Sectarian slur by celtic employee

Yeah, she put it back on after the original was reported and taken down. Thick as shit.

Or working on the principle that she’s untouchable.

Dunno about the rest of you but I’ve a fair idea what way my employer would look upon any social media antics like that. Therefore it wouldn’t cross my mind to put myself in a firing line.

Does that not tell you something as well about the mindset involved?

The scum board agree completely with what she said. As for the wee scum bint herself. Would only go near that minge with a particularly jaggy nettle.

Reactions: VGM
I worked for a company and a couple of guys done a video for a laugh and where nearly sacked as the video showed paid employees with company logos so why the silence but this club lets a whole section of their support show sectarian banners ,effigies and sing republican songs

No reply from NBM for me as yet...anyone else had any response from media outlets or organisations?

No reply from NBM for me as yet...anyone else had any response from media outlets or organisations?

Nothing so, I honestly believe the only way to get this on social media and get it noticed is for everyone to make an effort to

1. post the pictures
2. state she works for the tramps and her job title.
3. State she is a sectarian bigot

have a catchy # and get all your followers to retweet your comments adding the # so she ends u trending on twitter for all the wrong reasons

#CaitlanCelticFCemployee-bigot

If anyone thinks of a better hashtag that's fine but just something we can all use as this is going to vanish and this sea hag

Her employers wont give a feck.
3CddBZy.jpg
Fat chops doesn't seem to understand the error of her ways

:))Startin to act like the poets .. gone out your way to be offended. Dont go on the wee cows profiles n ye dont see wit shes saying!

Talk about missing the point!!!!

It has sod all about being offended.

If anyone at Rangers posted anything like this or any fans posted anything like this and it was reported then we'd be getting handed our arse.

Quite why our complaints are being ignored by government funded anti sectarian groups, media and, am guessing, the police is alarming to say the least.

:))Startin to act like the poets .. gone out your way to be offended. Dont go on the wee cows profiles n ye dont see wit shes saying!

It’s in our DNA not to complain to the same extent as them. But they're being pandered to and wrong has become right - in Scottish football, politics, places of employment.

It’s not good enough for the Tims to spout how “impeccably behaved” they are and yet allow an employee to come out with blatant sectarianism.

The authorities in Scotland allow 19th Century Terrorist,mentally challenged,poet scum to get away with sectarianism.

It’s in our DNA not to complain to the same extent as them. But they're being pandered to and wrong has become right - in Scottish football, politics, places of employment.

It’s not good enough for the Tims to spout how “impeccably behaved” they are and yet allow an employee to come out with blatant sectarianism.
“Self praise is no praise mate” they can tell us all as many times they like how well behaved bunch all they want but the fact that they have to keep on telling everyone the same shite it deletes every time

No at all .. sick a gers fans acting like they c*unts. Offended at anyhin these day .. leave tht to them!

you really have missed the point.. totally!

What do you think would have happened if any Rangers employee doing the dame job as her had posted comments

Calling them either 19th Century Terrorists or poets?..

they'd be

1. Arrested

2.Sacked

3. Vilified in the media and branded a bigot

That's the difference, even though the media all know about this, they have shut up on her.. Can you see the point now?

Her comments are sectarian and are a sectarian hate crime...

Utter pish.

This kind of apathy over 40/50 years is how we are in this situation here and in Ulster.

Sleep walking through it all whilst the mentally challengeds played every trick in the book.

Just sit back and watch them take over and call us for whatever whilst we learn how to bang a drum or play a flute.

you really have missed the point.. totally!

What do you think would have happened if any Rangers employee doing the dame job as her had posted comments

Calling them either 19th Century Terrorists or poets?..

they'd be

1. Arrested

2.Sacked

3. Vilified in the media and branded a bigot

That's the difference, even though the media all know about this, they have shut up on her.. Can you see the point now?

Her comments are sectarian and are a sectarian hate crime...

Exactly.

See my post below.

This type of attitude is why we have let the Papists takeover every single High Power position in this country.

They used to try out breed us now they do it through educating themselves in their bigot factories and before you know it they are Union reps then MSP's then Lawyers etc etc etc etc.

Time some Protestants woke the fck up.

I used to be of a similar mindset to you.

Unfortunately we’ve seen Rangers supporters jailed because we are dictated to about what’s offensive to that lot whilst being mocked for raising valid points regarding the term ‘hun’.

We are very much told sectarianism in this country is a one way street and that we are the problem.

So feel free to continue to ignore it if you want but just know that if you should ever find yourself in the position where you use a sectarian term on a social media platform then don’t expect any mercy from them because they’ll take great delight in costing your job amongst other things.

Learn to play the game mate.

Nothing to see here. Dontcha know the good old scum were out visiting the sick kids today?*

*in no way meant to demean their players going and cheering up some poor kids. However, neatly gives the mhedia something nice to focus on...

Reactions: VGM
"I'm contacting you regards comments posted on social media platforms attributed to a paid employee of Celtic football club. Following the match on Sunday this person pictured with the Betfred league cup trophy then deemed it appropriate to add the comment "%^*& the Huns"

I was both disappointed and concerned to see this person (miss Caitlin Brown) use clearly derogatory and insulting language with free reign on such a highly visible public platform.

Miss Brown obviously feels language like this is acceptable and can be used to describe Protestant people without consequence. Frankly I find that alarming as I'm sure you will agree.

Given the time that's elapsed since these comments were posted there is also the issue of her employer being at fault as well. Failure to address this matter by means of disciplinary measures or even a public condemnation of these comments sends out entirely the wrong message.

I hope you will agree that this is exactly the type of language your organisation was set up to discourage and curtail in a modern and inclusive Scotland. I would therefore appreciate your thoughts on this and look forward to hearing from you."

Necessary? I think so aye.

That’s an excellent letter.

it’ll be very interesting to see if Dave @ NBM gives this issue the attention it deserves.

I fail to see how he can possibly ignore this unless it is to demonstrate that NBM isn’t serious about tackling anti protestant sectarianism. I’m saying this because only days earlier he is on public record describing the disgraceful daubings on the gates of HTC as sectarian.

Why was that “hun” graffiti sectarian but Caitlin’s “%^*& the huns” social media post isn’t.

I’ve also written in to NBM and I won’t let this rest. Ignoring this is exactly the type of thing that leaves protestant people having absolutely no faith in organisations like NBM

You might be waiting a while.

I emailed David Scott on Sunday night and still haven't heard anything back from him.

Same.

Non response to my email either.

I, too, will be following this up.

Does anyone know of there are phone contacts for NBM ? Edit. By telephone: 0141 418 7194

Last edited:
Nothing so, I honestly believe the only way to get this on social media and get it noticed is for everyone to make an effort to

1. post the pictures
2. state she works for the tramps and her job title.
3. State she is a sectarian bigot

have a catchy # and get all your followers to retweet your comments adding the # so she ends u trending on twitter for all the wrong reasons

#CaitlanCelticFCemployee-bigot

If anyone thinks of a better hashtag that's fine but just something we can all use as this is going to vanish and this sea hag
I'm on it mate. ;)

I've sent him a couple of emails recently and he's sent them on to the sun newspaper, and they actually printed the story. Maybe because this one is mentioning celtic directly they've crapped it.

This is why I think its up to all of us on Twitter to work as a unit and get a hashtag going talking about this to get the bigoted bitch trending on twitter and make the media take notice.

I think we need to humilate the media into printing this story.

I posted a # earlier in the thread but would happily go with any other suggestions as I dont want this bitch to get away with this.

Can I just check, that the bold yin is still gainfully employed at the San Giro?
Funny that, f.ucking scum.

Its really incredible that an employee of that club ,can post such a bigoted statement and the Scottish mhedia choose to ignore. I remember the uproar that was plastered all over the press when gazza was playing an imaginary flute

Back