to accept that they are happy for their employees to talk about their biggest rivals or anyone for that matter in such a way

"I'm contacting you regards comments posted on social media platforms attributed to a paid employee of Celtic football club. Following the match on Sunday this person pictured with the Betfred league cup trophy then deemed it appropriate to add the comment "%^*& the Huns"

I was both disappointed and concerned to see this person (miss Caitlin Brown) use clearly derogatory and insulting language with free reign on such a highly visible public platform.

Miss Brown obviously feels language like this is acceptable and can be used to describe Protestant people without consequence. Frankly I find that alarming as I'm sure you will agree.

Given the time that's elapsed since these comments were posted there is also the issue of her employer being at fault as well. Failure to address this matter by means of disciplinary measures or even a public condemnation of these comments sends out entirely the wrong message.

I hope you will agree that this is exactly the type of language your organisation was set up to discourage and curtail in a modern and inclusive Scotland. I would therefore appreciate your thoughts on this and look forward to hearing from you."

Necessary? I think so aye.

I have never known any Rangers supporter describe himself as a hun.

Regardless of the term Hun she used the word %^*& as in %^*& huns , and as she is appears to be an employee of celtic , are we to accept that they are happy for their employees to talk about their biggest rivals or anyone for that matter in such a way

Have you seen any condemnation from them regards this or the numerous other instances of bigotry to come out of that toilet?......No is the answer you're looking for btw! On the contrary, it's actively encouraged throughout their whole rancid organisation top to bottom.

"I'm contacting you regards comments posted on social media platforms attributed to a paid employee of Celtic football club. Following the match on Sunday this person pictured with the Betfred league cup trophy then deemed it appropriate to add the comment "%^*& the Huns"

I was both disappointed and concerned to see this person (miss Caitlin Brown) use clearly derogatory( Id have written sectarian here) and insulting language with free reign on such a highly visible public platform.

Miss Brown obviously feels language like this is acceptable and can be used to describe Protestant people without consequence. Frankly I find that alarming as I'm sure you will agree.

Given the time that's elapsed since these comments were posted there is also the issue of her employer being at fault as well. Failure to address this matter by means of disciplinary measures or even a public condemnation of these comments sends out entirely the wrong message.

I hope you will agree that this is exactly the type of language your organisation was set up to discourage and curtail in a modern and inclusive Scotland. I would therefore appreciate your thoughts on this and look forward to hearing from you."

Necessary? I think so aye.

There is legal precedent for criminal prosecution regarding the sectarian hun slur, so any deliberate inaction by Police Scotland and subsequently the PF Office on this issue will only confirm institutionalised sectarianism at both agencies. If anyone has contacted Police Scotland on this matter, please let others know of any reply.

Go ahead? what do you I've been doing! I've tweeted this to everyone and retweeted it! How about we work as a team!

The language is sectarian so , don't be offended for any friendly advice!

I'm not offended. If you've done all that then well done we are in complete agreement. Wish there were more of us like minded.

As an employee of a company you are supposed to act as an ambassador for said organisation at all times. Speaks volumes for that company and what they deem appropriate and inappropriate today and in the past.

As an employee of a company you are supposed to act as an ambassador for said organisation at all times. Speaks volumes for that company and what they deem appropriate and inappropriate today and in the past.

When you have Liewell licking the Groin Brigade’s phalluses every time they step out of line, trying to obfuscate the thing by comparing ‘exemplary behaviour compared to our rivals’, then is anyone really surprised that the bigot factory hasn’t commented yet? They won’t. And unless they’re shamed into it, their pals in MSM wont either because they’re too busy peddling the ‘it was only a teenie weenie bit offside” nonsense.

Had this thing worked for Rangers, they’d be on the front page of the Daily Rebel and Evening Tims by now.

Her twitter profile was set to private earlier now it's deleted altogether oh dear feeling the pressure honey?

Back